Wtb Icc/Uld runs

Hi im looking for a guild that can sell me an icc run for the mount and a group or guild to sell me the ulduar mount (preferably 25m so i can roll on or buy mimirons head but iill take what i can get)
    im on server sargeras us character nannansus i can server transfer/race change aswell but if thats what it takes id like a gaurantee or proof this can happen on a friday saturday or sunday
    please post here pm or in game mail me w/ prices and other info
    Thanks

Sort of off topic but Mimiron's head is no longer a guaranteed drop so just keep that in mind bud.

The mount only drops on 25man heroic when someone is on the quest to kill Lich King for Shadowmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebernard View Post
    The mount only drops on 25man heroic when someone is on the quest to kill Lich King for Shadowmourne.
    Wrong mount bro.

Where did you find that info? If you are talking about the mount that drops from Lich King 25 HC, its now a rare drop, but you dont have to be on the quest for Shadowmourne.

To me it sounds like he wants the Glory of the raider mount not invincible, on that note invincible doesn't require a smourne in group (though it like mimiron's head is now a % drop mount too)and crimson deathcharger doesn't require a heroic kill, it seems like you kind of melded the two mounts together.

Sorry once again for being OT >.>

Thanks Zulandia youre correct and thanks for that didnt know they already implemented the changes so i guess im in the market for metas only and maybe titles hope someone whos selling finds this soon got one lockout left /crossfingers

I don't think it will be very easy to buy mounts this close to an expansion, but come cata any1 should be able to PuG uld and ICC 100% with ease.

I can sell you uld 10/icc 10 mounts on the lethon server. ICC 10 mount = 75k gold, uld 10 mount = 25k gold, if interested please mail YZF in game.

Wycked jc os it alli? and if i already have 1/2 the uld achive is it less thanks