I smell some suffering on the horizon of gargantia.

unrelated
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-05-19 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    it actually looks like either they are the agressors or hideauze just attack advanced civilizations ^^[/spoiler] i really wish there were a preview for next ep i can see some major plot comming
    Ledo was sent back in time between the melting of earth's ice age and the war in space and his assault on the Whalesquid is why the Hideauze attack humanity in the first place. They're clearly intelligent and more powerful than the current humans, so it seems like they are ignoring and letting humans live because they are of little threat while keeping them from the ruins of their own advanced civilizations to prevent them from rapid technological and scientific knowledge. Because of Ledo the humans will become a threat so it's necessary to wipe them out.

Episode previews are on the sail of the ship Amy goes by at the end of the ED. Granted, the one for next week's episode wasn't particularly interesting or revealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the last time I'll change my username...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I still seriously think she has no idea about him with Shironeko. She could have been talking about someone else, like crazy glasses or childhood friend, or even Ayase (though she's homo for Kirino). I think the biggest possibility is Kirino herself though. He is a siscon and she knows it.
    I'm sure she has no idea they are oficially together - but she has been established as an intelligent girl. She should have noticed Shironeko's inclination towards her brother. That being said, we will know for sure in a week or two.
    I, for one, am damn curious how OreImo ends, one of reasons I loved Toradora is because it's 100% finished - and this one seems to go towards a real conclusion as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gargantia: perhaps the hideauze were developed as some kind of weapon in the past

So this may sound kinda weird but.... I cant wait for the Tsukiko and her sister h-manga's to out... >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished Durarara!!

Overall, pretty good. Wouldn't say it was perfect, as some parts were sorta dull, like the whole Saika arc. The beginning was amazing, and the ending arc was also quite awesome. Something that I thought was cool was the whole "different narrator every episode" thing, though I understand why it couldn't have been done the whole way through. Favourite character would have to be Kida, though Durarara!! had some really awesome characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo after a VERY long break i'm falling abck into otakudom..Valverave is fucking epic digging Ask a and a few others..Now WHERE THE HELL ARE THE AESTHETICS OF A ROGUE HERO BLU RAY SUBS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    So this may sound kinda weird but.... I cant wait for the Tsukiko and her sister h-manga's to out... >_>
    Incest is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Incest is the best.
    Ahem you mispelled that..You left out the W it IS Wincest afterall NOT incest.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    watch baccano!
    stop what you're doing now and watch it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    watch baccano!
    It'll probably be the next series I start. Still on Yuru Yuri and (of course) Gintama though, plus I plan to watch Eva 2.22 tomorrow.

Besides the fact that they were made by the same people, how is Baccano! similar to Durarara!! though?

Besides the fact that they were made by the same people, how is Baccano! similar to Durarara!! though?
    intertwined story told by several viewpoints at different times.

Also Miria and Issac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Ledo was sent back in time between the melting of earth's ice age and the war in space and his assault on the Whalesquid is why the Hideauze attack humanity in the first place. They're clearly intelligent and more powerful than the current humans, so it seems like they are ignoring and letting humans live because they are of little threat while keeping them from the ruins of their own advanced civilizations to prevent them from rapid technological and scientific knowledge. Because of Ledo the humans will become a threat so it's necessary to wipe them out.

Episode previews are on the sail of the ship Amy goes by at the end of the ED. Granted, the one for next week's episode wasn't particularly interesting or revealing.
    Exactly what I was thinking to the t. Though it could go two ways based on how Urobuchi wants to troll us. They attack humanity because Ledo provokes them, but they are already intelligent as you say, and they end up wiping out humanity entirely which leads to the point that Ledo's people can't find Earth and thought it destroyed.

Or Urobuchi ends up doing a reverse troll and Ledo wipes out the Hideauze before they leave Earth, changing the future and saving his "brother" from death. There is still the option of all the main characters dying though.

Overall, pretty good. Wouldn't say it was perfect, as some parts were sorta dull, like the whole Saika arc. The beginning was amazing, and the ending arc was also quite awesome. Something that I thought was cool was the whole "different narrator every episode" thing, though I understand why it couldn't have been done the whole way through. Favourite character would have to be Kida, though Durarara!! had some really awesome characters.
    Now watch Baccano!

Also that arc was great. I like Saika.

watch baccano!
    ^

It'll probably be the next series I start. Still on Yuru Yuri and (of course) Gintama though, plus I plan to watch Eva 2.22 tomorrow.

Not really the same people, but the same guy. Both are by light novels from the same person and are in the same world. They are both very very different from each other, but still almost exactly the same.

Also Miria and Issac.
    This.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-05-20 at 03:46 AM.

I should actually watch Durarara!! sometime :< not sure why I haven't. Baccano! is def one of my top 5 animus too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    well...that made my day
    Well, thanks for making my day too. Hehe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if I had an entry to that contest I'd give up after seeing that...

The godinion in Majestic Prince always makes me giggle. I always go dyslexic mode and think it is god onion

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I saw that earlier. Pretty crazy. The person who made it is really talented.