Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    What site? if you click my sig it will take you to myanimelist if you are on there add me as a friend so we can chat some time. I have seen someone on the site I am on that has 2 years watched. Over 40000 episodes.
    Same site, im never going to be on it except to update anime watched every now and then, but heres my list I still have alot to catch up on

Well, I downloaded the thing so that you can run it from your own computer (seems to run fine) as it says that it doesn't get a reply from the server (so it's timing out, for whatever reason).

I'm guessing that your sigs are currently in the cache/database so can be displayed for a while.

Like this:

Although, the quote is from something I haven't watched at all :/ (And it's too big)
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2011-09-13 at 12:01 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

I just can't access the site which is fine for now I can change my sig later. No big deal really I will change it tomorrow. Back to watching Ah! My Goddess Season 2!

I was trying to remember all the anime I've seen last night let's see... (I enjoyed titles that are bold)
    Clannad
    Clannad After Story

Revolutionary Girl Utena
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Steins;Gate

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee
    School Days
    Dantalian no Shoka
    La Petite Cossette
    Bakemonogatari
    Inuyasha
    Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Rei (or was it Rai?)
    Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke completely different series)
    Ayakashi
    Dance in the Vampire Bund
    School Days
    AnoHana
    Big O
    Serial Experiments Lain
    XXHolic
    Kobato
    DBZ
    Kara No Kyoukai (I think it was the 5th movie, Remilia was streaming it lol)
    Peach Girl
    Fruits Basket
    Marmalade Boy
    Vampire Miyu (I think that was the title >.>)
    Angel Beats
    Shining Tears
    Claymore
    Fractale
    Ore No Imouto
    Hell Girl
    Elfen Lied
    Yosuga no Sora
    Full Moon wo Sagashite
    Paranoia Agent
    Kuroshitsuji
    Kuroshitsuji Season 2

Inuyasha Final Act
    Romeo X Juliet
    ToraDora
    Blue Gender

I know I'm missing some, just browsing through memory at the moment. ><

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spawnofdoom View Post
    Lol has anyone watched Astarotte's Toy?
    Or School Days?
    Both are messed up, in their own ways :3
    Schooldays was only messed up at the end, the only thing I like about School Days as a whole was Kotonoha. Everyone else in that series can be killed in the most painful way ever.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-13 at 12:27 AM.

No spoilers lol I know that the ending is pretty f'ed up from what I have heard but I don't know why and I would like to keep it that way.

Well, after some delay I've completed Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig. If you liked the first season, the second season will also be enjoyable. However, it wasn't up to the same level as the first season for the most part.

What was done well was the continued emphasis on realistic detail. The weapons used aren't fanciful mechs but not-unreasonable extensions of present technology; they get extra points from me for using non-humanoid forms (the spider-like Tachikomas and the wasp-like Jigabachis) which is currently the direction a lot of robotic research is heading. The politics are also engrossing as always: Section 9 still has to deal with chains of command, jurisdiction, and other snarls of bureaucracy rather than just going Rambo every time they want to. The philosophical aspects were slightly superior to the original. I haven't been too overawed by the philosophical content of most anime, and despite GitS being cited as a major series in the thought-provoking genre most of the ideas presented felt fairly old hat. However, Episode 15 of this series was the one incredible exception to this. I'm traditionally wary of the Tachikoma episodes but this one was truly engrossing where they discussed a few interesting ideas, but topped the end of the episode with an incredible metaphor for one of the current trains of thought in consciousness research. I'm also a big fan of several of the new tracks they included, such as Cyberbird and Torukia.

That said, I didn't like the overall shift in emphasis of the show. The first season had a great feeling of teamwork about it that most series lack (it's usually about emotions and heroism). While the second season doesn't discard this entirely, it's like they decided that they had to show off their character so we're treated to several disjointed episodes that showcase individual backgrounds. In addition Major Motoko graduated from being merely a very capable and competent squad leader to a one-man army with several of her stunts. Ironically, the one character that I would have loved to seen more of (Aramaki) gets far less screen time than in the first season, which I feel is a detriment to the show. Another thing it felt like they slid backward on was the subtlety of the plot. It was still characteristically convoluted, but one of the outstanding aspects of the first season was how the actions of different people came together in unforeseen ways. In this season we're treated to a far more traditional scenario of the bad guy (who, by the way, gives away he's the antagonist just by how he looks) orchestrating everything from behind the scenes. It also felt like they gave up part way through and rather than have you piece together the situation along with Section 9 just sat down and had a discussion with the antagonist's external memory to clear up all the jumbles they'd accumulated to that point. Spoiler: Finally, the Tachikomas sacrificing themselves again felt threadbare. I actually felt bad for them in the first series, but this time around their sacrifice lacked all subtlety as they sing a children's song about being alive. Spoiler end.

So in conclusion it certainly wasn't bad. I thought it was solid enough to watch through to the end but I would unequivocally consider the first season better on every front except perhaps the philosophical commentary of Episode 15.

No spoilers lol I know that the ending is pretty f'ed up from what I have heard but I don't know why and I would like to keep it that way.
    I won't spoil. :P
    I personally didn't care much for School Days at all. But, different strokes for different folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    [url =http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Matron_Laylie][img ]http://packet.wtf.la/tracker/fancy/?usr=Matron_Laylie&allow=563[/img][/url] is mine take out the spaces and put in your infomation this is just a format don't copy it since it will just show mine. There are spaces after the first url and after the first img so be sure to close those when you do it.

When it has the blacklist up target the ones you want it to maybe have they should white out and those are the random one it will choose. I don't think that you can use them all since the coding would be huge.
    Figured that i FINALLY get it right i start getting 504 errors for the site bloody hell talk about a pain in my ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'm also a big fan of several of the new tracks they included, such as Cyberbird.
    I swear i rewatched that scene at least 5 times in a row because of that track.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Figured that i FINALLY get it right i start getting 504 errors for the site bloody hell talk about a pain in my ass.
    Yea the site is messing up right now =(

Edit: Site is working again I am going to need to go through the chobis more carefully and pick who I want.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-13 at 01:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell, the latest Gintama was brilliant. When Gin told the king of the prison or whatever that he had jellyfish on his shoulders and holes in his gloves had to pause it I was laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'm also a big fan of several of the new tracks they included, such as Cyberbird and Torukia.
    I haven't stopped listening to Torukia, wow so good. O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spawnofdoom View Post
    Lol has anyone watched Astarotte's Toy?
    Or School Days?
    Both are messed up, in their own ways :3
    Astarottes Toy is fucking awesome and not all that messed up. Oh i DO recommend Dog Days fucking loved that one.

---------- Post added 2011-09-13 at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Eh im fine with sigs being restricted to that so we dont get super huge ones, i just wish there was more space allowed for avatars instead of just 10 kb! I want a nice gif! And Synaia's is back up so you should be able to do yours now
    No the problem is that i've seen some people somehow bypass this and have 2-3 sigs that don't trip it. The other prob isn't the size restriction but how SMALL it is.

EDIT and figures i try and modify it to tiny and now it doesn't work fucking figures.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-09-13 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

No the problem is that i've seen some people somehow bypass this and have 2-3 sigs that don't trip it. The other prob isn't the size restriction but how SMALL it is.

EDIT and figures i try and modify it to tiny and now it doesn't work fucking figures.
    Lol I don't know why the sigs have to be so small...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I don't know why the sigs have to be so small...
    Yours may even trip it TBH why i'm going tiny But yeah just won't fucking show. I got it once but i was 480x150 or so and now i can;t get it to show at all. Heh just hope it;s a matter of server updating i mean it DOES create a space with no text so maybe that's it i dunno fucked up. Oh and in case you can't tel i have NO experience with even basic coding.

How? The large one was 650-150 this is the small one.

10+ Year Old Account
    How? The large one was 650-150 this is the small one.
    The limit is 500x100 and there IS smaller size. Just hoping it goes through at some goddamn point.

EDIT and i think i'm gonna get some sleep since it seems my MAL account and that site don;t want to sync right now.

I know I am using the small one I am pretty sure this is less than 500x100 since the large one I used to use was only 650x100.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I am using the small one I am pretty sure this is less than 500x100 since the large one I used to use was only 650x100.
    Yours is 450x135. Try saving it and looking at it on your machine use tiny that is literally an option. In my case it come to 450x90 it seems it removes the random quotes.

But but but I like the quotes >.<