Deleted

LV 85 Healers in Arenas

Health polls are almost four times bigger, damage is doubled and Mortal strike effects are nerfed to the ground: how it is for double dps in 2x2 againt a healer (cause i honestly belive to be hard to kill any healer 1vs1 unless by oom)

Deleted
    Healers are no where as powerful as they were in WOTLK. We dont have infinite mana nor do our heals heal for much. It would be impossible for healers to heal anyone if the MS effect was as powerful as before which is why personally i think at the the MS nerf was valid.

Deleted
    Just wait and see? Cataclysm isn't even launched let alone the arena season and you're already bitching about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Just wait and see? Cataclysm isn't even launched let alone the arena season and you're already bitching about it?
    Better to bitch now than later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceso View Post
    Health polls are almost four times bigger, damage is doubled and Mortal strike effects are nerfed to the ground: how it is for double dps in 2x2 againt a healer (cause i honestly belive to be hard to kill any healer 1vs1 unless by oom)
    2 DPS was viable in WotLK, and since healers are decreasing in value in Cata they will be even more viable. They are more apt to going OOM and their heals increase less from 80 to 85 than DPS abilities do.

Holypala + moonkin will eat your tears!

Deleted
    PvP is not balanced around 1vs1, 2vs2 or Lvl80.

All your "points" are invalid based on context (lvl85 pvp) since healing spell coefficients do not rise up to the same level is dps ones.

We will oom.

Fast.

Healers will be able to make a difference/impact the end result/flow of the match but with the way all healers have been given ok dps and more "utility" besides straight up healing I would wager that 2vs2 teams with a healer will have the healer doing 30% of the damage.

Not quite as simple as it was in wotlk.