Fair enough.

Deleted
    I liked the finish to Kokoro Connect. Where's the love? Why do so many people dislike it

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to watch a lot of anime until I read the Chrno Crusade manga.
    the differences in the story line bugged me too much, so eh.

then I just grew to prefer reading. Also, animes usually contain a lot of fillers, especially if the show is popular. (Like naruto), and unless you follow both the manga and the anime, it isn't necessarily easy to tell the difference between the actual plot and fillers.

watch anime still occasionally, but I usually prefer to wait until the show is done so I don't have to wait around for episodes.
    same goes for manga though

sadly, disadvantage to this is you're doomed to come across spoilers who ruin the fun a bit.
    been a while since I read Naruto, decided to let it gather some chapters. Last I read Naruto had just joined some war.
    not long ago, I got a spoiler of a somewhat main character dying... not too fun exactly :/

orz

few days ago I was reading a discussion a couple of hundred pages back in this thread and was wondering why Laylie kept going on about Madoka ... figured I'd check it out and it's just awesome. Now on to the last episode (marathoning a show is alot more fun than waiting endlesly for the next episode to air, don't think I'd be able to take that with this one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    few days ago I was reading a discussion a couple of hundred pages back in this thread and was wondering why Laylie kept going on about Madoka ... figured I'd check it out and it's just awesome. Now on to the last episode (marathoning a show is alot more fun than waiting endlesly for the next episode to air, don't think I'd be able to take that with this one)
    Normally with anime that goes that speed that you are watching as it airs you just don't hype yourself up so much you have to see the next one immediately but go onto the next show and before you know it it's next week and you're excited to watch the new episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    haven't watched Madoka, only 3 episodes tops.. but totally agree on marathoning being more fun to wait endlessly for the next episode xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nilmea View Post
    haven't watched Madoka, only 3 episodes tops.. but totally agree on marathoning being more fun to wait endlessly for the next episode xD
    Only watching the first three episodes of Madoka.

Are you sure you watched the third? Cause I think once you watch the third you aren't allowed to stop watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Only watching the first three episodes of Madoka.

Are you sure you watched the third? Cause I think once you watch the third you aren't allowed to stop watching.
    I've read that many people hate Madoka because they expected it be a typical Magical Girl show but it turned out to be very violent and depressing instead. They felt deceived by the marketing I guess. I probably wouldn't have liked it if it wasn't what it was.

Also, new seasons of Madoka?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...after-3rd-film
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-01-01 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Normally with anime that goes that speed that you are watching as it airs you just don't hype yourself up so much you have to see the next one immediately but go onto the next show and before you know it it's next week and you're excited to watch the new episode.
    hmm you maybe right that you don't get as hyped, but sometimes I find myself cursing the week to come waiting for the next episode ... and I have a feeling that with Madoka, especially with the last few episodes that would've been the case, taking a break to get dinner was already annoying
    Definately was an eye opener though. I've always been wary of Magical Girl shows, though I must admit that it was mostly the darker atmosphere that attracted me, as Inner Universe also seemes to say. Though I might give more shows within the genre a chance to see if there are any others that are capable of reeling me in like Madoka
    Last edited by Money; 2013-01-01 at 08:50 PM.

Take it from someone who watched it while it aired, it sucked. Waiting for Thursdays hurt so much, and then they had that like 2 month delay for the last two episodes, not fun.

I think Madoka, and Steins;Gate were the hardest I've watched while airing, Steins;Gate for those god damn cliff hangers.

ah, that reminds me, I dropped Steins; Gate after the first episode while it was airing, but apparently stuff starts to make sense after that so deinately going to give it a try again. Reading through the older discussions in this thread has realy proven to be fruitful as it also encouraged me to give bakemonogatari a chance, something I didn't even consider after reading the synopsis.

ah, that reminds me, I dropped Steins; Gate after the first episode while it was airing, but apparently stuff starts to make sense after that so deinately going to give it a try again. Reading through the older discussions in this thread has realy proven to be fruitful as it also encouraged me to give bakemonogatari a chance, something I didn't even consider after reading the synopsis.
    The first episode was a little confusing, but yeah, it all get explained by the end, and I mean pretty much everything. The 'shit gets real' episode is 12, I think.

If you're enjoying Robotic;Notes, I highly suggest watching Steins;Gate fully.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the ending of Kokoro Connect. It really tied up the show nicely. Everything I did have a problem with got fixed either somewhere during it or at the very end. Did the BR's sell enough to merit a second season? I know with the gigantic controversy over the company that did it a second season doesn't seem too likely, but I feel like it could easily have another season.

Inaba and Class President best girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Kizu - Neko - Bake - Nise

Kizu isn't out yet and commie just released the first episode of Neko a few minutes ago.
    Thanks.

About halfway through. It's an odd, but enjoyable show lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 10:44 PM ----------

I liked Madoka, but you guys liked it a lot more than I did lol.

And these delays are killing me. I'm going through withdraws on all of my currently airing shows lol. Most of all, I need my One Piece!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    And these delays are killing me. I'm going through withdraws on all of my currently airing shows lol. Most of all, I need my One Piece!
    Psycho-Pass, Robotics;Notes, Ixion Saga DT, Zetsuen, and Magi in that order are the worst for me. Little Busters!, Jojo, SSY, and Sakurasou haven't picked up enough yet to have good cliffhangers at the end.

I thought the ending of Code:Breaker was held off too, but sage-koi just released the last two episodes together.

Excluding currently airing shows not from this season, it's probably Sakurasou, Psycho Pass, Zetsuen, Robotics; Notes, Magi, Ixion Saga/SSY, and Little Busters.

For some reason Sage Koi's torrents have never worked for me on the cat website. Whenever I'd try and add it to my torrent program, it would download the file, but it would never add it to the program. It does this from time to time with other torrents too. I'll see if it'll work now though. I've been waiting for the last 2 episodes. The 13th episode of Kamisama needs to get subbed, too. And damn the person who decided to delay Girls Und Panzer lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 01:29 AM ----------

And I just finished Mysterious Girlfriend X. Was awesome. I really hope it gets a second season. Urabe is probably one of the coolest characters I've encountered. And her VA does an awesome job. My favorite voice for a character I've heard so far.

And I just finished Mysterious Girlfriend X. Was awesome. I really hope it gets a second season. Urabe is probably one of the coolest characters I've encountered. And her VA does an awesome job. My favorite voice for a character I've heard so far.
    She was a new VA too, I enjoyed her voice a lot, very unique but nice to listen to.

Also, Nekomono is great, I can't wait for all the episodes to come out. :>>>
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-01-02 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 13th episode of Kamisama needs to get subbed, too.
    It did a bit ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out I watched episodes 2-4 of the last eps of kokoro connect...
    [CENTER]

Halfway through Girls und Panzer and episode 5 is a recap episode? I don't really feel that a recap episode is necessary for a 10 episode season. You'd have to have the shortest attention span in the universe to be lost after only four episodes and need a complete recap of what happened.