Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/UVBenrC.gif[img]

Wheeeeeeeeee.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/NLsLDkb.gif[img]
    Just as good this way.
    The MC's response is a bit dissapointing though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Wow, das really mean.
    Why?
    I really want to experience the NEET life. Up until now my life has only been school and work. Probably after I'm done with college just take a year off and bee the NEET.
    But being a NEET is shit. You'll feel lonely due to not seeing people, you'll have so much time you won't feel like spending it anyway. Your sleep schedule will be fucked up as hell. Most of the time you'll just be "bored" because nothing is really happening.
    Wouldn't recommend it after being NEET for a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, the upside is that it's relaxing, and you can do what you want, whenever you want.

The downside is, if your friends are all attending school/work while you're awake, you might feel a bit lonely, but that's just my experience.
    What's the point of doing whatever you want when you never feel like doing anything anyway?
    I go to University and spend about the same time as you on actually doing things like watching anime/playing games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    No Fourth Wall is best number of walls.
    Fourth wall is best wall to break.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I really want to experience the NEET life. Up until now my life has only been school and work. Probably after I'm done with college just take a year off and bee the NEET.
    If you're going to take a year off then use that time on travelling.
    Otherwise - don't. Just don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    If you're going to take a year off then use that time on travelling.
    Otherwise - don't. Just don't.
    Ye, what NononDalliahEsdese said.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    wait wait. shadow did you just agree with 3 of my posts in a row?

what. is. this.

blasphemy.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch, those 3 posts were spread out over like 8 pages :P

Deleted
    Catching up:

Black Bullet 3 - Is Satomi-kun immortal or something?
    >Falls out of Helicopter and doesn't even have bruises
    >Gets shot and barely bleeds
    >Pushed so hard against a rock causing the >rock< to break... which makes him to bleed slightly from his mouth
    >Gets impaled on two swords, which are then wiggled around inside of him, probably slashing some internal organs
    >Shot into the fucking chest, falling into the river
    >Literally no wounds at the end
    The fuck man, the fuck.

Captain Earth 4 - Blue & Pink remind me so much of Team Rocket. They have robots, retarded tricks like selling crepes to fool people and apparently the $ to even buy a crepe truck, and they want to steal Pikachu Teppei.

No Game No Life 3 - Dat objection theme & Dat Queen converstion.
    The entire episode was just brilliance.

Hitsugi no Chaika - Holy shit Toru is useless. "I'll stop them, don't worry about me!" >jumps into 10 wolves to fight. >"These wolves aren't even that strong one on one" >Loses to merely two of them
    God, can you be even more useless?

Break Blade 1-4 - Dunno if anyone bothered to watch this, but it's pretty cool so far. Mecha designs are a bit meh though, but it seems interesting enough.
    Fucking seppuku in 4th episode. Also there can be no damn way that the Queen isn't going to divorce with the King some way or another and get together with mc. No bloody way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Catching up:

Black Bullet 3 - Is Satomi-kun immortal or something?
    >Falls out of Helicopter and doesn't even have bruises
    >Gets shot and barely bleeds
    >Pushed so hard against a rock causing the >rock< to break... which makes him to bleed slightly from his mouth
    >Gets impaled on two swords, which are then wiggled around inside of him, probably slashing some internal organs
    >Shot into the fucking chest, falling into the river
    >Literally no wounds at the end
    The fuck man, the fuck.
    Well, he is the MC. He has to be special in some way - and no, it's not plot armour in this case.
    Captain Earth 4 - Blue & Pink remind me so much of Team Rocket. They have robots, retarded tricks like selling crepes to fool people and apparently the $ to even buy a crepe truck, and they want to steal Pikachu Teppei.
    Wait, you're surprised with the $ to buy a crepe truck, but not with the $ to buy a fucking robot suit?
    Hitsugi no Chaika - Holy shit Toru is useless. "I'll stop them, don't worry about me!" >jumps into 10 wolves to fight. >"These wolves aren't even that strong one on one" >Loses to merely two of them
    God, can you be even more useless?
    Chaika makes up for his uselessness. She can also cook.

- - - Updated - - -

But being a NEET is shit. You'll feel lonely due to not seeing people, you'll have so much time you won't feel like spending it anyway. Your sleep schedule will be fucked up as hell. Most of the time you'll just be "bored" because nothing is really happening.
    Wouldn't recommend it after being NEET for a year.
    It can also make you want to kill yourself, depending on the degree of depression.

I need to start watching that. Apparently it's a damn good anime.

Also, eyebrows.

She's also a very skilled driver

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Also, eyebrows.
    Chaika
    /10char

Deleted

Also, eyebrows.
    It's good, brutal action fantasy. Nothing less, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    She's also a very skilled driver
    And she's got a way with unicorns.

It's pretty good, gives a nice spin on some fantasy creatures we all know. Kind of wacky at times but it's action scenes are cool.

Deleted
    Rofl. This gave me a good chuckle.
    Break Blade 1-4 - Dunno if anyone bothered to watch this, but it's pretty cool so far. Mecha designs are a bit meh though, but it seems interesting enough.
    Fucking seppuku in 4th episode. Also there can be no damn way that the Queen isn't going to divorce with the King some way or another and get together with mc. No bloody way.
    Only watched two episodes so far, was okay. Need to watch the rest but the only problem is that it doesn't seem to be a fixes group doing the subs.

It's good, brutal action fantasy. Nothing less, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    It's pretty good, gives a nice spin on some fantasy creatures we all know. Kind of wacky at times but it's action scenes are cool.
    Yeah, I've heard those, among other things. Looking forward to them.

I have today and tomorrow off from work, for whatever reason (hey, not complaining), so I'm going to start a few airing shows, catch up on the backlog, take care of some errands and such.

I've gotten backed up. Haven't seen anything that's aired for the past week or so due to being too exhausted to do anything other than come home and collapse in bed, lol.

Deleted
    Well, he is the MC. He has to be special in some way - and no, it's not plot armour in this case.
    Well I guess sensei made him into superman back when he was young
    Wait, you're surprised with the $ to buy a crepe truck, but not with the $ to buy a fucking robot suit?
    Well... they're Kill-T-Gangs, so I expected them to already just... kinda have them, you know?
    If by cook you mean explode things... then yes.
    It can also make you want to kill yourself, depending on the degree of depression.
    Well I tried not to be -that- negative but yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Rofl. This gave me a good chuckle.
    For some reason my friend thought the same thing about them
    Only watched two episodes so far, was okay. Need to watch the rest but the only problem is that it doesn't seem to be a fixes group doing the subs.
    Fafnyr seems to be doing all the episodes. Subs seem to make sense. I use the soft-subbed version though:

Doesn't take that long to download em.
    And she's got a way with unicorns.
    *poof*

10+ Year Old Account
    new sidonia chapters :O
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Watched the Movies a few months ago and was really surprised. Just the affort they put into the detailed damages of the armor of each machine. Easily on of my favorite animes of the mecha genre.
    Sadly the 2014 seems to be the movies in a series format (maybe minor plot changes?) so I haven't given it a try yet. Someone watched the original + is watching the current one and can point out differences? Worth picking up?

15+ Year Old Account
    M3 - This show is really bad. That part where the one guy licked the instructor's finger and said "it tastes like he felt terror before he died" had me laughing out loud. What the fuck.

I am probably going to drop this next episode if it doesn't pick up. Normally I might have stayed with it just to see how bad it will get, but I just saw on MAL that it's two cour. Definitely not spending that long watching a crappy show like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilion View Post
    Watched the Movies a few months ago and was really surprised. Just the affort they put into the detailed damages of the armor of each machine. Easily on of my favorite animes of the mecha genre.
    Sadly the 2014 seems to be the movies in a series format (maybe minor plot changes?) so I haven't given it a try yet. Someone watched the original + is watching the current one and can point out differences? Worth picking up?
    Mostly the same with some new scenes.

movies deviated from the source material though so might wanna give that a read if you like this series.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilion View Post
    I honestly don't know, I've watched only the 2014 series till episode 4 so far.

Story is: Rygart is a non-Magician, leaves his little brother at home because his military school friends (King & Queen of Krishna) asked him to come over to the capital. On the way he collapses and is picked up by General Baldr. He gets heartfully welcomed by the royal family (especially by the Queen), he learns about the war with Athens, parts of Zess fighting with Krishna's army. Next time Hodr (King of Krishna) wants to show Rygart a mecha they can't seem to get to work as magicians. Zess & co attack the outskirts of the capital, cornering the king. Lee (one of Zess' men) has the King under shot and Rygart gets into the Mecha, jumps out of the pit and supresses Lee. Enemies retreat, "golem" gets analyzed and outfitted with new temporary armor. Zess decides to attack again, all generals defend each side of town, General True enters a prototype model and brings a greatsword, decides to flank Zess' troops while Zess and Rygart negotiate, they get interrupted before Rygart can tell Zess about the "conditions" for surrendering. True fights, loses vs the enemies' Valkyrie squad, leaves behind his greatsword while retreating. Rygart gets into a fight with Lee, beats her using the greatsword + lance he finds. Dan (random soldier) arrives to help Rygart retreat, dies to Lee's shooting skills, Rygart throws his lance at Lee's robot, disarming her. Lee commits suicide after calling the Krishnans "barbarians". Rygart returns, he wants to leave the next day, but he turns back after flashbacks to his school past/his dad's words about "Running away". Rest of the anime hasn't aired yet.

See if you can spot any differences. I just listed the major things though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    M3 - This show is really bad. That part where the one guy licked the instructor's finger and said "it tastes like he felt terror before he died" had me laughing out loud. What the fuck.

I am probably going to drop this next episode if it doesn't pick up. Normally I might have stayed with it just to see how bad it will get, but I just saw on MAL that it's two cour. Definitely not spending that long watching a crappy show like this.
    I really liked the first episode but the second was just all over and left me with a "what the fuck just happened" feeling after. Hopefully third episode fixes it.

Deleted
    I honestly don't know, I've watched only the 2014 series till episode 4 so far.

Story is: Rygart is a non-Magician, leaves his little brother at home because his military school friends (King & Queen of Krishna) asked him to come over to the capital. On the way he collapses and is picked up by General Baldr. He gets heartfully welcomed by the royal family (especially by the Queen), he learns about the war with Athens, parts of Zess fighting with Krishna's army. Next time Hodr (King of Krishna) wants to show Rygart a mecha they can't seem to get to work as magicians. Zess & co attack the outskirts of the capital, cornering the king. Lee (one of Zess' men) has the King under shot and Rygart gets into the Mecha, jumps out of the pit and supresses Lee. Enemies retreat, "golem" gets analyzed and outfitted with new temporary armor. Zess decides to attack again, all generals defend each side of town, General True enters a prototype model and brings a greatsword, decides to flank Zess' troops while Zess and Rygart negotiate, they get interrupted before Rygart can tell Zess about the "conditions" for surrendering. True fights, loses vs the enemies' Valkyrie squad, leaves behind his greatsword while retreating. Rygart gets into a fight with Lee, beats her using the greatsword + lance he finds. Dan (random soldier) arrives to help Rygart retreat, dies to Lee's shooting skills, Rygart throws his lance at Lee's robot, disarming her. Lee commits suicide after calling the Krishnans "barbarians". Rygart returns, he wants to leave the next day, but he turns back after flashbacks to his school past/his dad's words about "Running away". Rest of the anime hasn't aired yet.

See if you can spot any differences. I just listed the major things though.
    Exactly the same. Well, maybe I will marathon the bd once they are out..