15+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - I'm not really feeling it anymore. This show isn't as great as it was. The first few episodes were amazing. I loved the one where it ended with them looking over the horizon. But everything after that has been sorta lackluster. This whole Goblin king threat is rather boring.

Sekai Seifuku - Loved this episode much more. Definitely think this will be one of the best of the season. ED is also awesome.

Nisekoi - Too much tsun. I was okay with it up to a point, as I usually like tsunderes. But the date scene was too much... she is a bitch. Really hope she improves, though KanaHana is still best girl.

Deleted
    Really nicely detailed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Log Horizon - I'm not really feeling it anymore. This show isn't as great as it was. The first few episodes were amazing. I loved the one where it ended with them looking over the horizon. But everything after that has been sorta lackluster. This whole Goblin king threat is rather boring.
    It gets better trust me after the scrub horizon arc after they are doing explaining everything it will get better. LN Spoiler click at own risk.It gets far better once the Genius raid bosses come into play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    With all these yuri anime getting adapted, they need to adapt Girl Friends. Pretty much one of the most amazingest (I realize that's not a word) things ever. If they did a good job with the adaptation it would easily make my top 5 anime. I'd do some pretty terrible things for a good Girl Friends anime.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/3102/Girl_Friends
    If they do, I'd be all over it. Just yeeeees. Morinaga Milk is great (yeah weird name, whatever). All the glorious yuri goodness that come out from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    More Yuri all aboard the Yuri train CHOO CHOO!http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-gets-anime
    and then I see this. This year is a good year.

15+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one thinking of dropping golden time?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-jump-in-story

DRRRR s2 when. (Shut up Dal I know what you're going to say) (Pls Yami why did you beat me, damn work)

Crunchyroll doesn't even sub Nourin. The HorribleSubs rips was Funimation.

Alot of rips this season are from funimation. Space Dandy, Noragami, etc. It is very easy to tell because the video not only looks like shit (quality wise) but the subs are often shit too.
    Which is sad, the only subs worse than Crunchyroll are Funimation. Not only does it suck and is super literal, but it hurts the eyes big time.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    am i the only one thinking of dropping golden time?
    Don't be mean to Koko.

This thread has gotten so much faster. I remember when I made up most of the pages posts with it going like 1-2 pages every few days. Of course it speeds up when I have work all the time, and of course I have work when the most shows air. (Full shifts Thursday-Sunday) Sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-jump-in-story

DRRRR s2 when. (Shut up Dal I know what you're going to say) (Pls Yami why did you beat me, damn work)

Which is sad, the only subs worse than Crunchyroll are Funimation. Not only does it suck and is super literal, but it hurts the eyes big time.

Don't be mean to Koko.

This thread has gotten so much faster. I remember when I made up most of the pages posts with it going like 1-2 pages every few days. Of course it speeds up when I have work all the time, and of course I have work when the most shows air. (Full shifts Thursday-Sunday) Sucks.
    Koko is fucking batshit crazy. i'm totally aboard the SS LindaxBanri with many others.
    Koko is just WAY TO CLINGY for my tastes.

this thread tends to go in spurts. you can go through 1 page in a few days and then several pages in a matter of hours.

Chelly
    Koko is just WAY TO CLINGY for my tastes.
    I'd go mental if I had one like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread tends to go in spurts. you can go through 1 page in a few days and then several pages in a matter of hours.
    There was a fairly long period where it never went fast at all. Just a few posts. This is the fastest I've ever seen it personally and I've been here since 400.

Deleted
    I'd post more if I actually had something to contribute. ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Part of it is it seems like there's been an influx of quite a few new posters.
    And arguments, don't forget arguments. You can a get a page or two out of them before someone gets banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly new to the mmo-c forums but I guess I'm new to the anime chat thread. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    I'd post more if I actually had something to contribute. ._.
    Same. I have not started the new season yet, aside from that one with Shana lookalike and Witchcraft Works.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Same. I have not started the new season yet, aside from that one with Shana lookalike and Witchcraft Works.
    Other then a few shows, you're really not missing out on anything that great. This season is pretty bland overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I watched Onee-chan ga Kita! ...which is a 3 minute short... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon speculation - Calling it that Rundel is going to be the first real death since I'm certain he's NPC. Pls no spoil though if I'm right or not. Also poor loli... Also, that plan seemed insanely.. stupid. "Let's not protect the town, instead let's bring the fight to the goblins! Yeah okay. I guess it'll make more sense next episode though.

Nisekoi - That SHAFT style makes everything so so amazing. Kirisaki best girl. Onodera confirmed boring.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-01-19 at 02:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kirisaki best girl. Onodera confirmed boring.
    So do you intentionally decide to like the worst girls or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    >worst girls

So do you intentionally decide to like the most generic and boring girls or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he just probably likes Tsundere's more than you. I am probably a bigger fan of Onodera myself though, too kawaii (and same Seiyuu as Kuroneko).

EDIT: Then again, you do have an avatar of Rin...
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-01-19 at 03:44 AM.