Heroic LK 10 pugged.

I dont know if this is considered a big deal or a normal everyday occurance but i recently was the Raid leader of a full pug ( not a guild run of any sort, we spammed trade for all 10 members) of a Successful Heroic Lich King pug kill. Took 2 conseq nights of when we first started till when we downed him, about 9-10 hours of raiding. I can't find any information on whether its really been openly full pugged before so someone get back to me, i am curious as to if 25 man may be pugable as well. Names Bluephoenix on Frostmane U.S. and on a side note, i think the average gs was like 6.0-6.1 we weren't full heroic sanc gear so i feel like it can become a more common pug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a big deal. Gets pugged constantly on Illidan.
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluephoenix510 View Post
    I dont know if this is considered a big deal or a normal everyday occurance but i recently was the Raid leader of a full pug ( not a guild run of any sort, we spammed trade for all 10 members) of a Successful Heroic Lich King pug kill. Took 2 conseq nights of when we first started till when we downed him, about 9-10 hours of raiding. I can't find any information on whether its really been openly full pugged before so someone get back to me, i am curious as to if 25 man may be pugable as well. Names Bluephoenix on Frostmane U.S. and on a side note, i think the average gs was like 6.0-6.1 we weren't full heroic sanc gear so i feel like it can become a more common pug.
    now do it without the 0% buff and vent and any gear from 25m JK grats tho

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RageasaurusRex View Post
    Not a big deal. Gets pugged constantly on Illidan.
    destructible i wouldnt be talking if u dont have it or have the H 25 LK title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.

Did anyone in the group kill him before?

Pugged on a number of servers including some small ones.

We've "pugged" down 25 HLK on Executus, I use the term "pug" loosely. It's 25ish core people, from the top servers on the guild. We pull in less experienced folk occasionally. It's mostly people who miss their guild's normal raids.

This was awhile back, like....late july?

A group on Shu'failo just did it in 4 attempts and none of them had any heroic LK knowledge before hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    My server cleared 10LKHM months ago with pugs in 251/264 gear =/

Still something to be personally proud of if that was your 1st kill, but as for the question is it rare? No, not at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    We've "pugged" down 25 HLK on Executus, I use the term "pug" loosely. It's 25ish core people, from the top servers on the guild. We pull in less experienced folk occasionally. It's mostly people who miss their guild's normal raids.

This was awhile back, like....late july?
    I hope to God that's dyslexic and you mean top guilds on the server. In july too? That's pretty cool.

Back to OP though - regardless of it being rare or not. You should be pretty happy if it's your first kill or anyones first.

It was our first kill, and no one in our group had done him previously, however only 2 guilds on our server have downed him 1 being a week before we did. thanks for the comments and answers