Zath are you in an anime
    Zath is anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Zath is anime.
    You didn't.. answer my question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    watched the first episode of Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun and it was pretty good with some funny but not over the top moments
    I get the feeling that the show will get worse when they add more characters i liked the first ep with just the 2 characters they were funny and i liked the idea of her trying to get him to notice her while they work on romance manga togeather but they are probably just going to go full reverse harem and surround her with boring dude characters and ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    geez dont have to overthink it, attack on titan disturbed me, the rich girl aria talking about poor people being cattle scene was creepy but that and someone being cut in half in a barely lit room was still better than the things i saw on attack on titan
    Not really overthinking it, just it wasn't very heavy on gore. It had some bloody scenes which were really nice, and had the creepy scene's like Aria as you mentioned.
    I can see it getting gorey later in the show, but as of right now it's really low key

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Zath is anime.
    So Zath confirmed for strong plot and backstory?

Akame ga Kill was pretty good. A few too many tropes for my liking, but I'm a sucker for blood and gore so I'll be watching it. Haven't seen blood spraying like that for a while. I just hope the characters improve...

Aldnoah.Zero is my winner for best first episode so far. Perfect OST, and a great setup. The setting is definitely overused, but I don't really care because I thought it was executed very well. The part where the ship touches down in New Orleans and the music pauses, followed by muffled sounds and the vocals coming in while everyone's blown away... got some shivers there. Didn't expect any less from the dream team working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Akame ga Kill was pretty good. A few too many tropes for my liking, but I'm a sucker for blood and gore so I'll be watching it. Haven't seen blood spraying like that for a while. I just hope the characters improve...
    The characters are the absolute best part of Akame ga Kill. You have no idea. You've only seen a small fraction of all the characters. There's dozens of great characters on both sides.

Oh damn. Read a post on reddit about an interview with Oda from One Piece and this was mentioned: "He also says that more members will join the Straw Hats! "And there will be new nakama, they will show up successively."

I expected maybe 1 more crew member, but it sounds like we'll be getting quite a few more. Pretty cool.

http://opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=6501

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Oh damn. Read a post on reddit about an interview with Oda from One Piece and this was mentioned: "He also says that more members will join the Straw Hats! "And there will be new nakama, they will show up successively."

I expected maybe 1 more crew member, but it sounds like we'll be getting quite a few more. Pretty cool.
    Oda can barely keep with up the current crew adding more will just make a bigger clusterfuck, but cool news either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...october/.76375

Fall season confirmed most hyped anime season of the millennium.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

http://opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=6501
    God dammit Oda you can't live on only 4 hrs asleep a day why you do this Oda!? WHY!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...october/.76375

Fall season confirmed most hyped anime season of the millennium.
    I shall thank Trigger for my animu every night before bed.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Rail Wars isn't anywhere as close to ecchi as I thought it would be. It isn't really that ecchi at all. Everything is covered up, just one of the girls has big breasts and is slightly oblivious. It might be slightly more noticeable, but there are plenty of shows out there more ecchi than this one.

I also learned more about trains than I knew in my entire life in this episode.

Also pls, the MC's are idiots. How fucking hard is it to call the security on the train to catch the purse-snatchers? NOT HARD AT ALL. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT TAKES. Fukin badass red hair girl and tall guy though.

Ending confusing as fuck though, what?

Dat fucking ED. Holy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nickop View Post
    >Asuna number 1

Fuck I'm puking. She doesn't even look good in one, in the slightest. Even looking at it from an unbiased perspective she looks like complete shit in one.

Where the fuck is Henneko though, and Gargantia.

It's just a vote for your favorite character like always.

- - - Updated - - -

First 2 minutes of Gekkan Shoujo and both MC's are already some of the best this season.

Rail Wars isn't anywhere as close to ecchi as I thought it would be. It isn't really that ecchi at all. Everything is covered up, just one of the girls has big breasts and is slightly oblivious. It might be slightly more noticeable, but there are plenty of shows out there more ecchi than this one.

I also learned more about trains than I knew in my entire life in this episode.

Also pls, the MC's are idiots. How fucking hard is it to call the security on the train to catch the purse-snatchers? NOT HARD AT ALL. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT TAKES. Fukin badass red hair girl and tall guy though.

Ending confusing as fuck though, what?

Dat fucking ED. Holy shit.
    I didn't look into Rail Wars at all so now I have a slight interest in this

Quote Originally Posted by Nickop View Post

>japanese shit taste confirmed again

10+ Year Old Account
    Gekkan Shoujo - Height differences between male/female characters are easily one of the most adorable things on Earth.

Her face while biking at the beginning. Hue. That entire scene was amazing.

Main girl is so great. So perfect. Her voice is amazing. Oblivious guy so perfect.

This show is contender for one of my favorites of the season. That ending had me laughing hard.

Danmit Zath stop making me want to watch shows I wasn't going to watch I already got enough stuff I haven't watched and you're making the list longer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Danmit Zath stop making me want to watch shows I wasn't going to watch I already got enough stuff I haven't watched and you're making the list longer
    It's always best to check out the first episode of each show.

It's always best to check out the first episode of each show.
    I was going to do that but I have been super busy the past few weeks, so tried to put things that jumped out less off to the side.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I went back to see the gifs and stuff posted and saw all the net things

I wonder what it would be if I wasn't wireless. I wonder what my gf's comp is at since it's wired in as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanayamata - OP of the season.

Dat cop. He's the greatest. We need cops like him.

Blonde confirmed best because window. Blonde and MC both best.

>Zooglu

Aww I feel so sorry for blonde. ;_; I'll join her group....

Yeah okay blonde is best.

This show is so beautiful and heartwarming. It also has a lot more depth to the characters than I thought it would. It makes it far more enjoyable like that. It's not just a group of friends doing fun SoL stuff, but more than that.

A really well done first episode. Really excited for more.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine is okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post

I wonder what it would be if I wasn't wireless. I wonder what my gf's comp is at since it's wired in as well
    Verizon?

I'm sorry.

They're considered the worst ISP in the country.