Poll: Night Elf or Worgen

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    With style trust me

Snarling teeth, razor sharp claws...in a dress. If you use Running Wild you will get a stain on your skirt. Good news is you can turn people into sheep. Wolves eat sheep.

Hmm, A friend of mine was telling me that you can't be a caster as a Worgen due to some of their problems. Not sure what they are but will update this when I get more information. So I would say NE.

Deleted
    Worgen, hands down.

Not because they're new.. or even because they're cool. The racials are just WAY better than NE ones for casters and also NE casting animations are very bad (well, they're kinda okayish if you're a male)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yozoh View Post
    Hmm, A friend of mine was telling me that you can't be a caster as a Worgen due to some of their problems. Not sure what they are but will update this when I get more information. So I would say NE.
    Not sure what you could possibly mean here i have changed to worgen and have not found one problem with it so far except i cant stop saying omg man do i love this now so much better than the human mage i once was i have embraced the beast and became one with it feel my furious wrath lmao ^^

Worgen. High elves and their brethern are dicks imo.

Plus worgens have top hats. and are exceptionally british. And imagine the mage T11 hood on a worgen? insanity.

plus racials like everyone said.

Quote Originally Posted by bobprime View Post
    Have you seen the male worgen casting animation? It is truly awful. It is bad enough that I can't play worgen casters.
    It's all personal preference. For me, Human males, Night Elf males, and Draenei females have such bad casting animations I could never play them.

I love the male worgen casting animations, it really adds to the feel that they are savage werewolves, as does running wild, /roar, movement animations, etc.

Worgen - Better racial!
    Shuttle of Illidan

The people have spoken. Worgen!

Deleted
    Hmmm a char that can lick it's own balls and get away with it, chases cars and humps legs and people go "AWWWW cute, he likes you", or a pointy ear tree hugger that people go "Oh god not another elf"

Definitely Worgen

Quote Originally Posted by Haronto View Post
    It's all personal preference. For me, Human males, Night Elf males, and Draenei females have such bad casting animations I could never play them.

I love the male worgen casting animations, it really adds to the feel that they are savage werewolves, as does running wild, /roar, movement animations, etc.
    With the /waggle why are you looking at their hands?

10+ Year Old Account
    FL ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡
    I play Horde mainly, But I like Night Elves and Humans out of the alliance, havent really played Worgen that much yet, but its soely up to you bud.

FOR THE HORDE!! Haha