Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Havenmess View Post
    Hey All,
    I did some snooping and have found others like myself are having issues w/ Mana as a sp. Is this issue addressed in beta, i.e.-are we more mana efficient, or is this a known, unaddressed problem?
    I had the same problem the first week when the new talent patch hit, I do recomend you to use your shadowfiend when you need it, as well as dispersion. Get the glyphs for both shadowfiend and dispersion while you're at it, if you're in the need of mana, the 45 seconds on your dispersion is really quite alot, and when fighting a boss that does AoE the glyphs for your leeching friends death is prettty handy also

This is just my whole experience as a level 80, I haven't checked if it will remain the same at 80+

Deleted
    Levelling - open with SWP, DP, SWD, then cast VT, then cast MB, then use MF.. I go OOM every 4th enemy. The initial cost of the DoTs is massive, and SwD doesn't give enough back, with our teensy levelling mana pools

Push to 80/85, gear, ???, profit. I think that's our solution here. Or, if I need to stay mana-full, drop MF for wand sucks hard, but it's kept me with some actual blue on my portrait.

If you're having problems with mana while leveling, don't use all of your DoTs. In just about every case, you'll never get the maximum efficiency out of them since the mobs will die before they expire. Using one works sometimes as you DoT up 1-3 mobs and let them tick while you rotate MF and SW.D, but even then you're risking it. Also remember that they greatly improved mana regen out of combat, so if you just hang out out-of-combat for a few seconds between packs of 2-4 multi-dotting, your mana returns from out of combat should hopefully help offset the expense to DoT.

As for max level today, mana worries are just about non-existent as many have said. At 80+, we'll all have to wait and see

Don't use Devouring Plague while levelling in a rotation, it costs too much. Open with VT, SW: P, Mind Blast and Mind Flay until they die, you can finish them off with SW: D as well if you have the glyph of Spirit Tap.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.