Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    You know there is this thing they call "irony" right? Might wanna try that sometimes.
    idd

Thanks for all the fun comments.
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Looool

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 04:20 PM ----------

That last laugh... That did it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    Ret is still awful.
    Good joke. 1600resil = pop lolwings instant cast hammer for 85%hp right there. That's before HoJ, not that it would matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturas View Post
    ... SKILLED mage....
    Wait what xD?! there is no such thing anymore. The video is quite funny though.

Btw, is there any chance that you upload only the intro? This "tiriririri" sound with Fluffy in the middle cracks me up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    You guys are totally missing the point. He knows he's the worst pvp'er in the world ever, putting the score board in the video was meant to illustrate that. It's amazing how many people don't have the capacity to think outside of 'I must be uberleet proskill or risk humiliation.'
    it's okay, i found a few gems in there pretty funny :P
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane

Hey again guys. Just dropping by to say that Robskidin himself has been really flattered by all the cool responses to the vid, and just wanted to say a few words of thanks to the community. He's really enjoying the love his fans have showered upon him.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

"Yeah, you wanna tank it, dont you? Tank this you bastard"

Omfg... That was hilarious!

WoW PvP is pretty stupid in general.

I do this on every class I play.
    I am suddenly sad.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Im just glad to hear that I'm not the only one doing this ;0

well kills != great pvper.

it just says: "you know when to hit the "kill" button and have nameplates activated".

to bad people think that wow is the same as 3d shooters.

Am I the only who finds that ironic coming from a ret/dk?

Nah, but I still agree with you. You being from destromath - eu is already enough for me
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

21-7 isnt exactly good. Most my bgs end up like 40-0 and I'm not particularly amazing.

I lol'd. Partially at this video, and partially at the people who COMPLETELY don't get the point of the thread.

Deleted
    Tis funny cuz he`s low lvl wait til he hits 80