Poll: Which will be better for season 9?

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadow pvp in Season 9

i was reforging for mastery and was liking the huge MB crits for burst. but i reforged for haste and im liking my dots ticking faster. not as much burst but i feel like im doing more overall damage. i think the haste might be a better move overall, haste is effecting everything while mastery is just helping MB(and mind spike soon) what do you guys think is gona be more important for arenas in season 9, mastery or haste?
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Haste all the way. Also, I heard that Shadow Orbs could be spell stolen and purged. If this is true, it will suck to have a mastery that can simply be taken away from us.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    spellstealing my shadoworbs. thats gona help those mages ALOT!
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    spellstealing my shadoworbs. thats gona help those mages ALOT!
    The purpose of spellsteal is not to always steal something that buffs you but rather nerfs your opponent. You sir fail for not getting the bigger picture and trying to make a joke at my expense.

I doubt they'll remain dispellable for long.

BTW Haste will always be king. Go Haste!

Haste for sure. Mastery still needs some tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    I doubt they'll remain dispellable for long.

BTW Haste will always be king. Go Haste!
    I doubt they'll be dispell immune, ever. If they were it would just be ridiculous, pop off a MB for half of someone's health, on top of dots and a MS = OP, and if that were the case we would get nerfed in other areas.

OT: Haste all day.

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    I doubt they'll be dispell immune, ever. If they were it would just be ridiculous, pop off a MB for half of someone's health, on top of dots and a MS = OP, and if that were the case we would get nerfed in other areas.
    -MB healing reduction is 10%. Not much of an MS, anymore.
    -You won't be hitting anyone for half of their health with a single spell, in Cata. Maybe in the final tier, against someone with 0 resilience, but now? Nah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post

OT: Haste all day.
    Uh, what?

Even at its strongest, MB didn't even hit as hard as some other spells from other classes COUGHconflagrate. And now that most of the +dps of our Mastery has been shifted to our dots, it'll hit dramatically lower even than that.

MS effects aren't nearly as strong as they were.

What are you even talking about?

Dispellable Orbs and Emp. Shadows is completely crazy.

If it stays this way, haste all day.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.