Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Copied most of the Data folder, it says playable now but don't wanna open it until its actually done XD
    Hai there ^w^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thiazi View Post
    Atm I pay 20 euro's a month for tv + internet and have like a 20mb connection. But i'm still jealous over the connections the swedish people have. 100mb for also 20 euro wtf??
    I'm paying 19 euros a month for 100mb in Finland

Deleted
    Im originally from Latvia, which is a small small smalll Eastern-European country, somewhat near Russian borders, in the Baltic States. Most of you probably havent heard about it anyways.

For Around 20eur month we get 100mbit, unlimited traffic. For around 70eur/month we get 500mbit, unlimited traffic.

Paying 20€ for 25mbps in the Netherlands without any data limit.
    Still jealous of the Scandinavian country's with there cheap OMG internet.

But people in lands like Belgium and Australia really need to force companies to provide internet without any download limits for a normal price. With more and more HD movies and games becoming bigger and bigger the data limit causes more problems for people everyday.

More ontopic: Just copy the entire wow folder and past your own WTF, screenshot and interface folders in it.
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MekzZz View Post
    Good lord thats horrible, so i would have to pay for a bout 14tb ? in like 5months ?. LoL
    How the eff do you use 14tb? I have a 175gb plan monthly and only use around 75% of it at the end of the month. So you can't tell me you use the same amount of internet I do in 5 months that it'd take me 81 months to accomplish...

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

ok, have just found all the files needed for the update, so go find these and copy paste them onto your other machine

wowinstallfolder\data\interface (entire folder - has all the new cinematics in it)
    wowinstallfolder\data\wow-update-13287.mpq
    wowinstallfolder\data\wow-update-13287.mpq.lock
    wowinstallfolder\data\wow-update-oldworld-13286.mpq
    wowinstallfolder\data\wow-update-oldworld-13286.mpq.lock

wowinstallfolder\updates\wow-13205-13287-win-final.mpq
    wowinstallfolder\updates\wow-13205-13287-win-final.mpq.lock

after copying all those across (which is substantially smaller in file size compared to copying the entire wow directory over) all you will have to do is download the updated tools and let it install, it still had to "apply non-critical updates" but you can let it do that while you are playing.

note. was running windows 7, so filenames/locations will be different(ish) for mac users