Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Prayer of Healing

Is it just me, or is Prayer of Healing only healing the person you cast it on?

my prayer of healing is also only healing one target. altho ive heard from some other priests that theyr having no problems.... weird

10+ Year Old Account
    mines bugged too, also not benefiting from sp

Yep, it seems to be bugged...and not benefiting from SP. It was critting for 4k with Arcane Int, Inner Fire and ghetto flask, along with only healing the person it was targeted on, and nobody else.

This makes me a sad priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Yep, it seems to be bugged...and not benefiting from SP. It was critting for 4k with Arcane Int, Inner Fire and ghetto flask, along with only healing the person it was targeted on, and nobody else.

This makes me a sad priest.
    so the question here is will blizz be fixing bugs this week or eatin turkey?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that why I'm not getting Chakra to extend by more than 4 seconds when I used to be able to add 20 secs onto the timer when it landed on 5 people? Unless I spam PoH continually I can't get Sanctuary Chakra to stay up. Even when I spam it will still fall off. I'm constantly having to recast Chakra just to get back into it.

are people having this bug as Holy, Disc or both? I am not having this problem as Disc.

We tried it as holy, disc and shadow tonight and it appeared and all were one target. Only until later in the night when I respecced holy on halion did it return to all party targets and was working with SP modifiers. This bug has been reported on the forums but wasn't listed in the updated known bugs thread as of an hour ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here you will find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the release of patch 4.0.3a. While many have already been deployed on all realms, some may not be implemented until the next time your realm is restarted. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.

Priest
    Prayer of Healing is now properly healing all of the target's party members, unless they are further than 30 yards away.

If it isn't fixed yet, it will be to the next reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    It shouldnt be bugged, if it is, go QQ hard and make a ticket. If i see this happening when i login on my priest i surely will.

Mine worked fine last night, hitting all 5 targets and critting for about 13-16k for myself, so definitely scaling. Should be fixed for everyone by tonight though.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

10+ Year Old Account
    A 13-16k crit? i feel incoming nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    A 13-16k crit? i feel incoming nerfs
    That with the glyph and da procing for disc on noncrits. I now have a new button to mash.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix View Post
    Mine worked fine last night, hitting all 5 targets and critting for about 13-16k for myself, so definitely scaling. Should be fixed for everyone by tonight though.
    13-16k? Outside ICC? I'm in almost full 277 and it crits around 10-11k for me with Inner Fire + MotW, in a 5man.

And yeah, it appears to be working again, now.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does PoH still add 4 secs onto Chakra for every target hit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    Does PoH still add 4 secs onto Chakra for every target hit?
    Nope. It didn't do on mine Priest.

Yeah, it seems they fixed that bug. Not that it's really necessary anymore, what with PoM adding time, and Chakra now having a 30 sec CD.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Chakra falls off very easily for me now even with PoM. One 4 sec extension every 10 seconds isn't enough. The 4 sec on PoH is really only 2 sec due to the cast time. It may be more of a noticeable pain when we have our 4-piece T11, and when we can't spam like we can now at level 80.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    Well, Chakra falls off very easily for me now even with PoM. One 4 sec extension every 10 seconds isn't enough. The 4 sec on PoH is really only 2 sec due to the cast time. It may be more of a noticeable pain when we have our 4-piece T11, and when we can't spam like we can now at level 80.
    We have two Chakra states. One for single (Heal) and one for AoE (PoM/H). The ideal Chakra state is single (Heal), while aoe (PoM/H) can be good for certain situations with really needed AoE healing (for heavy mana consumption). It's easy to manage Chakra (Heal) state without using Chakra's cooldown, because Heal is cheap and without cooldown and it extend the state with State of Mind, while Chakra (PoM/H) state is hard with one spell with cooldown and one that's expensive in terms of mana. But since Chakra (PoM/H) state is needed for special situations, I don't think it's needed to have State of Mind to extend the duration of this Chakra. We will anyway go back to (Heal) state when cooldown is ready, and make the cooldown ready for when AoE healing is needed again.

It's hard to express yourself with Chakra mechanic. xD

Basically, what you mean to say is that Chakra (PoM/H) is situational while Chakra (Heal) can be used more in general.