Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As far as a keyboard, its really preference. But for a mouse, you can't go wrong with the NAGA. Best mouse for any PC gaming, period.

Current:
    Naga (original) - the side buttons hooked me while playing a warrior, the learning curve is not as steep as you may think, effective for both normal and mouse over stuff. I do not accidentally trigger the buttons on the side of the mouse with my thumb.
    Steelseries 6GV2 - great option if you don't need/want lights, want a small footprint, want a little more feedback when typing compared to a membrane keyboard, and want short key travel for activation (combine with Speedy Actions addon), durability is a plus if you tend to smash keys at time like I do. Noise wise, if a quiet membrane is a 1, and an old IBM keyboard is a 10, this is a 6.

Previously:
    Logitech G9 - I still use and love it for other applications. Great product for my hand.
    G15 - wasn't a fan of the keys, the lighting was cool but wasn't as useful as I thought it would be.

Pad:
    I have been using a RatPadz for years. Something may be better, but I haven't had a chance to make any comparisons myself.
    Last edited by fletch101; 2010-11-26 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling, formatting

Deleted
    Razor naga - Who doesnt want 17 buttons on his mouse
    Logitech G15

Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    99% chance that you will get a storm of people saying Razer <insert model here>.
    Personally, im using a Logitech MX Revolution along with a Logitech G15.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Samic View Post
    And if you put the quote of me, together with the quote I did, you see your opinion is the same as mine.
    Clearly quoting of quoting of quoting is bad for people who reads one page, then posts some random wall of information, in a failure attempt to bash people, when in reality it all adds up to the same beliefs, is a bad idea.
    I just went back and re-read both your post and Aku's post, and I think you're the one who's confused.

I agree with Akuaku: paladins have a lot of spells to manage. You disagree with Akuaku: you think paladins don't have a lot of spells to manage.

Your opinion is most certainly not the same as mine.

I don't know where you got confused, young man, but I think you should reevaluate your own reading skills before knocking mine.

It sounds like English might not be your first language, and that's fine. Just try to make sure you fully understand what's going on before you start bashing other people.
    Last edited by fex; 2010-11-26 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    This mouse: Razer Naga Epic
    This Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
    Do you have the Naga Epic already? If so can you speak to the merit of the removeable side panels and the new placement of M5 and M6? Thanks.

Razer Naga is damn awesome, best mouse there is atm.
    For a keyboard I'd choose either Logitech G15 or G19.
    Hi

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I didn't expect this much of a response so many to check out and decide on.

*overwhelmed*

Got sick of the runes so I put my DK to sleep, retired the ele shaman cause the rotation was weak.
    Re-rolled a priest & spec'd into Disc - Of course Blizzard gave us the shaft whys it always happen like this?

ihmo a keyboard is just a keyboard. alot of them are going to have mostly standard layouts, but the razer naga mouse is really handy

i dont think any other mouse has as many easy to reach buttons. it really helped me keybind everything

Deleted
    I have huge hands and those buttons on the Razer Naga are a pain to press. I end pressing about 4 at once at any given time. It's still my mouse of choice though.

To the people suggest Razer Naga: How do you claw grip on that thing?

I tried one in the store, but since I claw grip I need a place for my thumb to grip the mouse tightly. On the Naga this was right in the middle of the thumb key pad, which seemed to me it would've just lead to a ton of problems.

Everyone's going to say Razer or Logitech for gaming keyboards when they're all marketing hype. If you want the best WoW keyboard, or any keyboard, find something with cherry switches and an n-key rollover. For a mouse, whatever is comfortable and fits your layout. I use a MX-Rev because it's nice for productivity, and it works pretty well for WoW too. Having another keyboard on my mouse doesn't seem too beneficial, I do everything I need to with a few numeric keys and a 5 button mouse. Anyone needing a NASA terminal should learn to macro, modifier, and better manage their spells and UI in general.

Deleted
    I've been using Razer Naga with my normal keyboard I got with my computer as I dont need / want a Keyboard with lots of pointless binds that I wont use. Razer is so awesome and I just love their products. Bought a Razer Carcharias because I really didnt like the Steelseries Siberia v2 its very uncomfortable in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    To the people suggest Razer Naga: How do you claw grip on that thing?

I tried one in the store, but since I claw grip I need a place for my thumb to grip the mouse tightly. On the Naga this was right in the middle of the thumb key pad, which seemed to me it would've just lead to a ton of problems.
    I claw grip when playing Strategy / FPS games and I find it fine really , I claw grip when I'm going to be fast moving the mouse and such and palm grip when playing wow raiding. So yeah i find it good for both and SO good for palm grip when you dont want hand cramp and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehtnalav View Post
    Razer Naga FTW

It improves your DPS, HPS and awesomeness
    This is a pretty pointless comment at the end of the day its YOU not your equipment this can help slightly if you have problems when needing more spaces for spells but in a pve enviroment you shoudnt have a problem with normal binds.
    Last edited by mmoca539f0cebd; 2010-11-27 at 08:54 AM.

any keyboard will do. No need to spend money on a fancy keyboard. Personally I favor the MX Revolution. I've had it for 4+ years and have not looked back since I got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahtyre View Post
    I know we have a computer section but I'm gearing this directly towards raiding / pvp efficiency.
    I'm looking for a new set & honestly there is 1000s of these on the market & I can't see through the BS.

I wanna know what you guys use / favor.
    Big waste of money, your current ones are fine, don't do it.

Deleted
    I currently have Razor Naga along with a Logitech G15. I've just had the naga for a few days (got it because I ran out of key binds for all new spells in cata) and I already love it. Enough buttons to do everything I want and more and the looks, ergonomics and quality of it are great as well. I can highly recommend it.

As for the G15 it's a solid keyboard and works well, however I'm not a fan of the feeling of the keys as I want a short travel space on the buttons, much like on a laptop so I will look around for a new keyboard. The screen is cool but not really used for much other than ventrilo and there are overlay add-ons for that as well if needed.

Razer Anansi looks promising, has anyone tried it yet? Would like to know what the keys feel like on it, if they have a short travel space? If not does anyone have another of the razor models to recommend?

Deleted
    I had Logitech Mx510 ja logitech G15, but I changed to Razer Naga and razer Lygase, both setups are godtier awesome

razer keyboards are just meh... seriously.

Razer Naga, best mouse and invention to warcraft. I was a clicker until i learned on that mouse. Now i cant image the game without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G15 Keyboard. You can't replace the functionality of the LCD screen and G keys. Great for music, Ventrilo, crafting macros etc.

Any mouse with 2 buttons and a scroll wheel. The more comfortable, the better. I use a cheap $20 Microsoft optical mouse and have gone though about 6 of them since 2004, but I keep buying them because they fit my hand size and have a good feel. I don't understand why people enjoy gaming mouses with 40 buttons of them. I'd rather use buttons on my keyboard.