Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That's the main issue with having work. I have this thing where I feel like I don't have time to do anything, even when I do. I'm always like "I want to do this, but I only have 4 hours left in the day and work tomorrow morning", so instead I'll just end up doing nothing but browsing the internet and watching an episode of anime here and there. It's more of an "If I do this my free time will go too fast and before I know it I'm asleep and then at work the next day".

When I have 2-3 days off I don't feel that until I'm on my last day.

I already am in the other situation though. My average work days are Thursday-Sunday and have Monday-Wednesday off (though most of the time they still end up scheduling me for most of those days too, but my longest shifts are on the weekend). Then everyone I know is going to school, and when they can hang out I'm at work.
    Know these feels well, especially when it gets to christmas time, understaffed department, people who are slow, working 36-45 hours a week and then having to do college work and attend college fucking sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilion View Post
    Exactly the same. Well, maybe I will marathon the bd once they are out..
    Aww, that's too bad.
    Don't know if the anime/movie quality differs though.

It's cool doing meet-ups once you know them well enough. I roomed with a friend for Blizzcon for two years in a row that I had met in WoW.

Even doing a road-trip and wedding later in the summer with some more online friends.
    Yeah, it does sound pretty fun. But there are very, very few people I'd ever have the guts to meet irl. Social issues and no self-confidence doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Started rewatching Marock Scramble. Man this show is amazing.
    That lady looks like she gives no fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The whole show in it's entirety can be summed up by this one gif
    But it's not crap, it's genius! That self-irony is one of the many things I love about the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    What's the point of doing whatever you want when you never feel like doing anything anyway?
    I go to University and spend about the same time as you on actually doing things like watching anime/playing games.
    Well, to be fair, someone who's not a scatterbrain and an idiot like me is probably going to use their NEET time a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Chaika makes up for his uselessness. She can also cook.
    She seems like waifu-material already. And dem eyebrows.

It can also make you want to kill yourself, depending on the degree of depression.
    Yes, that does happen sometimes.

Captain Earth 4 - Blue & Pink remind me so much of Team Rocket. They have robots, retarded tricks like selling crepes to fool people and apparently the $ to even buy a crepe truck, and they want to steal Pikachu Teppei.
    I didn't even think of that when I watched it. Good eye!

---

Again, apologies for these mega-posts. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah gintama is a nice watch. I just hit a wall around 80 eps in and gave it a few months break. Now im in the last 13 or so.

Oh I'm not saying it's bad I actually really like it. Just that sums up how it is sometimes lol. I really like that it's so open with making fun of itself, breaking the fourth wall, and just in general having episodes that make you go 'what in the world did I just watch'. Ugh I wish they would continue it.... again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why?
    You want me dethroned. How could you.

But being a NEET is shit. You'll feel lonely due to not seeing people, you'll have so much time you won't feel like spending it anyway. Your sleep schedule will be fucked up as hell. Most of the time you'll just be "bored" because nothing is really happening.
    Wouldn't recommend it after being NEET for a year.
    I have a lot of friends though, too many. Most of the time I say no because I'm busy or don't want to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    If you're going to take a year off then use that time on travelling.
    Otherwise - don't. Just don't.
    I'd probably end up doing that after 2 months of NEET life anyways. I'm addicted to traveling. Already getting plans set to go to Japan for two months next year. Then after college to go through Europe, then 2020 back to Japan and through Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Chaika
    Chaika.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Rofl. This gave me a good chuckle.
    It's damn true though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably end up doing that after 2 months of NEET life anyways. I'm addicted to traveling. Already getting plans set to go to Japan for two months next year. Then after college to go through Europe, then 2020 back to Japan and through Asia.
    Don't steal my plans. just kidding
    Sorta got the same plan next year but I'll be going with a friend of mine.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Black Bullet: Well, that escalated quickly. Fight was okay I guess, although I didn't like the fact that MC had to shout out EVERY attack name. I felt sorry for the 'evil' loli after her father was gone And even more so when MC had to put down the dolphinloli. But I expected that, her death flag being set last episode already.
    Also, looks like politicians are the evil guys again. That's why I wouldn't follow a politician. Let lolis rule the world instead. May the Light of Zvezda shine throughout the world! *cough*

Sad we didn't get the 'normal' ending for the show this week, I like the way how it sounds like hymmnos, makes me want to play ar tonelico already >.<

Speaking of, I really really hope they bring ar no surge over to us =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Don't steal my plans. just kidding
    Sorta got the same plan next year but I'll be going with a friend of mine.
    I'll be going with a friend of mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yeah, it does sound pretty fun. But there are very, very few people I'd ever have the guts to meet irl. Social issues and no self-confidence doesn't help.
    Last summer after we graduated, a friend of mine from WoW (who I'd met before; I went down to hang with him for 2 weekends, in New Jersey) and I made plans. We (him, myself, and some of his friends that I'd met when I was there) rented a bus and went on a road trip across the states for 2 weeks to visit places. It was great, except for having to take turns driving :<

You want me dethroned. How could you.
    We all want you dethroned Zath-kun.

I, for one, welcome our new Yami overlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    We all want you dethroned Zath-kun.

I, for one, welcome our new Yami overlord.
    I didn't realize this was such a vile and unforgiving place.

I must impose strict rules, being King.

CURFEW AT 4PM.

LAST'S UNTIL 3:30PM THE NEXT DAY.

Madan no Ou to Senki. Adaption when. Must have one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Black Bullet - What a wonderful, short little series. I hope it gets a second season soon.

...seriously though, although I know nothing about the source material, I still feel like the pacing is way too fast. This episode could easily be passed off as the ending of a first cour or a season. Everything just moves so quickly, and it makes it hard for me to care about what is happening. They hype up the Stage Five Gastrea to be something that can potentially destroy everything, and MC just kills it a couple of minutes after it appears, and then everything is okay. I mean... what?

Like I said before, I know nothing about the source material, but I seriously think everything that happened so far could have been stretched over a single cour. Give more details about the society, show more of the discrimination, hype up the villain, have some side jobs along the way, show more of the blonde loli and her partner, etc. I mean Enju running away could have been around midway point, MC 'dying' like he did in episode 3 could have been the ending to the 2nd/3rd last episode, and this would have been the last episode.

I mean it's still good and everything, but I have a hard time enjoying it as much. It just feels like everything is on fast forward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Black Bullet - What a wonderful, short little series. I hope it gets a second season soon.

...seriously though, although I know nothing about the source material, I still feel like the pacing is way too fast. This episode could easily be passed off as the ending of a first cour or a season. Everything just moves so quickly, and it makes it hard for me to care about what is happening. They hype up the Stage Five Gastrea to be something that can potentially destroy everything, and MC just kills it a couple of minutes after it appears, and then everything is okay. I mean... what?

Like I said before, I know nothing about the source material, but I seriously think everything that happened so far could have been stretched over a single cour. Give more details about the society, show more of the discrimination, hype up the villain, have some side jobs along the way, show more of the blonde loli and her partner, etc. I mean Enju running away could have been around midway point, MC 'dying' like he did in episode 3 could have been the ending to the 2nd/3rd last episode, and this would have been the last episode.

I mean it's still good and everything, but I have a hard time enjoying it as much. It just feels like everything is on fast forward.
    I will wait for Underwater sub so can't speak for Ep04 - but so far the anime galloped forward waaaay too fast for my taste, skipping a lot in process.

Quote Originally Posted by zatheyll View Post
    i didn't realize this was such a vile and unforgiving place.

I must impose strict rules, being king.

Curfew at 4pm.

Last's until 3:30pm the next day.
    you can't tell me what to do. You aren't my real dad. I do what i want.

I will wait for Underwater sub so can't speak for Ep04 - but so far the anime galloped forward waaaay too fast for my taste, skipping a lot in process.
    I like it A LOT. I don't know anything about the source material. After Yami answered my questions regarding the first episode, no further Questions raised (which could not be answered in later episodes). Yes, it is fast, but as long as it stays consistently so, I don't mind.

Well 4th episode was great in my opinion. 42.3% corruption - nooooo .

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Madan no Ou to Senki. Adaption when. Must have one.
    An anime adaption was annnounced last year, along with a few other LNs (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, No Game No Life, Dragonar Academy and Mahou Sensou if I remember correctly). Haven't heard anything else about it since then, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    you can't tell me what to do. You aren't my real dad. I do what i want.
    YOUR REAL DAD ISN'T HERE ANYMORE.

YOU DO WHAT I SAY.

Koe no Katachi - In the past few chapters Mashiba has gone from kind of funny but not that well known to best character hands down. He is absolutely fantastic. No Koe this week though, sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    An anime adaption was annnounced last year, along with a few other LNs (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, No Game No Life, Dragonar Academy and Mahou Sensou if I remember correctly). Haven't heard anything else about it since then, unfortunately.
    o.o maybe they are taking their time with it.

YOUR REAL DAD ISN'T HERE ANYMORE.

YOU DO WHAT I SAY.
    I DO NOT. I DO WHAT I WANT. IT'S MY LIFE.

IT'S ALSO MY MONEY, AND I NEED IT NOW!