Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Blade and Soul - Why is asymmetrical clothing always so sexy?

MC is way too emotionless. Kinda bores me.

God awful animation.

Good character designs though.

Dropped, even though it does have an interesting story seemingly. Don't think I could take an entire cour of watching this.
    tfw don't have anything to add.
    Exactly this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Blade and Soul - Why is asymmetrical clothing always so sexy?

MC is way too emotionless. Kinda bores me.

God awful animation.

Good character designs though.

Dropped, even though it does have an interesting story seemingly. Don't think I could take an entire cour of watching this.
    Eh, I'll give it a couple episodes, it's not bad.
    Avoided at least one extremely annoying thing many action series do: no one ever dies or kills. Everyone swings 2 meter long swords at each other, blow shit up to high heavens, throw flames and arcane energies around... and the after-effect is akin to a fistfight between middleschoolers. -.-

Well looks like this got animated I wonder if it's as fucked up as the manga was?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/23213/K..._Fuyuki_Todoki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Eh, I'll give it a couple episodes, it's not bad.
    Avoided at least one extremely annoying thing many action series do: no one ever dies or kills. Everyone swings 2 meter long swords at each other, blow shit up to high heavens, throw flames and arcane energies around... and the after-effect is akin to a fistfight between middleschoolers. -.-
    Well, yeah, they do kill eachother.
    MC has a shit personality and looks pretty meh though.

And the plot is seriously random as fuck.
    >Kill random people
    >Enter village
    >Meet characters who seem semi-relevant
    >Village is destroyed the same episode
    >Most new characters die
    >Main character swears revenge (again)

Just... like... okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post

>Kill random people
    >Enter village
    >Most new characters die

Just... like... okay?
    It's just like the game! Blade and soul The edgiest game you can find. How edgy you say? So edgy it will cut you!
    Here is a old ass trailer back in 08 of the game in question.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-04-04 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post

>Kill random people
    >Enter village
    >Most new characters die

Just... like... okay?
    Well, I'm not saying it's good because they kill. But it does escape the annoying issue I mentioned. Sure, it's no AOTS candidate, but it does show something of a promise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, I'm not saying it's good because they kill. But it does escape the annoying issue I mentioned. Sure, it's no AOTS candidate, but it does show something of a promise.
    Well, yeah. It does seem nice that they won't be hesistant to kill everyone off
    I might watch two more episodes... but I really don't like how bland the MC is

At first day of new job. Been in orientation since 7:30.

Would much rather be home watching anime, but I need money ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    At first day of new job. Been in orientation since 7:30.

Would much rather be home watching anime, but I need money ;~;
    What's your new job?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Digglett here have a Madoka X Jojo crossover!

10+ Year Old Account
    love how the first 2 panels are jojo art for sayaka perfectly

God damn that new op for the new Mushishi was great!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    The new Mushishi episode is out? Where?
    It airs before Jojo and Jojo is now airing in Japan. It was on tv and it was being streamed. Should be subbed soon the raw is out now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    What's your new job?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Digglett here have a Madoka X Jojo crossover!
    Hype. Looking forward to Sayaka Magica. you know it to be true, search yourself.
    Also Sayaka always had the best witch design. If they do make a second season/new movie with her as the protagonist, I'd love to see them incorporate the new witch ability they showed in Rebellion.

Sayaka has grown on me a lot since Rebellion, she developed so good between the series and the entire movie.

Digglett go watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders it's been subbed!

- - - Updated - - -

Mushishi S2 has also just been subbed if anyone was waiting for it.

What's your new job?
    Am a cashier at Sam's Club.

Not bad pay, benefits, and it's better than most other places, I've heard. Parents worked there years ago when they were in college as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Am a cashier at Sam's Club.

Not bad pay, benefits, and it's better than most other places, I've heard. Parents worked there years ago when they were in college as well.
    That's decent ever since I started working for myself and setting my own hrs I can never go back to work for someone else. I just hated getting yelled at for shit I did right when the boss said what they told me to do and said I didn't say that.

Mushishi Ep 1 - Pretty good first episode. I'm glad to see it still has the charm and atmosphere of the original series. The art style hasn't changed all that much, but I preferred the original's more. It just felt more mysterious or something along those lines, I guess. The difference between the two is minimal though, so it's not a big deal at all. And what a great opening. Mushishi has always had such fantastic music.

I think I might be watching this season a little differently. Episodic shows like Mushishi (if there are any more) I'll continue to watch as it airs, shows that are good, but not great I'll continue to watch as they air as well. However, shows that really impress me on the first episode or two, I think I might put on hold and wait for them to finish so I can watch them at my own pace. I'm already dying for another episode of Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou and it's only the second day of the season lol. Episodic shows are a lot easier in this regard since every story is contained within a a single episode. I'm guessing Mushishi is the only episodic anime this season though. Now I just need to force myself to do this. I have my doubts. I say something along these lines every season and I've yet to do it lol.

Chelly
    God damn that new op for the new Mushishi was great!
    Yeah, op of the season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Mushishi Ep 1 - Pretty good first episode. I'm glad to see it still has the charm and atmosphere of the original series. The art style hasn't changed all that much, but I preferred the original's more. It just felt more mysterious or something along those lines, I guess. The difference between the two is minimal though, so it's not a big deal at all. And what a great opening. Mushishi has always had such fantastic music.

I think I might be watching this season a little differently. Episodic shows like Mushishi (if there are any more) I'll continue to watch as it airs, shows that are good, but not great I'll continue to watch as they air as well. However, shows that really impress me on the first episode or two, I think I might put on hold and wait for them to finish so I can watch them at my own pace. I'm already dying for another episode of Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou and it's only the second day of the season lol. Episodic shows are a lot easier in this regard since every story is contained within a a single episode. I'm guessing Mushishi is the only episodic anime this season though. Now I just need to force myself to do this. I have my doubts. I say something along these lines every season and I've yet to do it lol.
    Well seems you are weak to temptation and us talking about the anime here and with bunch of spoiler tags don't help either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yeah, op of the season so far.
    Ya the first Episode of JoJo didn't have the Op or ED yet.