Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Well, just finished Clannad. Loved it. I ended up watching the Tomoyo OVA before I happened to see you two advising to wait lol. Oh well. I enjoyed the OVA a lot as well. It's essentially what I wanted to have been added in Clannad. I wouldn't mind seeing a similar OVA for Kyou, Ryou, and Kotomi too.
    Kyou has one. (Ryou I guess counts too since she is in it) Kotomi I think had most of her arc in the first season, so they didn't bother with an OVA.

Deleted
    Hellsing ultimate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Kyou has one. (Ryou I guess counts too since she is in it) Kotomi I think had most of her arc in the first season, so they didn't bother with an OVA.
    Basically Ryou route = Kyou Bad End in Visual Novel. So yep, she counts.
    Sadly Kyou Arc was my favorite in VN but adaptation was terrible.

And one more 'yep' about Kotomi. Most of arc of her and Fuko is covered in anime already.

Just finished Binbogami ep 5.... best moment in anime this season!

[IMG]http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/Tankre84/Binbogami.jpg[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't had anything to do the last two nights, so it's been anime time!
    Last night, watched all of Okami-san and her seven companions, loved it. Hoping for another season >.>
    Tonight/today, started Tower of Druaga. Friend suggested it to me, so far I think it's great, though watching anime on hulu is annoying, with all the advertisements.
    I think next I'll go for .hack, any one of those I should watch first before the others?(I've seen all of legend of the twilight I think.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign is chronologically the first bit. Then go liminality. After that would come twilight bracelet and then Roots.

Also the first four games take place alongside liminality so if you feel like you're missing something that's why.

Kokoro Connect is a lot better than I expected it to be.

Was hoping that Iori would have died. Don't really like her character and so much good drama would ensue.

Inaba for best character.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

Deleted
    Skelington, you need to work on that hostility. I hate you for saying iori had to die! ;(

But she's annoying and daft and her problem is silly and that mole is distracting as hell. Appleseed is such a tease.

God damn him that heartseed, at first i wanted him to burn in hell for doing that shit but it turns out that hes a fucking troll at master level. Damnit cant believe that lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Was hoping that Iori would have died. Don't really like her character and so much good drama would ensue.

<snip>
    So im not the only one who took a screeny of her after that eps huh (exactly the same point of the eps)? Inaban ftw!

And yet another epic moment of hers at the end of the latest eps.

Latest Jinrui had the same randomness the anime goes with, funny how she recieves that wierd punishment. And a plus with the references on the names of those two probes. And then theres the start... "Oh...they multiplied".
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2012-08-06 at 12:21 AM.

Wein for best Tari Tari.

Ohgodtheselolis. Ohgodthishow.

http://i.imgur.com/tstOA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jlSR2.jpg
    Kawaii as fuck.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-08-06 at 07:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why for is there no new Kono Naka this week? I need my weekly supply of flirty teenage hijinx!

I am a sad Fenix.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Why for is there no new Kono Naka this week? I need my weekly supply of flirty teenage hijinx!

I am a sad Fenix.
    Olympics. It only affected two of my shows. That sister one and that chocolate one.
    @skelington that mole is so distracting
    @Digglett SAWA=Best character in Tari Tari

Lawl why are my posts 0 xD

Having Maaya Sakamoto do the new code geass openning = awesome. Really good song. Talking about Boukoku no Akito not Nunally in Wonderland

Deleted
    New Hyouka.. Houtarou getting annoyed by chitanda soon? He better be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post

I am a sad Fenix.
    Probably for the same reason we're not getting new Eureka Seven AO.... The dreaded Olympics.
    Also pretty cool that Flowers of Evil is getting an animei REALLY dig the manga. Reminds me a bit of Bokurano in how messedup it is LOL.