Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard will list it as another reason so few people play Alliance, I'm sure. Like that whole completely bogus excuse of "the Horde have a catchphrase, so more people play them". Yeah, it also couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Horde have all (yes, all) of the top five on use racials in the game. No, that can't be it at all. That's crazy talk.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Allow me to rephrase that:

Humies, nelfs, dórfs, gnoems, spacegoats, and most recently puppies make up the idiotic Alliance. Clowns and bozos, lame and childish, these races work together to preserve Anal jokes in Azeroth.

The Alliance is driven by milk and cookies. Its rulers are champions of trolling, keyboard turning, gearscore usage, and standing in fire.

In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to going to bed before eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Othra View Post

Humies, nelfs, dórfs, gnoems, spacegoats, and most recently puppies make up the idiotic Alliance. Clowns and bozos, lame and childish, these races work together to preserve Anal jokes in Azeroth.

The Alliance is driven by milk and cookies. Its rulers are champions of trolling, keyboard turning, gearscore usage, and standing in fire.

In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to going to bed before eleven.
    I don't see how milk and cookies fit on that list.

10+ Year Old Account

your just making yourself and your faction look stupid, mainly on the you side of things though, Im not saying all Horde players are idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.
    I agree 110%. you sir win.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    your just making yourself and your faction look stupid, mainly on the you side of things though, Im not saying all Horde players are idiots
    Take it easy, I am sure he was not being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal View Post
    Humans, night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei, and most recently worgen make up the illustrious Alliance. Proud and noble, courageous and wise, these races work together to preserve order in Azeroth.

The Alliance is driven by honor and tradition. Its rulers are champions of justice, hope, knowledge, and faith.

In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to bring light to the darkest corners of the world.

I saw the thread about the official Horde description , here is the Alliance one.

Would this not be the contradiction of what blizzard has been trying to do. There has always been a thin line between good guys and bad guys and who is who in this game. Most players think that the good guys are Ally and the Bad guys are Horde, however blizzard insists that the baddies are npc's and were all on the "good" side. That comment just seems to cut that thin line in half.

Personally I think the Draenei (yeah i cant spell) were a sad attempt to bring balance to the alliance, now they are getting worgen's. In most rpg's not just mmo's how many times over and over and over have we played humans, elves and dwarves as the heroes. Now in WoW our heroes can be a little more edgy, we have Tauren, Undead, Orc, Trolls. I believe its the unconventionality of the horde that makes them so popular, and it evolves from there. A way to be the edgy hero and break the every rpg stereotype that we have EVER played of the same fluff puffs.

Played my first 4 years as Alliance, converted to horde in 09, have never looked back. Love every minute of it...

Quote Originally Posted by raven13 View Post
    Maybe we are animals. But at least we are not gay.
    lol sorry WHAT?? You got BLOOD ELFS and you say you're not gay? Pathetic, at least try to use right insults next time.

Fuck you.
    I love it. I think this beats our "For the Horde" by a long shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    To flowery.
    Fits their pompous triumphalist nature :/

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves... Just sayin'. No, really, if you are going to call the other faction gay, atleast do it in a game where elves aren't in your faction...

On topic: I love this description, it really fits the Alliance, in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account

Fuck you.
    I fully approve of this

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The Alliance has always been significantly more aggressive and hateful than the horde (undead aside). That description is a joke. The Alliance started the current war because of racism (the inability to distinguish between corrupted orcs and regular orcs).
    And who started everything? Orcs. Who killed the Alliance in the Broken Front? Orcs. Who is deforesting Ashenvale and moving into Stonetalon? Orcs. But BOTH sides are at fault, not just one. Again, keep fanboy logic to yourself, unless you want people to disprove you.

We are agressive, because those Orcs and Forsaken, the MAIN forces of the Horde, can't just take what they want and expect to be treated well. Really, the "misfits" attitude for the Horde doesn't fit anymore in Cata, you are conquerors now. Deal with it, stop trying to be Thrall fanboys.

Heck, I got a list of Cata attacks:

Alliance: Southern Barrens.
    WPL (Yes, we moved first according to quests)

Horde: Ashenvale.
    Stonetalon Mountains.

No idea about Hinterlands, since Forsaken are attacking but so are dwarves and trolls, and HE's and Draenei are just trying to survive.

Fuck you.
    Lyl thats ace well played sir.
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by Babyrobot View Post
    Alliance FTW. Horde are animals.
    How fitting coming from someone with the word "baby" in their name.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Play Warcraft 3. There was a truce and then Admiral Proudmore decided to attack without provocation. That was what started the war.
    What war dude? The war started now, check your facts. Vanilla had NO war, and it's stated in lore.

Second, and get this through your head, both factions have dicks, so you can't say one is worse without being accused of a faction fanboy, that's how it is.

And the Orcs attacked NE's because they CUT OFF TRADE after the Orcs (TH agents, but even TAUREN thought they were sent by Garrosh) murdered and skinned alive Night Elves.

And no, it wasn't funny, well, except for the first bit -.- It just reminded me of the Redridge quest where gnolls call us humies.

Even people in your side were tired of kids who say "Hurr durr allies r kidz, worgan r furrys", I saw an Orc hunter say he was glad he was leaving... Seriously, when will you grow up? Age does not equal maturity.
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2010-11-23 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    And who started everything? Orcs. Who killed the Alliance in the Broken Front? Orcs. Who is deforesting Ashenvale and moving into Stonetalon? Orcs. But BOTH sides are at fault, not just one. Again, keep fanboy logic to yourself, unless you want people to disprove you.
    TECHNICALLY the Burning Legion (Sargeras particularly) started the entire thing. They were corrupting Humans and Orcs. Orcs couldn't have come through without Medivh opening the Portal. Semantics of course.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves....

Sorry it had to be said... again... again... and... again....

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=7levelninja;9529950]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post

TECHNICALLY the Burning Legion (Sargeras particularly) started the entire thing. They were corrupting Humans and Orcs. Orcs couldn't have come through without Medivh opening the Portal. Semantics of course.
    Yea, I guess you are right. But still, for "Joe Mc. Nabb" the farmer, the Orcs are guilty, since I doubt most people know about the Legion, so again, no faction is completely guilty, but saying the Alliance is more aggresive is fail, especially with Cata. Now, if we actually got to see Kul'tiras, I'd agree with him.

[QUOTE=JohnnyTKF;9529983]
    Quote Originally Posted by 7levelninja View Post

Yea, I guess you are right. But still, for "Joe Mc. Nabb" the farmer, the Orcs are guilty, since I doubt most people know about the Legion, so again, no faction is completely guilty, but saying the Alliance is more aggresive is fail, especially with Cata. Now, if we actually got to see Kul'tiras, I'd agree with him.
    True enough. I do so enjoy how much everyone gets into this game though, haha.

Alliance SCUM!

Horde FILTH!!

Um, chill dudes. FICTIONAL CHARACTERS lol