Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    sounds like a scam..
    CD Key re-sellers are pretty awesome for getting things cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I use places like G2A quite often, tbh. IIRC, they had WoD at something like £24 the last time I looked (a couple months ago) and it came with the boost and everything.

From what I remember, they even sponsor events and stuff lol I know Hi-Rez is a partner. I've always got what I paid for and never had an issue tbh. It's basically just taking advantage of the different prices in different regions.
    Plus any game you buy through G2A goes to dem kids! Gotta help save the children! Athene uses it all the time to help support dem kids.

Cute fox girl from fate/extra http://cdn.awwni.me/p29i.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Kamisama Hajimemashita's 2nd Season PV.

steam being a shit right now and not connecting -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    This is awesome.

This was actually really freaking cool. I dont mind the music from frozen so it was even better for me.

OMFG. They are going to release the first 201 episodes for gintama in 4sets at 35k Yen a piece. A bit expensive but also so so tempting. I hope someone gets it and releases it for the US.

Chelly
    Inou Battle 6: Wow 1 entire minute of best girl (Kudou), and Sayumi on shared 2nd place with the redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Magician 1412 View Post
    OMFG. They are going to release the first 201 episodes for gintama in 4sets at 35k Yen a piece. A bit expensive but also so so tempting. I hope someone gets it and releases it for the US.
    Kind of want... but... $1200 for the collection?

That's ridiculous. Unless someone has lots of money to burn, I don't know why they pay these prices. Aside from collecting purposes (which admittedly probably makes up a significant amount of the purchases), owning a physical copy is a hassle. Having the downloaded file is just so much more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That's ridiculous. Unless someone has lots of money to burn, I don't know why they pay these prices. Aside from collecting purposes (which admittedly probably makes up a significant amount of the purchases), owning a physical copy is a hassle. Having the downloaded file is just so much more convenient.
    Gotta think to, these are japanese prices. I believe if they get licensed the prices go down. Hopefully anyways.

Btw hemo i rescored my list if you ever want to go back through again.
    Last edited by Swisted; 2014-11-13 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nanatsu - That fucking fight/wrestling with Ban and Meliodas. 200/10 The fact that it took down the barrier was absolutely amazing, I was worried they would actually have to struggle and spend like 3 episodes inside.

I couldn't have had it any other way, that was amazing.

Ban is the greatest.

BAN IS THE GREATEST. HIS REACTION TO THE PIG AND THE PIGS RANK.

DRUNK BAN IS THE GREATEST.

You guys don't understand how amazing Ban is.

This show is perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magician 1412 View Post
    Gotta think to, these are japanese prices. I believe if they get licensed the prices go down. Hopefully anyways.

Btw hemo i rescored my list if you ever want to go back through again.
    So you'll end up paying 800 instead of 1200.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    So you'll end up paying 800 instead of 1200.
    Its Gintama. Worth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Nanatsu - That fucking fight/wrestling with Ban and Meliodas. 200/10 The fact that it took down the barrier was absolutely amazing, I was worried they would actually have to struggle and spend like 3 episodes inside.

Ban is the greatest.

This show is perfect.
    Now you know why i was worried over who they would choose as Bans VA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hemo, look at number 2.

Deleted
    In unrelated news, Murky is so fucking awesome.

Love the unconventional HotS heroes. Just god damn love them.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I actually didn't know that, tbh. You live and learn! More reason to use them

I guess people are sat on WoW waiting for the change from MoP to WoD now then?
    Ya they just started it recently and a few of the big name youtubers are helping donate money through G2A like SivHD and Pewdepie.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    In unrelated news, Murky is so fucking awesome.

Love the unconventional HotS heroes. Just god damn love them.
    I can't wait to be testing it out as I wait for warlords. It's going to be the perfect time filler

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Ban is the greatest.

This show is perfect.
    A lot can be said about Nanatsu, but "slow pacing" is not among those. If the show preserves manga's tempo it's gonna be one helluva ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I can't wait to be testing it out as I wait for warlords. It's going to be the perfect time filler
    Maybe I just don't know much about other mobas, but HotS is the only one I know of where champions as different as Murky or Abathur appear in and work. It's just so, so fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... A while back I started oreimo and I finally got around to finishing it. I knew it was going to be a wild ride, but man. That was.. It was like watching a train about to derail. You can see that's it going to happen, but you sit there mesmerized as it rolls down the hill and bursts into flames then hits the oil refinery and explodes again. You think why didn't I try to do anything, oh there was nothing I could have done.

Watching manami and kirino beat the hell out of each other was worth it though. Definitely rewatched that scene a few times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    So... A while back I started oreimo and I finally got around to finishing it. I knew it was going to be a wild ride, but man. That was.. It was like watching a train about to derail. You can see that's it going to happen, but you sit there mesmerized as it rolls down the hill and bursts into flames then hits the oil refinery and explodes again. You think why didn't I try to do anything, oh there was nothing I could have done.
    This is quote worthy.

10/10 would read again

Would sig if I didn't like my current one so much