Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This may be a very dumb question, but here we go:

Are the new Catac zones ingame when 4.0.3a hits? What I mean is if we can actually enter it already, and is vanilla Hyjal updated to the new Catac Hyjal? I still need to take some screenies there.
    You cannot enter the new 80-85 zones until you loaded the xpac onto your PC on December 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Still on the fence about getting the expansion, with the impending druid nerfs, it's 75% not upgrading, 25% upgrading.
    Really? I mean, really? Seriously, you and the Warlock guy, if a class is out of balanced it needs to be buffed/nerfed. It's what they do. It's been years, literally years, since an entire class has been significantly out of balance for any length of time (individual specs occasionally, but not entire classes). In the unlikely event that these change weren't needed to fix an existing imbalance and if they actually did take the class out of balance, they'll be fixed. Really. It's not the end of the world. Blizzard does not hate your class. Just give it a bit for people to actually play the game on live, at max level, if it's a problem it'll be fixed.

I cannot wait!!!! <3 Due to RL things I won't be able to play until Wednesday night though!

This may be a very dumb question, but here we go:

Are the new Catac zones ingame when 4.0.3a hits? What I mean is if we can actually enter it already, and is vanilla Hyjal updated to the new Catac Hyjal? I still need to take some screenies there.
    No new zones are in 4.0.3a.

The only thing in 4.0.3a are changes to the same Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom zones we could ever before. No new zones.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    No new zones are in 4.0.3a.

The only thing in 4.0.3a are changes to the same Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom zones we could ever before. No new zones.
    So classic Hyjal will still be there?

new zones that would be explorable is gilneas.

Deleted
    In my opinion the new zones will be inaccessible because there will be no missions or flying mounts to go there. Not because they are not implemented but that is only what i think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I believe he is referring to the change where it's an on use RP ability for Blood Presence, not requiring a dodge/parry.
    If you mean runestrike I can confirm that as well. In bloodprecense it's usable anytime you have the RP for it.

Deleted
    Nerffff!! But hey, 4.0.3.a

So classic Hyjal will still be there?
    No.. the new zones are there, but you just can't enter them, or at least on the ptr when I tried to enter MH via Winterspring I got teleported back to Winterspring as soon as I got inside MH zone.

lawl us "23ers" win and all you "30ers" lose.

Boo! Bring back the old world!

Yay for the Shattering! Booo for nerfing chain heal!

HUGE FUCKING POST!

Ps.: Where gay decorators fail, Deathwing delivers!

Deleted
    Removal of portals in Dala and Shat makes no sense at all. What's the point of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Divine Bulwark now grants 2.25% less block chance per point of Mastery, up from 2%.
    what ?
    is it a typo or did i miss the point here ?
    for me it should be more block chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    Blizzard does not hate your class.
    Shamans would like to have a word with you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealyez View Post
    Removal of portals in Dala and Shat makes no sense at all. What's the point of that?
    Because they want more people being out in the world instead of being glued to the inn only using LFG tool and portals so it actually feels like an MMO?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    lol Draenei.
    what's so funny?

Quote Originally Posted by therealyez View Post
    Game-wise, they don't want you to be hearthed in old content. They want you to be in your faction capitol cities.

Lore-wise, they are saying that the Horde and Alliance hate each other again and the feel-good buddy-cop collaborations of Outlands and Northrend is no more. We can't hang out together.