Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I still haven't figured out what to do. I'm really lazy, and have work... I just can't wait till Cata. But until then, I'm a lost lamb. -.-

Trying to figure out if I should get Herb or Alch, if the boredom of doing dailies is worth my [very little] free time, or if I should bother getting Loremaster on my main... (Or any other thing I've forgotten, or haven't realized yet...)

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    preppin 25 dailies in each of my 80's logs so i can get a 50% boost up to level 81
    Just a word of advice, a lot of people tried this for Wrath (myself included) and we ended up breaking even, or falling behind due to travel time to turn in said dailies. So unless you find a good cluster of them so you dont have much travel, then hearth back to SW, its not worth it in the long run. Plus, it's only about 20%.
    Xaveria - Holy Pally
    Team Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Xaveriaa View Post
    behind due to travel time to turn in said dailies. So unless you find a good cluster of them so you dont have much travel, then hearth back to SW, its not worth it in the long run. Plus, it's only about 20%.
    Argent Tourn Plus Gunship in IceCrown then port to SW. Will take 10 mins at most?

Really nothing, I've had months of nothing to do but just waiting already!
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Clearing out my bank and old sets of gear (to make room for 3 more cata sets :< ), attempting to sell the last few things before they become worthless

getting done 25 quests to hand in when cata hits!

10 minutes? Learning azeroth flying, turn in 25 quests and heartstone to org and take the hyjal q only took me 3 minutes and 29 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    OT: preppin 25 dailies in each of my 80's logs so i can get a 50% boost up to level 81
    This but with only one character.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Xaveriaa View Post
    Just a word of advice, a lot of people tried this for Wrath (myself included) and we ended up breaking even, or falling behind due to travel time to turn in said dailies. So unless you find a good cluster of them so you dont have much travel, then hearth back to SW, its not worth it in the long run. Plus, it's only about 20%.
    its around 33%
    there are quite a few areas that you can take advantage of though

if you have the toruney tabard you can log out at one quest hub, turn them in, port over turn in those then you can fly over to the skybreaker and turn those in, hearth to stormwind, and be on your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Sleep.
    After I have my gobbo trike.

Oh, and the new pets. Gotta get the singing flower on all of my toons and the Mr. Grubbs on my main.