Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    This is a totally new topic that has never been done before. Kudos to you.
    ^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    It makes me warm inside.
    You definitely need a girlfriend.... but gratz for riding a Tiger instead.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    1% in a 5-man Heroic would be ok with me, got the Tiger on main and alt, Raptor on main.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    You definitely need a girlfriend.... but gratz for riding a Tiger instead.
    Have a wife, so I actually ride both, but thanks!
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowittajako View Post
    I think it'd be nice if they made ICC 25 man heroic a 5 man man or added the mount (invincible) through achievements some how =) I farmed them around 13 months and never got one what do you think of this if it were possible?
    BAHAHAHA!!! Even better, how about blizz just mails everyone invincible, zulgarub mounts, TK pheonix and all the other rare mounts in the game because some people find farming too hard...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love it how people whine about going there for a year and not getting one of em and cry about it.
    ive been there for friggin 5 years!!! no mount. It sucks but im not allowed to have anythign cool apearantly.

so deal with it! wotlk noobs....

Deleted
    Hakkar is going to return and All of you will be doomed!!! Hakkar will rule AZEROTH!!!
    And please, don't return ZG mounts. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowittajako View Post
    I think it'd be nice if they made ICC 25 man heroic a 5 man man or added the mount (invincible) through achievements some how =) I farmed them around 13 months and never got one what do you think of this if it were possible?
    Most of us could solo ZG in BC.
    Very few of us did clear LK on heroic.

Whats sad is they did not remove the mounts after TBC hit.

I got my tiger the right way... at level 60.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

I miss ZG, but the quest-chains with the little raptor hatchling you find-- the one that was a bitch to obtain beforehand-- was quite epic, honestly. It was fun, challenging, and I squealed when Jin'do the Hexxer saw me Mind Controllin' his raptor to safety. When he choked me, I felt like I was going to get raped in the bum, mentally. Fun times, fun times.

I hope they at least do something more with ZG, the idea that they're trying to ressurect Hakkar gives me ideas and I totally want to see it all the way through again.

>> "Zul'Gurub was merely a setback!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaiko View Post
    I miss ZG, but the quest-chains with the little raptor hatchling you find-- the one that was a bitch to obtain beforehand-- was quite epic, honestly. It was fun, challenging, and I squealed when Jin'do the Hexxer saw me Mind Controllin' his raptor to safety. When he choked me, I felt like I was going to get raped in the bum, mentally. Fun times, fun times.
    With the way that ended, with the NPCs saying you'll have to go into ZG to save your little raptor buddy, I can practically guarantee there'll be a quest chain that will end with you getting the Razzashi Hatchling pet as a quest reward, especially since blue posts have confirmed the pet will be back in the game shortly but avoiding saying where.

The only other way it would possibly turn out is with a mount reward, for a new red raptor skin mount for both factions, but I find that much less likely. I only allow for it because that's clearly what Mandokir wants the little blighter for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    I didn't farm ZG that often, and on one of those trips about three weeks before the patch, I got a Tiger. I was really psyched. So much so, that I ride it in place of my motorcycle. The best part about riding it is when people see it, and they feel sad that they can't get one now after they've been farming it for over a year. Several of my guildies like this. It makes me warm inside. I can't apologize for being a dick about this. I like having something that not everyone and their brother has.

Don't bring it back. :P
    People like you make me sad for humanity as a whole. Not angry, just very, very sad. And as was said before, tons of people have it, but grats on your good luck, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortsheep View Post
    I think it'd be nice if they made Zul'gurub a 5 man man or added the mounts through achievements some how =) I farmed them around 13 months and never seen either one what do you think of this if it were possible?
    i hope they do bring zg back just as long as the mounts stay gone

I have 109 mounts (ZG Tiger, ZG Raptor, Rivendare, Attumen, Swift White Hawkstrider, Raven Lord, Amani War Bear, GotR 10/25, GotUR 10/25, Dedicated Insanity, Grand Crusader, GotIR 10/25 amongst them) and spend most of my time using the Darkspear Raptor because I like it's color scheme the best (unless I'm using my Mechanohog to give someone a ride), and fly around in Swift Flight Form (which is the reason I don't have Mimiron's Head or Invincible, figured that'd be kind of a rude thing to do my guildmates, so I passed on those even though I wasn't required to).

The funny thing is, I look more unique than all the people running around on the aforementioned mounts because everyone's riding around on a "rare" mount that everyone spent ages farming. Granted, the Darkspear Raptor does take 100 champion seals (but only takes ~8 days to get minimum), though few people ride on it (I laughed when I saw the Darkspear Quartermaster by the FP in Org is on it) and most people that have it only have it to count towards their 100 mounts achievement.

The one mount I will never own though, LOOK AT IT, IT IS MADE OF STARS.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

My friend and I made an agreement he'd get first raptor and I'd get first tiger. He got raptor then quit WoW. Flash forward awhile he comes back about three months ago. We start farming again and another raptor drops and he stops coming on as frequently. So I have to solo tiger boss on my mage (ty glitch while it lasted). Didn't get tiger all my ownto the last Monday before the new patch reset. Last try it drops and now I have both .

Deleted
    na add those mounts would made them non unique,u had lots of time to farm them,i got the raptor soloing on my mage at 4 or 3 try,but couldnt solo the tiger,i guess im lucky since i got stratholme mount on 2 try and 1 try on alt

Deleted
    I dont think they will bring ZG back but Id like to see a new troll raid sometime in cata.

Deleted
    "I have farmed the place for 13 months" Really? I went in that place solo for the first time after 5 months and got the Raptor mount. The day after it reseted and I got the tiger.

I'd like Zul'gurub to 'come back' but nothing to do with mounts etc. I'd like to see a mini-zone with some Zandalar quest givers and a couple of five-man dungeons within the complex. That'd do me just fine.