Thread: Bg Bugs

Question Bg Bugs

Im not sure if its the same on other realms But BGs are suffering From soo many bugs ..

For example the biggest pain in the ass is the entering bg bug even when you click "enter battle" u stay outside like wtf

Other annoying ones are like walls in IoC and WG ( they dont act take dmg )

IoC also has a hanger bug on TN atm not sure about others but the tele there doesnt work

EotS ive had games where flag cant be picked up after its dropped by a dead player

Anyone know of any hotfixes Inc?? making pvp quite unpleasent

Getting the Q clicking enter and staying outside. Must re-log to be able to join Qs for PvE or PvP instances.
    Getting the Q and the Enter/Leave box disappearing. Saying your team has been removed.
    Logging out after these and getting the deserter debuff.

Yeah, it's annoying.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

I have the same problem when in Q for BGs.

I found a way that in 80% of me not being able to enter bg solves the problem.
    When you press "enter bg" and you're not potaled to the bg, open your pvp tab and press "join bg" again.
    Most of the time I get a new option to enter bg, and is portaled in.

Worth trying out till Blizz find it worth the trouble to fix it

Edit; do not leave Q before pressing "join bg" again. And for the gy bug.. if you don't get rezzed, try run out of rezz range and press "return to gy".
    Last edited by Furore; 2010-11-18 at 11:05 AM.

in strand of the ancients the turrets are bugged.... if you move them you will spin like a warrior using bladestorm :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanturotar View Post
    in strand of the ancients the turrets are bugged.... if you move them you will spin like a warrior using bladestorm :P
    That bug is hilarious, when you're charging in with a demo, and you see the turret spinning round

The worst bug for me is the GY bug, the other day i went through 2.5 minutes of deadness before i got revived (5 whole cycles of the 30 second ress timer).

And yet still they want to make theese battle grounds rated and they cant even fix a spawn glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    The worst bug for me is the GY bug, the other day i went through 2.5 minutes of deadness before i got revived (5 whole cycles of the 30 second ress timer).
    yeah i hate that bug that happens on every bg...even in wintergrasp

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This doesnt effect premade groups? I have played 100s of games on thre last 2 months and not encoutered any of the entering bugs mentioned. So I doubt Blizzard will bother with a fix and 95% of groups in Cata will be premade.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The res glitch - My Team have stopped this now.......

As soon as you res. Cancel. Step out of range of the Res'er. Step back in range and click.....100% works

Quote Originally Posted by Mikki1664 View Post
    This doesnt effect premade groups? I have played 100s of games on thre last 2 months and not encoutered any of the entering bugs mentioned. So I doubt Blizzard will bother with a fix and 95% of groups in Cata will be premade.
    Atleast for me, not being able to enter bg started last minipatch.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Atleast for me, not being able to enter bg started last minipatch.
    OUCH. You can guarantee if this starts effecting premade rateds then it will be hotfixed...no doubt