Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Monogatari is probably my new favorite series.. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82331031/
    I liked Bakemono fine when I first saw it, but the more this series puts out, the more I'm falling in love with it. The characters are just so rich and different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys taken the chance to watch Psycho-pass yet? I'm in love with this show!
    My friend and I posted a quick review on youtube if anyone is interested in checking it out. Please do!

--SNIP--

We plan on doing an anime review weekly, so if you have any requests please shoot'em at me!
    We just started this, but really want to make this into something good, so any tips or feedback would be awesome.
    thank you!

Please don't advertise here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-04 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that likes marshmallow justice more than platinum disco?...
    [CENTER]

good to know instant download start lets hope another good anime from LN adaption ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Oh yes. First episode of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha is out and subbed.
    Could have sworn that came out tomorrow...

Well that first episode was awesome. I missed my Holo and Lawrence fix. The Demon King is amazing. I'm sensing some Spice and Wolf levels of awesomeness from this anime. Hopefully it delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh god, Madoka is airing on a Kid's TV channel in Australia.

Wait until they get to episode 3.... or this could happen.
    My sides hurt, that was hilarious. Reminds me of those absurd censors toonzai actually did to dbz (turned mr.popo blue).

Also I'm now convinced this monogatari series could be fun, a friend suggested it earlier but I never got around to it. I'm still scared of and stay away from loli though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    My sides hurt, that was hilarious. Reminds me of those absurd censors toonzai actually did to dbz (turned mr.popo blue).

Also I'm now convinced this monogatari series could be fun, a friend suggested it earlier but I never got around to it. I'm still scared of and stay away from loli though.
    There are only two lolis in it.

ANYWAYS. WHY WOULD YOU BE SCARED OF LOLI.

Just watch Ro-Kyu-Bu! and you will never be scared of loli again.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha ep 1 was just plain awesome and i like how demon queen has the VA from Holo and Hero looks like yuuta from chu2k and has the same VA as it seems ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    Don't let the loli scare you away. It's really just a tiny part of the show.

Though the bathroom episode might bother you. It bothers me for other reasons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Don't let the loli scare you away. It's really just a tiny part of the show.

Though the bathroom episode might bother you. It bothers me for other reasons...
    By bathroom episode do you mean when they where taking that bath in Nise? That and the teethbrushing scene where absolutely amazing.

I love loli though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    By bathroom episode do you mean when they where taking that bath in Nise? That and the teethbrushing scene where absolutely amazing.

I love loli though.
    Yeah, they spend almost the entire episode talking in the GIANT EXPANSIVE BATHROOM WHICH FLOOR IS PERPETUALLY COVERED IN A THIN LAYER OF WATER AND ROSE PETALS. Also, completely random geometric shapes for decorations.

I know Shaft loves them some fancy visuals, but that bathroom BOTHERS me.

And loli holds no special appeal to me I'm just not disgusted by it.

Deleted
    Loli is overrated, they're just for pedos. With that said, it doesn't mean all loli-capable characters are shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loli is overrated, they're just for pedos. With that said, it doesn't mean all loli-capable characters are shit.
    I love you too.

I reserve calling someone a pedo for those that get off to the real thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    There are only two lolis in it.

ANYWAYS. WHY WOULD YOU BE SCARED OF LOLI.

Just watch Ro-Kyu-Bu! and you will never be scared of loli again.
    Basketball anime with obsessive kids oO been a while since I watched it. I believe there's anime out there with more/better loli though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    What. How can you not want a gorgeous bathroom like that? Hell, almost everything about their house is something to desire.

Loli doesn't even have to mean underage.
    Oh wow, my memory sucks. I meant the teacher from Index, not Medaka Box.. sigh.

http://myanimelist.net/character/16222/Komoe_Tsukuyomi <-- that !
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-01-04 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Yeah, they spend almost the entire episode talking in the GIANT EXPANSIVE BATHROOM WHICH FLOOR IS PERPETUALLY COVERED IN A THIN LAYER OF WATER AND ROSE PETALS. Also, completely random geometric shapes for decorations.

I know Shaft loves them some fancy visuals, but that bathroom BOTHERS me.

And loli holds no special appeal to me I'm just not disgusted by it.
    What. How can you not want a gorgeous bathroom like that? Hell, almost everything about their house is something to desire.

Loli is overrated, they're just for pedos.
    It's funny because I used to say this and then I came to believe that I was wrong to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It's just too much and doesn't really go with the rest of the house.

Just look at how jarring it is when the sister talks to him from the doorway. It's like she's on one side of a magic portal and the room is on the other.