Deleted
    Fast & Furious (The 4th one)...

6/10 .... would have given it a 5 but it had a Tjarrda Mustang in it, so I had to give it one more.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 1/10

I was fighting to keep myself from falling a sleep during this slow-paced movie with dry humour and dull action (except for a couple min of the mermaid battle, but the rest was dull). Seriously, they should have stopped at the first movie, it was good, but each one that has come out since then is lousier than the rest, but On Stranger tides was more boring than Archeology in WoW and almost as boring as fishing in WoW.

John Carter 3D... nice cgi, decent story, cute girl and nonstop action... 7/10!

Deleted
    John Carter

Deleted
    John Carter - 5/10
    Doesn't have anything of its own, just a mix of all the scifi-fantasy movies that have ever been made. Would be fine if movie improved on some of the elements. But it doesnt :/

Deleted
    'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' - popcorn movie but solid action fun 7/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    'Trespass' - never thought I'd see Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman in such a pile of steaming shit. Avoid. 3/10
    (the 3 is for Liana Liberato whose decent enough as their daughter)
    Should have known it the second you knew Nicolas Cage was in it. I hate him with a passion.

Last movie I saw, in theaters anyway, was HP7 number 2. so 10/10 there.
    At home it was Transformers. 9/10 there

The Hunger Games
    3/10
    (I read the book)

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny English Reborn 6/10

It had it's moments, but it feels like they made a half parody and half serious film. I think if you're going to parody a genre, you can't half-ass it.

Pitch black, even tho visuals aren't that amazing I'll still give it a 7/10
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted
    'Roadie' - low budget, bad script, bad acting, ok soundtrack 5/10

'Dakota Skye' - received terrible reviews but I rather liked it 7/10

Deleted
    United 93 and I give it a solid 9, it really got me worked up.

Suckerpunch

10/10 for style but -1,000,000 for story.

Fast and Furious 5 - Nonsense all around but the action scenes were great, you truly have to switch off your brain to enjoy it though, but as an action movie it delivers what it promises, tons of action. 7/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Deleted
    Hunger games - 8/10

Really good story, lots to think about throughout. The acting wasn't bad at all, but the writing and portrayal of the characters was pretty typical of trying too hard to be different/weird/fulll of teen angst.

Potential to get a 10 if they hit a more unique note.

Deleted
    Detachment - 9/10.

Adrien Brody was excellent in this piece, I'd say at the level of The Pianist. Other actors did their roles well, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hunger Games - 11/10

It was just fucking AMAZING! And the mocking-jay whistling scene was beautiful and just spine tingling and the District 12 symbol.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Hunger Games. Not really sure what to rate it. 6/10?

Well. I feel sorry for the fans as this is probably the movie they did not expect. It's not a kind loving world, after all, it is a fight to the death. I know the book was way more brutal than portrayed on the screen, and that the books just keep getting more and more brutal as some major players do die. Not to mention the camera work was probably shot with a helmet cam. (After 100+ years in film making, we still can't manage clear cut action shots? The shaky cam affect in the action scenes were way over done, and added nothing of value.) It was good. If Jennifer Lawrence was not in this movie, it would of fallen flat for me. She carried this movie along with Woody Harlson.

Deleted
    Dracula (1992). It was all over the place, and Keanu Reeves was very blank. Gary Oldman was somewhat entertaining. 6/10