Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    good job Tom.
    Now just fix sound delay issue (Realtek HD audio, patch 4.0.1) before Cata and give me 2 more slots for goblin and worgen....
    Last edited by mmoce43fd617d7; 2010-11-23 at 11:28 AM.

Thank Heavens Diablo III isn't out for another year and a half!

Nice, 45 class/race combos for Alliance, and 47 class/race combos for horde.

Where is the horde whining and bitching about too many classes on their side?, oh wait, they did it in vanilla only because it was THEM who had 1 less, but when they have 2 more they don't give a crap, awesome.

I play both factions, but find it stupid that Horde has 2 more to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    What about the New BG's (Battle for Gilneas) and rated Battlegrounds? They coming in Cataclysm? or 4.0.3a?
    Cataclysm will introduce the BG's, 4.0.3a brings the shattering and the features LISTED on the front page which you can READ!

IT'S NOT HARD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Zulian Tiger didn't drop... oh unfair world. ;(

Deleted
    Cataclysm here we come!!!

Mmmmm, going to level a human hunter lady just to see westfall.

Then i'll go back to my beloved horde.

"Philosophically we still want hybrids to feel hybridy, and we try to build in mechanics to allow Resto Shaman to do some damage. "

What kind of a new faggotry is this?
    I didn't roll a healng class to do damage you brightheads and last time I checked all healers were hybrids,not only resto shamans.

I loled at the lock changes and
    •Alchemy recipes now require Crystal Vials. Deathwing broke all the others because he's mean

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwrahlanos View Post
    So does this mean i will have to pay to cahnge my Human Priest to a Worgen priest? or is it free?
    Uhm, why wouldn't you have to pay? Race change is a paid service, after all..

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Nice, 45 class/race combos for Alliance, and 47 class/race combos for horde.

Where is the horde whining and bitching about too many classes on their side?, oh wait, they did it in vanilla only because it was THEM who had 1 less, but when they have 2 more they don't give a crap, awesome.

I play both factions, but find it stupid that Horde has 2 more to choose from.
    I don't think 2 extra combinations is really much of a problem when there's that many combinations.

10+ Year Old Account
    sup with the huge warlock nerf?

You have to find a place for the ZG mounts! I was heartbroken when I killed those bosses and revealed that I ,yet again, was starring at not a Tiger But random RP gear and Rep items which all equals useless.And then a few hours later , The Patch of ZG Death came to town....

I can't find much about Shen'dralar, I know that the faction is getting removed but will they get removed after the patch aswell or later on? I believe after the patch but I hope someone can proof me wrong.

Way to go blizz with more garbage changes and way to screw locks up again, they were fine the way they were before you went & f'd them up with taking away 12% damage. why dont you finally go nerf some other class more, maybe go stick it to the paladin some more.

woot!!

Patch available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conzume View Post
    I can't find much about Shen'dralar, I know that the faction is getting removed but will they get removed after the patch aswell or later on? I believe after the patch but I hope someone can proof me wrong.
    They aren't getting removed. They are just coming out of hiding to re-join Darnassus. Hence, Night Elf mages.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Damn my destro lock..

Well, i cant say it wasnt needed tho

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkaido View Post
    Blood Dk = nerfed to the ground
    Warlocks = nerfed to below the ground

Also, I was hoping for more info regarding shaman changes. Surely the ones listed don't merit a talent reset... I smell a stealth nerf incoming (possibly to the ground or below)

What about the 17% kick to the groin that warriors took? The list of reductions is as broad as the warlock one, but 41% MORE of a reduction.