(TESTING) Placeholder x3 Fishing Node [DND] ...

So I was taking a friend to Karazhan so she could try for the mount when I take my usual shortcut of jumping off the bridge and parachuting down into the river. I see these yellow dots all over my minimap because I have track fish on so I mouse over them to see what they are and... wtf o.0

They said that, “(TESTING) Placeholder x3 Fishing Node [DND]”

I was pretty confused and assumed it was some GM testing something, naturally ignoring the DND I tried to fish in them but nothing came up "/ literally nothing, made me sad. I half expected a GM to appear and smite me, but unfortunately they didn’t, also making me sad.

Anyone else knows of or has experienced anything like this?

I'd post some screenshots but I’m at work currently so I may do later if anyone cares

Just thought you guys might like to know
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds interesting. Maybe they're about to redesign the fishing node, maybe make some diffrent onces, depending on your pole.. Hmm..

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the same thing you did. I saw "(TESTING)" and "DND" and naturally decided that I must fish there...just to see. >.>

It's either a left over node from when QA was testing something on their internal servers and/or PTR, or they are currently testing something on the live servers for some reason.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

There's one of these in the valley above Northshire. It used to just be called "School of Fish". I got up there once from the mountains in Burning Steppes (it's easy once you find the path) and tried fishing in it. I caught... peacebloom. On every cast, a single piece of peacebloom. Weird