Commanding Shout (262 Stamina)

I was playing around with my lvl 70 warrior, and after a while of farming WSG as arms, I decided to just equip my prot gear for a bit,
    and was I surprised. The t6 2 set bonus used to give Commanding Shout 170 hp more when used, I'm not completely sure about this but
    I think it might be the bad wording on the tooltip wich is the cause of this, it now gives 170 extra stamina, going from 92 stamina to 262.
    I posted a ticket and the GM had no idea that this was the case, and obviously didn't know if it was subject to change. Equiping the 2 set
    and using CS, then re-equiping your normal gear doesn't lower the bonus hp gained either.

(Tooltip: (2) Set: Increases the health bonus from your Commanding Shout ability by 170. )

cheers from Demetrio of Twisting Nether

15+ Year Old Account
    it's a bug.
    CS used to be a fixed amount of health - tha T6 2 set bonus increased that by that fixed amount (170).
    CS now got changed to Stamina (not stackable anymore with priest buff or warlock-imp-buff), but that set bonus remains the same. But the loss of stamina and avoidance from using 2 pieces of T6 compared to 2 277-pieces is not worth the extra 170 stamina to even think about using those. and equip it on the start of a fight then equip the normal pieces isn't really worth it either, since most fights last longer than 4 minutes and the extra health would be - in most cases - most valuable at the end of the fight, not at the start. So it really isn't worth considering for raid usage, but hey, it's still funny

It's been known since the beginning of the patch actually, there was a thread regarding this when Fury damage was crap. The thread was telling you that if you couldn't pull your damage you should equip 2pc T6 and be a buff-box.

It's a nice bug imo, shouldn't be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

I couldn't find any thread about it so I just figured I'd post it in case someone missed it, but I have to agree with Desirie... my lvl 70 warr got 26k hp self buffed, not complaining.