Thread: twinks

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

twinks

soemething has to be done, agility wearers are pwning low lvl bgs thanks to the stupid amounts of crit they get from agility, warriors and paladins are stuck with a 10% crit chance while rogues and hunters are running around with 30% crit at lvl 19 either the crit should be removed from agility or str should grant crit too

Low level PvP has never been balanced, and never will be. Blizzard has already scaled back abilities at lower levels so Rogues can't 1-shot anything at any level with Ambush. That's more than they usually do, so I wouldn't expect anything more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Low level PvP has never been balanced, and never will be. Blizzard has already scaled back abilities at lower levels so Rogues can't 1-shot anything at any level with Ambush. That's more than they usually do, so I wouldn't expect anything more.
    well gee thay cant one shot anymore, now its a 2 or 3 shot, that nerf affected paladins and warriors too

If Blizzard aren't going to balance around level 80 what makes you think they give 2 shits about twinks?

Rogues and Hunters have always dominated twinking anyway so I don't see what the problem is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    If Blizzard aren't going to balance around level 80 what makes you think they give 2 shits about twinks?

Rogues and Hunters have always dominated twinking anyway so I don't see what the problem is
    well this problem scales all the way to 85 when dks warriors and paladins have less than 15% crit mail and leather wearers have around 40%... even intellect provides crit str looks lika a crap stat compared to those 2