Question PvP-Addon's Question.

Hey, It's bada. I couldn't help and register to this website/Forum. And then it hit me, I was wondering is their any Addon(s) that can tell me when my DoT's are wearing off?
    (Also, acceptable for PvE) Because I love casting at someon and actually doing DoT Damage(especially on Paladins).

So if anyone got a clue, or something just tell me the add-on name. I'll check it up on 'Curse'.

Thank you, Your sincerly,
    Badaboom.

Omni CC i use.

Deleted
    You could use an AddOn that alters your UnitFrames and has very good timers (right under their respective frames), called X-Perl.
    If this isn't to your wishes, you could check out DoTimer and DotTracker.

All of these are updated and available on Curse.

Edit: OmniCC displays your own cooldowns as well, numerical on your actionbars. A very good AddOn indeed.

"ClassTimer" allows you to have bars for your current debuffs on a target (i.e. your dots). It can also track buffs on a target for a healer, but in your case, you'd want debuffs.

You can drag these bars anywhere on the screen, and they have a duration timer next to it to count down until the debuff has expired.

You can filter out longer debuffs too that you might not really care about (i.e. as a hunter you might not really care about your Hunter Mark on a tank and spank boss fight, because you know it will remain on the boss the entire fight)

Okay, thanks everyone it really helped! I am now able to see when my DoT's are off! it helped a lot!