Poll: Kings or Wild?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ffaorlandu View Post
    So with Kings and Wild being the same buff, I tend to have buff wars with the druid in our raid for buff supremacy. During our last Halion encounter, we must have rebuffed the raid 20 times before the guild leader finally told us to quit. Now we just have mini-battles. I tend to win because I cast it just as we enter combat and they don't notice.

So what about your guild/raid? Kings or Wild?
    Where do you say you're in a 25 man raid or another pally is buffing might? You do say you rebuffed 20 times showing that maybe it's childish? A raid leader has to baby sit now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ffaorlandu View Post
    I said guild/raid, not 5 man instances.
    Meh. You know you could've added that to your post, you know, something like "If you(A paladin), are in a group with another paladin and a druid, and the other paladin uses Might.. do you cast Kings or does the druid cast MotW?"

Not all raids have multiple paladins.

As Blazto above me said, you didn't say in your post "in a 25man raid" or anything. So I just assumed you were the only Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    People whine more about lacking kings, therefore mark is the superior buff. Plus, epic gear is purple, mark is purple, therefore mark is an epic buff.