10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I know I cried a little when that happened.... I was waiting for a real kiss but alas it never happened. Mine Goes Nunnally>Princess Euphy>Shirley>Rockshada or however you spell her name>C.C

Edit: Hope noone saw my fuck up with the spoiler sorry if you did =(
    i didn't should be fine tho not that everyone is spamming F5 to see if someone replied to this thread.

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Totally... With Bleach, Fairy Tail, Naruto and One Piece, that's 1500~ episodes... Which makes up about half of what I've watched... Unless you count Pokemon and Dragon Ball (normal, Z + GT) from when I was a kid :P Then add around 1,000 more...

Sadly, all of that combined is still less than my WoW played time >_> (which is around 11.5k hours worth, compared to 10k hours worth of watched stuff).

Got another 2 weeks 'til I start my second year of Uni Java was fun.
    I've seen more anime in my life then all my played time combined.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    for the more older series I watched, i asked my sister used to watch them togheter but she still remembers the names while i plain forget everything after pretty much 2weeks.( supah memory)
    if I wouldn't watch all those long running series like naruto or one piece, i'm sure my episodes watched would be way lower.
    I can't watch long running series! Too much for me. The longest Anime I've watched was Inuyasha, and that's mainly because I got into it when I was about 10. :S

My /played on my warrior is 258 days and my shaman is 59 days and I made him at the start of 2011..... I love anime though as for long running series I watched Dragonball when I was little. I just recently put on hold Bleach after 212 episodes because I was at some really shitty fillers that I didn't want to watch. So yea I prefer anime that is no longer than 60 episodes. Though I am always sad when they are over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I cried a little when that happened.... I was waiting for a real kiss but alas it never happened. Mine Goes Nunnally>Princess Euphy>Shirley>Rockshada or however you spell her name>C.C

Edit: Hope noone saw my fuck up with the spoiler sorry if you did =(
    Yall are crazy. Kallen was by leaps and bounds the best female character in that series.

My /played on my warrior is 258 days and my shaman is 59 days and I made him at the start of 2011..... I love anime though as for long running series I watched Dragonball when I was little. I just recently put on hold Bleach after 212 episodes because I was at some really shitty fillers that I didn't want to watch. So yea I prefer anime that is no longer than 60 episodes. Though I am always sad when they are over.
    Oh derp, forgot DragonBall too, that's probably longer than Inuyasha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I can't watch long running series! Too much for me. The longest Anime I've watched was Inuyasha, and that's mainly because I got into it when I was about 10. :S
    mostly watching anime that isn't longer then 50episodes, well bleach,naruto,one piece, fairy tail are exceptions on that rule.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea those 877 episodes are from this year I started anime over the summer I watch 100 episodes a week normally lol. The new Code Geass is a different story. Also I only watch English dubs so it is hard to find shows in English that are good. I am slowly building up my plan to watch episodes but I have so many I want to watch that are not dubbed yet.
    You need to get over you "only watch dubs" thing IMO. Missing out on alot of good series since the late 90's / early 00's craze of dubbing everything has ended, alot of good series are just not going to ever get dubbed. Plus, you cannot watch the current airing series and join in on the fun with the rest of us dorks in this thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yall are crazy. Kallen was by leaps and bounds the best female character in that series.
    wtb that arm of Guren Mk-II, that was one awesome thing she could do with it.
    also

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

mostly watching anime that isn't longer then 50episodes, well bleach,naruto,one piece, fairy tail are exceptions on that rule.
    Yeah, 50+ is too long for me, I tend to enjoy series that are 20 episodes or so the most. I guess Clannad all together was 40 some episodes, but I really didn't mind, I loved that anime so much. Same for Utena, that was 40 episodes or so as well, I still haven't watched the movie, need to find a good subbed version because I can't watch the dub. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    You need to get over you "only watch dubs" thing IMO. Missing out on alot of good series since the late 90's / early 00's craze of dubbing everything has ended, alot of good series are just not going to ever get dubbed. Plus, you cannot watch the current airing series and join in on the fun with the rest of us dorks in this thread!
    I know I just can't watch subs for some reason it is a curse. There is a season I really want to watch forget the name and its sub only. I will probably try it and if I can stand watching it I will start watching subs but I will watch dubs if they have them for a show.

Kallen was a badass but I feel like she screamed and or whined a little too much. Don't get me wrong I still love her because she was a kickass pilot but I don't know something about Nunnally and Princes Euphemia really made me fall in love with those two.

10+ Year Old Account
    the dubs for CG are better then the subs imo, watched them both as dubbed and subbed.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

the dubs for CG are better then the subs imo, watched them both as dubbed and subbed.
    I thought that that was by far the best dub I have ever seen besides Clannad. Lelouch was awesome because he had Ichigos voice lol.

i really hate seeing Euphy and Shirley death
    i always get a sick feeling in my stomach when i see pretty girls die...

one of the reasons why i like C.C. ......

im not very good at describing it but i find her personality very attractive and i lol at her love for pizza

Her love of Pizza did make me laugh a lot lol!

wtb that arm of Guren Mk-II, that was one awesome thing she could do with it.
    also
    aw man if i ever get that game that ive been spamming alot (lol) im gonna use her and the Guren in every stage

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    aw man if i ever get that game that ive been spamming alot (lol) im gonna use her and the Guren in every stage
    WAIT WHAT! There is a game? Are you serious!

WAIT WHATi! There is a game? Are you serious!
    Super Robot Wars Z2 a mecha anime crossover tactical rpg

Wtb this in english and in 3D???? Laylie would be happy.. Looks intresting I don't know much about those types of games but I think that it could do very well on both English and Japanese markets since there hasn't been a new mech game in a long time.

Wtb this in english and in 3D???? Laylie would be happy.. Looks intresting I don't know much about those types of games but I think that it could do very well on both English and Japanese markets since there hasn't been a new mech game in a long time.
    its because of anime licensing issues... damn it all

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    its because of anime licensing issues... damn it all
    Damn it is right! I would love to see a modern day Code Geass Mech game even if it has a different story. I just think the universe is amazing.