Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

I swear I have just seen this on something earlier today...
    Probably did since it's a well known African proverb.

Grading, 'pats head and hugs'

Zelgius, I recognized the links that's why I felt like I recognized you. You the shit we deserve Shitnobu was the shit we couldn't handle

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Here's another good question.

How much powerlevel do you show? Do you hide it or go all out?

Mine is extremely obvious. Anime wall scrolls adorn every wall in the basement and my room. I have laminated art pieces and anime calendars too, along with artbooks and figurines both in my room and the downstairs living area.

Then I have my Ro-Kyu-Bu Hinata bodypillow on my bed and This as my phone cover along with the wallpapers I posted above.
    I dont hide it but i also dont show it off. My parents and sister know, but thats only because of the big ass bookcase i have filled with complete anime series. Hell my sister watches some of them every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    For those interested, some of us will be doing a Clannad + After Story rewatch. Here are the details.

Clannad + Clannad: After Story Group Rewatch

- 4 episodes a week.
    - Sunday - Thursday will be the days you have to watch the weekly episodes.
    - Friday and Saturday will be the days that that week's episodes will be discussed.
    - The first week of the rewatch will start on July 27th and the first discussion August 1st through 2nd.
    - Some weeks may have an episode more, or an episode less, to better coincide with the ends of arcs/major events, that way we don't have any weeks ending right before something major.
    Do you know where this is (legally) available?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I know. I still hate myself. I won't go into detail about it, but I just wanted to be gone. I'll never forgive myself.
    While it's good that you feel remorse, you don't have to go that far, solving sudoku's isn't gonna solve anything.
    I suppose you're right. I just wanted to stay away out of respect. This isn't the place to talk about this, though.
    Well, you're more integrated here anyway, so you don't have to worry about respecting anyone by staying out. And yeah, I guess so, no need to drag other people in this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Those kinds of DMs are the best.
    Hell yeah. His story is well crafted, and on top of that he's able to adapt to us being retar... awesome and continue on without throwing hands in the air. Case in point: he let me burn down an entire country. Literally.

We were afraid to enter an ominous forest in the now-undead country, as we were certain things were going to attack us. The solution was obvious, and easy to implement as the forest itself was dead and dry, and I'm playing a pyromaniacal CN elementalist: burn it down! The blaze lasted a few days, covered majority of the country, probably significantly contributed to the global warming, and most certainly purified any and all minor undead waiting for us in the hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Hulu. I had to search around myself. (I checked Funi, CR, and Netflix in addition and didn't see it there).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Zelgius, I recognized the links that's why I felt like I recognized you. You the shit we deserve Shitnobu was the shit we couldn't handle
    rip Shitnobu 2k14 never forget
    And I just shitpost because I don't have anything useful to say :<
    (Besides finally watching Noragami that is <.<)

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    It was charging, he was going through it to listen to my music for some reason. I only noticed because I heard the OOT OST playing randomly.
    Oh man. Should have let it continue. Then you guys woulda played Zelda musics all days long.

Btw, how did the interview go?
    Last edited by Swisted; 2014-07-21 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukina View Post
    And I just shitpost because I don't have anything useful to say :<
    (Besides finally watching Noragami that is <.<)
    If he somehow ever comes back I can't wait for the 'you guys are all shits' post since we changed his name.

Please I wouldn't say you shot post that much, bit you did get banned in a glorious way once

my waifu as my phone background and weeb music on it
    Weeb music was what I was terrified of him finding
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Oh man. Should have let it continue. Then you guys woulda played Zelda musics all days long.

Btw, how did the interview go?
    Went well I hope. I feel like I come off SUPER awkward when I try to appear bubbly and confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Grading, 'pats head and hugs'
    Thank you, kouhai. It feels nice. :3

While it's good that you feel remorse, you don't have to go that far, solving sudoku's isn't gonna solve anything.
    It doesn't solve anything, but at least you can't hurt anyone when you're dead.

Well, you're more integrated here anyway, so you don't have to worry about respecting anyone by staying out. And yeah, I guess so, no need to drag other people in this.
    But you guys didn't do anything wrong, that's the difference.

He still comes into the anime chat on Steam once every now and then. He's a really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Sorry, no. I download all of my anime.

He still comes into the anime chat on Steam once every now and then. He's a really nice guy.
    What even got him perma'd?

Pretty much, yeah.
    I know. I still hate myself. I won't go into detail about it, but I just wanted to be gone. I'll never forgive myself.

I suppose you're right. I just wanted to stay away out of respect. This isn't the place to talk about this, though.
    You have no idea how badly the chitanda mode in me wants to come out. But i shall hold back, for your sake. Just know that for every bad thing, there is a good thing. Its like a yin yang kinda thing, light/dark. Just some examples. You'll be fine, you have me as a friend after all :P

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Hulu. I had to search around myself. (I checked Funi, CR, and Netflix in addition and didn't see it there).
    It's just a download away!

- - - Updated - - -

Anime Chat Thread's Favorite Anime Poll

We're up to 36 votes. If you haven't voted you should!

So I finally read Uzumaki yesterday:
    What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Jesus motherfucking christ this is the most grotesque shit I've read. Spirals, never again.

Seriously though, while I enjoyed the whole manga, it had some irritating things going on. For example what happened to the mosquitoes and the women in the hospital. And the whole "let's leave it all open" kind of shit was kind of meh too. I would have loved to have at least few answers. The ending was okay excluding the lack of explanations. Or should I just accept it as a curse?

I'd recommend Uzumaki to anyone who's okay with weird shit.

So this is how I spent my Sea day yesterday!
    http://puu.sh/alcUA/a1e0ba460c.jpg Girlfriend at the beach.
    http://puu.sh/alcWj/4fadd10de8.jpg Panorama shot of a board walk that was destroyed near the beach.
    http://puu.sh/alcYf/db8f20abf4.jpg Double Rainbow on our way to the train station to go to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    Weeb music was what I was terrified of him finding

Went well I hope. I feel like I come off SUPER awkward when I try to appear bubbly and confident.
    Lmao, you should hear the music i have on my phone. I play "Sadness and Sorrows" without headphones, and say its symphony music xD

What is the job you are trying out for? I hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    So I finally read Uzumaki yesterday:
    What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Jesus motherfucking christ this is the most grotesque shit I've read. Spirals, never again.

Seriously though, while I enjoyed the whole manga, it had some irritating things going on. For example what happened to the mosquitoes and the women in the hospital. And the whole "let's leave it all open" kind of shit was kind of meh too. I would have loved to have at least few answers. The ending was okay excluding the lack of explanations. Or should I just accept it as a curse?

I'd recommend Uzumaki to anyone who's okay with weird shit.
    Oh Junji Ito, never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Lmao, you should hear the music i have on my phone. I play "Sadness and Sorrows" without headphones, and say its symphony music xD

What is the job you are trying out for? I hope it works out for you.
    Its at a preschool, they have a position open in their toddler room. Childcare is what I'm leaning toward as my profession, so it would be amazing for experience when I get out of school and everything. I would either be an assistant or someone who just really floats around from room-to-room.

Anime OSTs I could maybe get away with, animu openings and endings.. I couldn't pass that shit off.