Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For the mouse, I strongly recommend the Logitech G9 (or the G9X, which is essentially the exact same model with marginally higher specs). It really is just an amazing mouse.

Deleted
    Gonna go with the logitech G13 pad. But as a normal keyboard i got Logitechs G19.

Running there G9X as mouse.

I use the Logitech M500 Mouse and the G110 Keyboard

Basically what everyone in this thread is saying is that any combination of Logitech gaming products (G11, G15, and MX Series mice) and Razer products would probably work well for you depending on your personal requirements. The primary difference between the G11 and G15 is the LCD screen.

My personal recommend follows most of the others:
    Logitech G11 or G15 Keyboard + Razer Naga. If you dislike the extra buttons on the Naga, pick up a Razer Mamba or Logitech MX Revolution

A few people have mentioned Razer products burning out and sadly I can add to it, my first Naga burnt out before the first month was up. I've also had 4 Logitech mice die on me after a year to a year and a half. I've owned 2 Logitech G11's for a combined 5 years and swear by them. The first one died because of me being dumb not due to a problem with the keyboard. I'm going to give the Naga a second chance at the end of the month when the Molten version gets released.

Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    I use this combo as well, well the older g15 with 18 g buttons. and also a belkin n52 gamepad http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...Id=390404....I got binds available for days

I use....

Razer Naga
    Logitech G110 Keyboard

Does the job for me. And if im bothered I use my Belkin n52te Gamepad.

Old, but still one of the best; Logitech MX518 - nuf said.

But bring on keyboard suggestions, I've got a sucky Media Keyboard 600 from Logitech

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Mamba and Razer Lycosa here.

Soo good

I am using a Razer Naga and G15. I might switch from g15 to a lycosa or something else though. I don't really use the g keys much anymore (i used the hell out of them in Age of Conan though). They mostly get used as a looping macro for something (example the Canons on lootship. Saves major finger cramping.)

For the Naga though, I use it differently than most use it I am sure. I still use my keyboard for a lot of hotkeys, and I just use the Naga on numpad setting for additional keys. ( num1, num2, etc) It works out pretty well. Depending on the skill. I don't really advise putting your most spammed skill on it though. While I can see the advantages on a lot of fights, I find that when I get into a furious button spam on my naga, I find it more difficult to keep my mouse hand stabilized. It works very well for cooldowns though ! Easily accessible and keeps me from the spam that makes my hand look like I have Parkinson's disease.

Deleted
    Mouse : I use G9x because of the grip and feel it has , it maybe lacks some additional buttons but for comfort , is awesome.
    Keyboard : Always was a big fan of Logitech G Series Keyboards, went from G11 to G15 to G19 then G110 and now G510. even through the key plastic feels kinda cheap , I always returned back to them because of the Macro G keys.

On the other Hand fro ma mouse point of view I could also see myself with a Razer Naga, the keyboard ... I don't tking I want to change from Logitech, yes Razer & the rest maybe has higher build quality but from time to time I want to murder my Razer Lachesis I have at work because of the drivers & settings.

Razer Naga and Logitech keyboard
    /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga, took me about four days to get fully used to and it really improved my game play.

The Keyboard... Some Logitech UltraX Premium or something.. XD No clue really :P

Deleted
    Logitech mx 518 I have it for 6 years and stil works like a charm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    99% chance that you will get a storm of people saying Razer <insert model here>.
    Personally, im using a Logitech MX Revolution along with a Logitech G15.
    There would be a reason why alot of people would do so, dont you think?

logitech,keyboard isn't as important as mouse. get a mouse with a d-pad and high dpi, maybe an extra button for your flamestrike/blizzard/rain of lawl.

You only need a couple of estra keybinds on your keyboard so nothing fancy. Ergonomic keyboards are kind of a rip off since there/s nothing ergo nomic about pressing buttons.

Oh nothing wireless, USB only.

For me

keyboard ROCCAT-Arvo, like it cause is not so huge, and can get fast to the macro buttons

http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gamin...s/ROCCAT-Arvo/

Mouse RAT7

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm

Thinking to buy the G13 also but not shure

If you ask about Pad

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/v3gs.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    Imho Razer naga beats them all.
    As for keyboard... I'm playing on a laptop, so...

Deleted
    Mouse: Logitech G500
    Keyboard: Logitexh G19 + G13

Why no razor mouse?
    Razor makes awesome gear, but i lay my hand on the mouse and for that razor is just too small. They are also very light. But i use a razor mousepad and its awesome.
    I also tried Roccat and it was really good, nearly as good as Logitech, but Logitech is still a little better in feeling.

What is different between G15 and G19?
    The G15 hs more extra buttons, but they are a little too far away from the rest of the board. That also makes the board a little larger.
    The G19 has a colored display and enough extra buttons for WOW. They are close enough to use them like they where normal keyboard buttons.

If you want a normal keyboard i would suggest a Logitech Illuminated. It is a flat keyboard that feels really nice (especially when coding) and doesnt cost as much as the special keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    99% chance that you will get a storm of people saying Razer <insert model here>.
    Personally, im using a Logitech MX Revolution along with a Logitech G15.
    I used the same setup for quite awhile, but a few months ago upgraded my keyboard to the G19 just for the improved LCD screen :P Which doesn't help my raiding efficiency, but it is nice to look at

Sadly I'm pretty sure they aren't still making the MX Revolution anymore, but sometimes you can still get them. The Logitech Performace Mouse MX seems to be the successor to the MX Revolution, with 2 'hidden' buttons for your thumb in place of the clunky thumb-wheel. I haven't tried it for gaming, but I held one in my hand and it felt about as comfortable and the buttons seemed just as accessible as the ones on the MX Revolution.

This combo gives me a ton of mouse buttons for keybinding, and the keyboard supports something like up to 5 simultaneous keypresses for bindings like Ctrl+Shift+Alt+1 without the slightest of hitches. The G-Keys can be used to bind keypress combinations such as the one I described, and I often use them for things like vent macros, raid warning macros, trade advertisement macros, among other more illicit uses I won't go into on this forum.

I find it to be an extremely capable setup, and the layout of the keys allows me to comfortably have bindings on number bar 1-6, `, 'E', 'Q', and 'F' while still having comfortable access to WASD for movement. Combined with the 13 buttons (L-Click, R-Click, middle button, wheel up, wheel down, click wheel, back thumb, forward thumb, thumb-wheel forward, thumb-wheel backward, thumb-wheel click, mouse-wheel tilt left, mouse-wheel tilt right) allow me to comfortably bind all my abilities to either keypress, shift+keypress, or mousebutton using macros for every class I play, even classes with lots of buttons that might need pressing like Enhancement Shaman.

I enjoy it a lot, and would recommend either of those keyboards and that mouse if you have the money and can find the mouse.

I'm also considering purchasing the Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 to replace my aging MX Revolution. It has a ton of buttons (some of which seem a bit inconvenient to press, but I haven't had the chance to hold one yet) and several nice features, so you might want to take a look at that one, as well.

EDIT: For more information, the keypress on the G19 is very solid, requires a strong press. I find that when raiding I have a tendency to wear out keyboards by jamming the buttons so often, though. My G19 still has consistent keypress weight which is more important to me personally, as I don't want some of my more-used keys to become looser than less-used ones, lest I press too soft on the less-used ones at a bad time So for me, I like the slightly heavier key-press weight. Which could be an endorsement for a mechanical keyboard, but I prefer the logitech ones, and I use the LCD screen so for me it's good. Your mileage may vary.
    Last edited by LurkerOnly; 2010-11-26 at 08:30 AM.