No Agility ring for Valor Points

Anyone know if this is intentional, or if it is one of many of blizzards derpy mistakes?

Perhaps all rewards are not released yet?

We reported it in beta. Nothing happened. I guess you get a compensation from the Earthen Ring exalted agi ring which is also ilvl359.

I was unaware that there was an Agi ring from the Earthen Ring rep. That makes me a bit less frustrated.

i noticed that too, but if its a rep ring id rather have that. move VP for other things!!!!
    ggg

Was kindof annoyed about this myself, really. Overall, I feel like the simple number of choices when it comes to agility-using classes is actually... extremely limited. Unless there is a boatload of agility gear sitting on Blizz servers that was never placed on beta, I don't really see it changing, either. I understand that this is in part because agility-using classes are outnumbered by strength using ones, when it comes to physical DPS, but still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the life of Ret palas and warriors from 1.0 to 3.0.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

It's boring to have all JP/VP rewards be equal for every class. I'd rather have it mixed up than have everyone have a VP ring, everyone have a VP bracer, and then the next tier every class gets VP shoes and a VP cape, etc. Better to have it mixed up, IMO, as long as drops in the raids are set up with that in mind.

To be honest, it still doesn't make me feel any better. If you take a look at what is available from the rep vendors and what you can get with valor points, everyone gets boots, a trinket, tier gear and a cloak. Now most of that you can also get from a rep vendor. As an example: There's tank boots from Dragonmaw/Wildhammer, yet you can also buy tank boots with valor points. There's mail dps boots from Hyjal rep, but also from valor. Same goes with cloth boots etc. Speaking of boots, Leather dps users didn't get any rep boots. o.O So in essence I think agi users just got screwed on our valor ring IMO.
    Last edited by ceno; 2011-01-06 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceno View Post
    To be honest, it still doesn't make me feel any better. If you take a look at what is available from the rep vendors and what you can get with valor points, everyone gets boots, a trinket, tier gear and a cloak. Now most of that you can also get from a rep vendor. As an example: There's tank boots from Dragonmaw/Wildhammer, yet you can also buy tank boots with valor points. There's mail dps boots from Hyjal rep, but also from valor. Same goes with cloth boots etc. Speaking of boots, Leather dps users didn't get any rep boots. o.O So in essence I think agi users just got screwed on our valor ring IMO.
    Yep... I think it's pretty lame. I'm an Enhancement Shaman and ultimately I get screwed on rep / valor loots. Here's why:

Epic Rep Boots: Valor has these too.
    Epic Ring: Valor SHOULD have these too.
    Epic Belt (Corded Viper Belt BoE): Just do Council and get a belt.

I understand that this may not be intentional, but I feel it's a little unfair (at the moment, anyway) for other specs/classes to get more rep items and having the rest from the Valor vendor.

From a different angle, while the situation was considerably different in the past, Strength based dps classes had next to zero options for strength capes/rings/necks for the majoraty of wrath from emblem vendors... and going back further in the entire burning crusade expansion I have found but a SINGLE strength dps ring from raiding in the entire expansion... However, I do understand how frusterating it is to be "left out" of the list of vendor gear, hoping it will be fixed. :S