Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I knew there was a show I forgot to start watching! Thank you !
    You're welcome, kohai! o/

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Why did I let /a/ talk me into watching Fela Pure.
    'cause you be crayzee. Didn't know /a/ was lewd!

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

'cause you be crayzee. Didn't know /a/ was lewd!
    Of course they are lewd I just got about 150 pics of lewd anime butt pics from a thread just now.

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTGq_UBa1GwI9h-uWeqIH-R0YcniIC5FuANiR-UwwRD3lR6keT_w[/MG]
    It's not a trap just put those words into google and then you find a Incest H anime

It's not a trap just put those words into google and then you find a Incest H anime
    Well I meant trap because you asked why you let them talk you into watching it haha. I did google it though and was glad nobody was around me.

Well I meant trap because you asked why you let them talk you into watching it haha. I did google it though and was glad nobody was around me.
    I watched it anyway and I don't know how I feel anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

"We are physiologically back in the 17th century, and technically in the 20th." I wonder how true this is.

I watched it anyway and I don't know how I feel anymore.
    You made me curious, a bit past 10 minutes and I already don't know how I feel. This is just a huge, what.

You made me curious, a bit past 10 minutes and I already don't know how I feel. This is just a huge, what.
    It does get kinda better but also more what has to be said as well.

I thought something like that would be pretty tame compared to what you guys normally watch. And then I don't mean lewd stuff.

I thought something like that would be pretty tame compared to what you guys normally watch. And then I don't mean lewd stuff.
    It's tame in relation to some of the stuff I have seen but still doesn't make it any less likely to make me doubt my choices in watching it. Nor asking why I watched it. That anime is something really weird. Yet it's so weird you can't stop watching it. It's like boko no pico and Tokyo tribes you can't say NOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this because free shipping.

Hyped.

I agree with Yami, it's kinda tame in general but it's not really that it was super wild that made it "what". Just, I don't know the whole thing was a barrel of what.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Hyped.
    I would have been disappointed in you if you didn't Zath. Good buy!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Hyped.
    Gotta admit, I like her design. The white dress and tie gives off a sort-of professor-feel, while the semi-transparent green coat with the emblems adds in something a bit more divine. Just what I think, anyway.

I'm glad you decided to get it \o/

I agree with Yami, it's kinda tame in general but it's not really that it was super wild that made it "what". Just, I don't know the whole thing was a barrel of what.
    So it was just kinda random, in other words?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I don't play ranked, unfortunately
    Normals a shit
    I usually play Kayle (she is... was... my main), but I like Braum as a support more. Braum (SHIELD!) is too OP though. His passive utterly wrecks, Unbreakable decimates anything you can throw at whoever he's protecting, and Stand Behind Me negates most things. His ult is devastating too - it won us 3 teamfights.

Honestly, I think I'm going to have a new main - and that's a big thing, since I've mained Kayle since I started playing the game.
    I was going to say "Good luck playing Braum when he's banned every game"
    But then I realised you're a scrub who doesn't play ranked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    WORTH IT.
    Infractions are always worth it.
    It's not like banning does anything other than make you laugh at the stupid reasons they infract you for.
    I had to laugh at who it was though.

Based Rem.

First thing Rem has done in years I think. Better than Dal at least.
    Rem a shit
    Talks nihongo then infracterino's me for talking nihongo.
    Hypocrisy.
    This is always the prime time for this thread
    Yeah, when I'm asleep <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    *hug*
    Oh, I have a few old infractions from the that section, they all expired long ago though. Got bored of LoL some 10 months ago or so, stopped posting in that section soon after.
    LoL a shit
    Nothing better to do though, at least I have Dynasty Warriors 8 XL CE so I can kill lots of people and fail to complete levels correctly so story characters don't die.

Anyone watched "Golden Boy" dubbed? What did you think of it? IMO its the best dub. Ever. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Haha, this is awesome. Thanks for the link, made my working day just a tad better

Deleted
    NGNL epi 6 - Definitely the best episode of this season so far, imo. Everything was too fast paced though, so I'll probably have to watch it again to get some stuff better.

Chelly

I fap to her voice

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    I fap to her voice
    I love her songs too. The voice fits very well with the slow songs.