Shaman any good at 85? (what spec)

so Ive recently decided to reroll shaman(not sure what spec yet) and I'd love to know how the specs are, fellow shamans, please help!

Deleted
    This patch resto shamans are very good. almost every fight in DS needs massive AoE healing which resto shaman is good at. enhancement is so and so this patch. new AoE mechanic with Lava Lash spell. apart from that they are middle dps as they have always been. Elemental got buffed. you can now spam chain lightning.
    My advice would sound; go resto MS and elemental OS.

Resto for PvP and PvE.. You can get spot for both easly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tissuebox View Post
    This patch resto shamans are very good. almost every fight in DS needs massive AoE healing which resto shaman is good at. enhancement is so and so this patch. new AoE mechanic with Lava Lash spell. apart from that they are middle dps as they have always been. Elemental got buffed. you can now spam chain lightning.
    My advice would sound; go resto MS and elemental OS.
    This is pretty good advice. Personally, I don't enjoy resto, so I don't heal. I just roll elemental and only have a resto spec for use with close friends. I don't do real raiding on that character, but I can jump into LFR and be top 5 DPS, or into heroics and be top DPS about 80% of the time.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.