10+ Year Old Account
    Crunchyroll has surprisingly few anime

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, thanks for all the recommendations again. Not sure I'll be able to download them all in time, but I'll probably get most.

Anyway, decided to check out Gatchaman Crowds. Loving it so far. The OST is fantastic, and the entire concept of GALAX is pretty cool.

Deleted
    Just started watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I really like it except this is the best quality I could find on the Internet with apparently good subs, what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Crunchyroll has surprisingly few anime
    But really decent ones

15+ Year Old Account

Can't get over how amazing the OST is (not sure I like the full version of this though). Can't believe I almost missed this show. Probably in my top three of the season now. Some more good tracks: 1 2 3 4 5
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-29 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    Just started watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I really like it except this is the best quality I could find on the Internet with apparently good subs, what's up with that?
    You didn't look hard enough. There are better versions out there. I'd send a link but I don't remember which site I downloaded it from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Can't believe I almost missed this show.
    Same. Never planned to give it a go due to bad connotations of failtempt at draining old Gatchas for some more dough, luckily couldn't be more wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Can't get over how amazing the OST is (not sure I like the full version of this though). Can't believe I almost missed this show. Probably in my top three of the season now. Some more good tracks: 1 2 3 4 5
    Gosh I love this too much. Every time it starts in the show I start bobbing my head and get a big grin on my face. Gatchaman's easily one of my favorite if not the best depending on how it ends for this season.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...for-tv-in-2014

Hot damn.

Okay, not the final season. Covering only a single book by the same name. After this every book will be covered except the last four.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-08-29 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Hot damn.

Okay, not the final season. Covering only a single book by the same name. After this every book will be covered except the last four.
    Huh, that book is actually between the ones covered in the second series anime... I didn't realize they were skipping over one.

- Edit
    GAH, F/HA has had exactly 2 lines translated in the last month or so. Just went from 1199 remaining lines to 1198. /cry
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-08-29 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Hot damn.

Suruga Kanbaru is the MC? Sweeeet. There is a severe lack of her in this season's Monogatari. I heard her arc was cut from Monogatari completely. We did see a brief shot of her though. I preferred her old hair considerably.

15+ Year Old Account
    C3-bu - So in a drastic turn of events Yura has surpassed her Master and has left the C3-bu. Rin apparently became a bitch because her own Master died in a real war, and she has the nerve to say it was because he was weak. That's why she always goes for victory. What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me? She's fucking playing airsoft whereas her Master was a real soldier. Why doesn't she stop being a bitch and join the military or something? You're not proving you're strong by playing a fucking game. Maybe it could be explained as it being Rin's way of dealing with grief, but it's still stupid, and pisses me off. On top of that, you don't 'become one with the world' to become better at airsoft. That interview on TV was incredibly stupid, if I had seen someone IRL do that I'd burst out laughing. I don't even know why I bother watching this series...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-30 at 02:46 AM.

rly haganai live action movie and they dont even have the hair colour right of Nikou?(Sena) gosh xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    rly haganai live action movie and they dont even have the hair colour right of Nikou?(Sena) gosh xD
    Well, natural blonde isn't such a common haircolor in japan I think.

But I have already marked this as fail, as there is ZERO chance that Kobato will be as delicious in 3d. Edible at most, but delicious? No fluffin' way

Deleted
    THAT is one skill I'd like to learn.

Not sure if want?

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Well, natural blonde isn't such a common haircolor in japan I think.

But I have already marked this as fail, as there is ZERO chance that Kobato will be as delicious in 3d. Edible at most, but delicious? No fluffin' way
    not like it would be to hard to make her hairs blond for a movie ;o and i am not even talking dying just a simple fake hair isnt all that hard even with long hair ;<

also i will never understand the charm of live action movies every trailer i have seen so far looked so not like i want to watch it xD id rather watch an anime movie instead

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    not like it would be to hard to make her hairs blond for a movie ;o and i am not even talking dying just a simple fake hair isnt all that hard even with long hair ;<

also i will never understand the charm of live action movies every trailer i have seen so far looked so not like i want to watch it xD id rather watch an anime movie instead
    2d or death!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Looks ok at best. Might want.

Well the Rurouni Kenshin live action movie was a pretty damn great adaption - probably the best one so far.
    [video=youtube;bzeHq9blYC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzeHq9blYC8[video]

And the upcoming Space Pirate Captain Harlock movie looks pretty great too.
    [video=youtube;3Qgpn4tqOBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qgpn4tqOBU[video]
    Harlock I do want to see that one looks promising for a CGI animated movie and same with the Rurouni Kenshin. Also seems they are doing another dragonball z live action movie as well. It's called the fall of man if your wondering to look it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    2d or death!

- - - Updated - - -

Harlock I do want to see that one looks promising for a CGI animated movie and same with the Rurouni Kenshin. Also seems they are doing another dragonball z live action movie as well. It's called the fall of man if your wondering to look it up.
    3DPD can go home!

I haven't seen any of the anime, so I'd be unbiased towards them, but then again, it was the same with Yamato:
    I watched the Live action movie and thought it wasn't so bad. Now I'm watching Yamato 2199 and see: the Live Action movie was actually terribad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    What show is this? Panties so NSFW (I guess)
    just happened to be linked on my other thread i follow...game for vita

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/28...akibas-trip-2/