Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

who the hell uses 40 keybinds?

and on a mage? what game are you playing??

what did you do keybind every single rank of every single spell in your book?

or are you saying you have to have every possible iteration of CD and spell combos already bound because its just to hard to use 2 buttons quickly in a row?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    LOL

or are you saying you have to have every possible iteration of CD and spell combos already bound because its just to hard to use 2 buttons quickly in a row?
    Hazah for macros ?
    Someone has never done arena...

Anyway OT : Naga Naga Naga !

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL

You know some people can't get around by binding their 10 main skills, but biasing and insulting someone for playing their class at full potential is just laughable.

I use a naga and i recon they are great...kinda envious of the molten one :P

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ill go with the razor, thought if you have the money BUY the razer Naga Epic, because chicks dig gamers who buy expensive stuff.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

If it has to be one of the 2 i would defently go for the razor but i myself are more a fan of logitech. But there has been a lot of bad reviews for the wow mouse and this one doesnt look much different to the original one so i still wouldnt go for it

I love the Razer (just wish it was bigger in my hand, needs a little more heft)

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrea View Post
    Am I the only person who has had horrible experiences with razer computer mice? Every single one I have ever owned broke within a couple of months of purchase. Sure, if you send them back they replace them but it gets tiresome. All my other mice never break.
    Yes, you are. You probably have a closet full of black cats, broken mirrors, and a ladder or two.

My boyfriend abuses the living daylights out of his Razer and it still functions just fine over a year later

Deleted
    Here's the thing: Razer naga is SUPER comfortable to hold onto for hours at end, because it fits so perfectly well into your hand. The Mousebutton 4/5 on the original Razer naga is a little hard to get used to, to start with, but eventually you'll get the hang of it, and won't make mistakes. Also, the software for the Naga that allows you to macro keys onto the numpad is awesome for those times where you want to bind a button you can usually not reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    You know some people can't get around by binding their 10 main skills, but biasing and insulting someone for playing their class at full potential is just laughable.

LOLOL full potential!?!?

hahahahahahah

yes yes that's right, making wild exaggerations on a public forum to bolsters ones point is TOTALLY an example of 'playing to his full potential'

the guy is talking out of his ass and your eating it right up

stop eating his shit

eating shit is bad

and yes, i have played arenas, no one needs 40 keybound macros, i would be willing to bet there are very few people who could remember 40 different macrod keybinds
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

15+ Year Old Account
    LOLOL full potential!?!?

hahahahahahah

yes yes that's right, making wild exaggerations on a public forum to bolsters ones point is TOTALLY an example of 'playing to his full potential'

the guy is talking out of his ass and your eating it right up

stop eating his shit

eating shit is bad

and yes, i have played arenas, no one needs 40 keybound macros, i would be willing to bet there are very few people who could remember 40 different macrod keybinds
    I love how you are once again biasing "I dont use 40 binds thus no one does", from a quick look at your characters you don't seem like someone that plays arena which further leads me to believe that you are just unexperienced and ignorant.
    Last edited by Exiztence; 2010-11-20 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayEighty View Post
    You're not going to like me after I tell you this, but hold up your mouse to your ear, near the scrollwheel.
    Wow, I have an MX 510 that I've been using for probably 5 years, and after doing that I just discovered the noise...
    My computer isn't silent though, I can hear fans all the time so this noise hasn't really been bothering me. If I ever did catch wind of a faint high pitched noise I always thought it was probably my hard drive or a fan bearing. Maybe it was the mouse...

I like my naga really especially while lvling an alt... playing with only one hand without feeling totally gimped is just awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    razer, although i personally wouldnt reccomend the naga...to many buttons imo xD i love my mamba <3

Deleted
    I hear Steelseries make great paperweights and the Razer Naga is an express train to creaky thumb and repetitive strain injury.

Grab a (now discontinued) Logitech MX Revolution before they disappear from shelves forever. As long as you don't mind it being wireless they're the best damn gaming mice there are. Yes, I know wired>wireless; but from an aesthetic, ergonomic and functional standpoint they're completely unbeatable.

Honestly though, all these people rushing out to buy Steelseries simply because Paragon are sponsored by them. The mind boggles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    The Naga helps bad players get a little bit better because they don't take the time to get really good with keybinds. There is no way that using your mouse thumb will increase your actions per minute compared to keybinds. Pro arena players don't use the Naga (because of regulations) and it doesn't impact their ability to completely own everything in sight.
    Your sig suits you. The Naga looks badass, feels badass, has 5.6k DPI and is all-round better than anything Logitech could crap out.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post

Do Formula One drivers suck at driving because they use 'advanced hardware'?

Please stop living in the dark ages.
    LMAO I think it's hilarious that F1 drivers have a radio button. Dunno why.

Naga, without question.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naga, bro. Never use 1-= and the 10key again. ;D

I have eeeeeverything bound to my mouse. Only issue is I have small hands, so the button 3 & 4 are difficult for me to hit comfortably.

http://www.logitech.com/en-au/mice-p...e/devices/5092

If you are serious about wanting the best gaming mouse and you're not considering a g9x then you are very misinformed.