Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Singing Sunflower Appreciation Thread.

I don't know why, but i find it's little songs and "There's a zombie on your lawn" fairly relaxing. I've never really been into minipets much, but this is definitely my favourite out of them. I can imagine it'll be fairly popular with the female community too, due to it's cute factor. Besides, it comes from one of the most epic quest lines ever thought of. What're your thoughts?

Deleted

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post
    I don't know why, but i find it's little songs and "There's a zombie on your lawn" fairly relaxing. I've never really been into minipets much, but this is definitely my favourite out of them. I can imagine it'll be fairly popular with the female community too, due to it's cute factor. Besides, it comes from one of the most epic quest lines ever thought of. What're your thoughts?
    after i saw TB's video of the even i thought "Holy Shit that's awesome" and definitely a must have pet.

Edit: you beat me to it walice.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Dere's butter on my head...

simply the title made me lol, remembering all the appreciation threads about 2 months ago and seeing one for this special race of azeroth lol

Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post

You're welcome.
    Oh god, how did i not know this video existed? Gah, makes me want to get addicted to it all over again!

It's the creepiest thing ever the first time you hear it sing without seeing it. I thought Freddie Kruger was coming after me.

Deleted
    Me and my friends have been singing it all day. Friend wasted like 4 hours trying to get that pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did this today after getting a little frustrated but finally did it and yeah, its pretty cool companion

Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post
    Me and my friends have been singing it all day. Friend wasted like 4 hours trying to get that pet.
    how did he not? :S

Deleted
    how did he not? :S
    Touché.

10+ Year Old Account
    The very first thing I did after patch was log in and go get this pet.....looking forward to the FoS once cata hits!

yeah sunflower is awesome, makes me wish i could have 2 companions out, been switching between this and mr grubs all day both of them out at the same time all the time would be awesome, sunflower singing, mr grubs jumping over my character at the same time.... **scrubs daydream moment**

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    yeah sunflower is awesome, makes me wish i could have 2 companions out, been switching between this and mr grubs all day both of them out at the same time all the time would be awesome, sunflower singing, mr grubs jumping over my character at the same time.... **scrubs daydream moment**
    Ah... Floating head doctor *drifts away*

Oh god, how did i not know this video existed? Gah, makes me want to get addicted to it all over again!
    It's ok, you know now ^^
    Download the trial version of the game for free when you can :P

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    It's ok, you know now ^^
    Download the trial version of the game for free when you can :P
    ha, i already have the full version. Spent weeks solidly playing that game. The wow version was alot less forgiving than the popcap :<

me and my friend cant keep our flowers out without people whispering "omg howd you get that so fast"

people act like the minigame was hard :l

Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post
    me and my friend cant keep our flowers out without people whispering "omg howd you get that so fast"

Most people just spam me with "OMG HOW DID YOU GET THAT THING?!" Might be because i played the original religiously, but i didn't find it difficult enough to not get it first try heh

Deleted
    It... was for me ._." I kept having massive trouble on the bit with the pumpkin bombs.
    And my bombs were bugged, i'd lay them down and they'd go off instantly rather than just waiting.

I'll shall try tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post

I found the pumpkin "level" challenging.