10+ Year Old Account
    Got back from a grueling 28 hours in the army physical which involved taking the ASVAB (scored into the 88th Percentile), waking up at 4 in the morning in a hotel bed, doing a mountain of paperwork, getting blood drawn, doing a urine test with someone watching, getting vision and hearing checked, doing a full medical, and a range of motion test.

That long without anime, I have no idea how I'll survive 10 weeks in Basic. At least I have a nice backlog awaiting me on currently airing shows.

I also caved in and downloaded a Lelouch Windows 7 theme. Have to get used to the new mouse cursor and it sucks not having mai waifu on the background, but I like it. Background pictures could look a bit better though. They all look to be PNG files.

Also, what's wrong with fairies? Fairies are fricking awesome. Flying is too. I like flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Also, what's wrong with fairies? Fairies are fricking awesome. Flying is too. I like flying.
    I do like fairies, but Kirito just looks.. stupid, I can't take him serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi: How could they end it like that. D: They just had to have that final blow, especially what Aladdin said at the end. Also why is Morgiana's face so cute no matter what position it's in. It's hard to watch the ED because I can't help d'awwing or squeeling at how cute her face is.

Girls und Panzer: What is this awesome show that I'm watching. They fight in a city like it's nothing, and one of them crashes into a shop, [I]and the owner is happy about it.[/I] I love it. Also that butler guy. Him crying was just adorable.

Tonari: Baklava is actually really delicious. I want some now.

Sakurasou's Shiina just keeps getting cuter and cuter each episode. Can't wait until next week where Nanami finds out he's staying in the dorm.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Remnant
    The game is alright. JRPG games are pretty damn rare on the PC.
    k ty will try it out after xcom :d and zatheyll man am i happy that i already did my army time 3 years ago lol walking 150 km in 5 days with 25kg backpack and stuff like that wasnt really the best time in my life xD and the pay was miserable if u just did the 9 months like i did ^^ (in germany)

digg wait till the shoother game starts his skin there should be worse xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Finally finished Fate/Zero.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

So.. The grail manifests despite there being two servants left, revives one of the masters, and gives a cosmic middle finger to Kiritsugu by showing how it doesn't want to grant his wish but it's going to wipe out the city anyway?

Does this make any sense if I watch Fate/Stay Night?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfe View Post
    Danm i'm still so hyped about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann >.< so amazing, yet i still feel sorry for Simon

So i want to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and Eureka seven. I am just wondering about what i should watch first, what do you guys think i should watch first?
    They're both fantastic. Evangelion is shorter, so I'd watch it first. However, I feel Evangelion does edge out in the "which is better?" department, so you could also do it the other way around to save the best for last.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Finally finished Fate/Zero.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

So.. The grail manifests despite there being two servants left, revives one of the masters, and gives a cosmic middle finger to Kiritsugu by showing how it doesn't want to grant his wish but it's going to wipe out the city anyway?

Does this make any sense if I watch Fate/Stay Night?
    It's not going to make that much sense with FS/N. Reading the visual novel will help a lot as FS/N is a rather poorly done adaption and doesn't explain much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

And check out Carnival Phantasm when you're done with both.
    I can't endorse this recommendation without the person in question having seen/read a lot more typemoon stuff first. The enjoyment someone gets out of Carnival Phantasm is directly proportionate to how much typemoon they've seen/read. Most of the jokes will fly right over his head.

But both Arturia and Gilgamesh were alive when Kiritsugu has his exchange with the grail. I was under the impression from Kirei's exchange with Gilgamesh before that all servants had to die in order to summon the grail...

Was Kirei lying or did the grail just decide to Fuck the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Well, read the Fate Stay/Night Video Novel, it will answer a lot of stuff, the anime is rather lacking, there is plenty of scenes that don't translate that well in the anime.
    Yeah like my husbando's death in the light novel was handled way better there, in the anime Sakura is just like "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISOBEYING." In the light novel she still kind of says that, but it's more like, "this is a lesson for me, that if I disobey my grandfather this is what will happen to me too." Which is actually really sad, and it gives so much more to her character that the anime doesn't.

I was rooting for bug guy... He got royally screwed, even if his servant was fucking awesome.

Deleted
    But both Arturia and Gilgamesh were alive when Kiritsugu has his exchange with the grail. I was under the impression from Kirei's exchange with Gilgamesh before that all servants had to die in order to summon the grail...

Was Kirei lying or did the grail just decide to Fuck the rules?
    The grail is corrupt. The tl;dr is that the rules haven't really applied since the third war. F/Z is the fourth war and F/SN is the fifth.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long is it going to take for a group (hopefully not Hadena) to sub the Strike Witches movie. D:

I WANT TO WATCH IT. It came out like 6 days ago.

The Fullmetal Ballchemist.

I can't hold it in, it's too much.

TOO MUCH.
    ~Fullmetal Jelqemist~

Also Zatheyll told me that you are all lolis and now this scares me, I will now proceed to make you all watch grimdark nonstop until you become an angry cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    Also Zatheyll told me that you are all lolis and now this scares me, I will now proceed to make you all watch grimdark nonstop until you become an angry cat.
    How about some grimdark with lolis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yandere loli is best loli.

Yandere loli is best loli.
    Best? Worst? Why discriminate?

you people are schnevious....very schnevious....

I will defeat you *disenchants another DK "breast" plate into a stack of FROST-BOOB*

EDIT: I hope zetsuen no tempest won't be "too" Shakespearean, I don't like Shakespeare >.<

EDIT 2: ZNT art quality is delicious.

EDIT 3: uguu
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-10-31 at 10:46 PM.

Okay, now the Wilfred Brimley cat in a top hat is just being silly.

Plowed through the Corpse Party manga. Anyone know if the OVA is covering the entire thing? Or was it a one shot introductory thing?

Okay, now the Wilfred Brimley cat in a top hat is just being silly.
    I'd change it if I got a name change or something. But so long as I am diabeetus, this avatar fits.

Also chuunibyou 5, hwahawhahah!

Ooh..this ep...this ep is the one I've been waiting for...begins to delve into why Rikka is stuck with 8th grader syndrome, somewhat subtly.
    Last edited by Diabeetus; 2012-11-01 at 01:55 AM.