Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Fuck supermarkets and shoveling snow, I'll stick to my programming in dress suits in a tropical environment thanks.
    I'll stick to being paid to travel the world taking pictures and almost getting killed when taking pictures at a protest gone wrong. E.g like going to Kiev and taking pictures. Makes me wonder if I should choose a different line of work.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-03-08 at 06:51 AM.

I watch my anime on my computer so there's not much a viewing distance; I decided to move the tv my laptop is plugged into since I have a fairly long hdmi cable. I knew the difference in quality was pretty significant when it's not so close to your eyes from occasionally standing back and looking at the screen, but I'd never actually watched an anime this way. I watched the new Kara no Kyoukai and damn, did that movie look especially good with the increased viewing distance. It's a bit of a hassle, but I think I might have to do this every time I watch anime.

Berserk is so fucked up. At the eclipse now in the manga, and even though it's the 3rd time I've experienced it overall due to the anime and movies, it's still one of the most gruesome things I've ever seen. There's lots of stuff that they left out in the animated versions. Especially those dog knights, I don't remember them at all, and no wonder... there's just no way to air some of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I watch my anime on my computer so there's not much a viewing distance; I decided to move the tv my laptop is plugged into since I have a fairly long hdmi cable. I knew the difference in quality was pretty significant when it's not so close to your eyes from occasionally standing back and looking at the screen, but I'd never actually watched an anime this way. I watched the new Kara no Kyoukai and damn, did that movie look especially good with the increased viewing distance. It's a bit of a hassle, but I think I might have to do this every time I watch anime.
    I have a hard time watching on a computer ever since I swapped to a TV, we've been spoiled! Kinda like going from streaming to downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

I have a hard time watching on a computer ever since I swapped to a TV, we've been spoiled! Kinda like going from streaming to downloading.
    Yeah, I've had the laptop hooked up to the tv for probably a year or so now and I could never go back. I have a big gap between two of my classes this semester and I've thought about bringing my laptop to school to watch anime, but I just can't do it lol. Don't want to watch it on a laptop screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a large gaming desktop, even though I'm used to unhooking it to take it to LAN parties and such I'm not going to bother moving it to my 50 inch tv. >.> Especially since it'd only be a 3-4 meter move on top of that (1 bdrm apartment).

Just finished episode 6 of Nisekoi.

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

I could tell by episode three that one of two things would likely be the ending: either he'd end up with Onodera, the supposed childhood sweetheart or fall for Kirisaki, or she'd be the childhood sweetheart all along and Onodera would be left in the dust.

I'm going to finish the rest, but goddamn, I'm good.

I have a large gaming desktop, even though I'm used to unhooking it to take it to LAN parties and such I'm not going to bother moving it to my 50 inch tv. >.> Especially since it'd only be a 3-4 meter move on top of that (1 bdrm apartment).
    u know there are tons of alternetives so u can hook up your tv at the same time as your monitor and just have to use a switch to switch between them? xD also i dont even own a tv and i dont need it!

No-rin so much fanservice this episode.. i have to say i prefered the beginning of the anime more ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Episode 7, mfw:

Thought I'd actually been wrong there for a minute...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    No-rin so much fanservice this episode.. i have to say i prefered the beginning of the anime more ^^
    The show has a problem of becoming somewhat serious at random points. Like the blight or whatever that hit the crops or the comparison between Ringo and the destroyed field. I'm not sure I like it. I would prefer if it just stayed focused on comedy.

Not that there is anything wrong with putting serious moments in a comedy. Gin no Saji does it well. It's just that Nourin does it really poorly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Pls Kuroneko was somewhat good in S1. Season 2 destroyed her though. Bottom of the list. Worse than Kirino.

Ayase > Saori > Kanako > Kirino >>> Kuroneko = Manami
    Season 2 completely ruined Kuroneko.
    Went from best girl in the ep 13/14/15 ovas (onas?) to worst girl in season 2.
    Ayase best girl from her arc with Kyousuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    that fun moment when you realize your socks are soaked and it's freezing outside and you can't go home for another 6 god damn hours.

also. why does it feel like me and you are the only ones here?
    Because Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    u know there are tons of alternetives so u can hook up your tv at the same time as your monitor and just have to use a switch to switch between them? xD also i dont even own a tv and i dont need it!

My TV has 20,000 inputs so that's not the problem, the problem is that I don't want to computer game/internet use/etc/etc in a huge-screen environment when I'm not watching anime. Absolute best solution would be to get one of those media boxes to let me stream videos across my network, my ps3 can stream .mp4s from my computer but it's missing a ton of codecs and can't do .mkv's.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    Ayase best girl from her arc with Kyousuke.
    It is known Khaleesi.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    FFF released WCW 9, all hail the anime gods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    It is known Khaleesi.
    I dun get it ._.

Deleted
    http://atelier-ps3.jp/escha-logy/anime/

Busy playing the game, I hope I don't fill my backlog toooooo much while I'm at it.

Also, I hope the anime also features Escha's fashion-accessory tail which still seems to move on it's own <3

My TV has 20,000 inputs so that's not the problem, the problem is that I don't want to computer game/internet use/etc/etc in a huge-screen environment when I'm not watching anime. Absolute best solution would be to get one of those media boxes to let me stream videos across my network, my ps3 can stream .mp4s from my computer but it's missing a ton of codecs and can't do .mkv's.
    you missunderstood me there are those switches u can hook up to your pc and if u move the switch it uses the 2nd cable u have connectet so u could connect both and only flip the switch whenever u want to use your tv for watching anime ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    I dun get it ._.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    you missunderstood me there are those switches u can hook up to your pc and if u move the switch it uses the 2nd cable u have connectet so u could connect both and only flip the switch whenever u want to use your tv for watching anime ^^
    Need a ~5-6m HDMI cable (across a walkway too) for that, and I'm afraid of signal degredation at that length lol (Don't have much flexibility in where I can move my actual computer setup)

long cables should be no problem though ;P i have seen people use a 3m HDMI cable without problems not sure if u rly have much of signal loss at 6m and its not very expesive so it would be worth a try ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL