Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 9/10. Amazing, touching movie, would have never guessed Jim Carrey was this amazing at dramatic roles.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Over the last week....

Cabin in the Woods - 2/10 - I give it 2, one for each of Anna Hutchinson's boobs.

The Raid - Redemption - 10/10 - Best Martial Arts movie in a long time. A ton of action surrounding a simple plot. I loved Ong Bak but the plot and dialogue were dumb, The Raid has the perfect amount of plot and dialogue to not mess up a good martial arts film.

Lockout - 7/10 - Decent flick, some of the effects were bad, dialogue was pretty good, Maggie Grace is hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warhorse 9/10
    There were points where I felt confused to which side I was looking at (German or American) and the names of the characters, but overall great movie imo.

(Note for me a 6 is a good score and it's a movie I would buy, and 4 is decent and I was entertained, anything lower is mediocre to bad.)

Hunger Games 6.75/10 - Doesn't deserve all the hype but neither does Twilight or (arguably) Harry Potter. I will say I enjoyed the movie more than Harry Potter and definitely twilight. I might possibly buy it on blu-ray.

Wrath of the Titans 4.5/10 - I enjoyed watching it and had a decent plot wasn't spectacular and not super memorable and I won't buy it on blu-ray or dvd, but it was good.

Three Stooges 1.75/10 - Very mediocre film, and I only laughed twice (maybe) in the comedy and that was at how stupid the scene was or how something like that. Sure little kids will like it, any older and prepare for a movie that is almost painful to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drive 6/10

It started off great, with some decent acting and very realistic, old school driving stunts. Then the plot became a bit absurd and the violence and gore went through the roof in a very gratuitous way. I don't mind gore or violence when it's appropriate, this was excessively gross and inappropriate for this type of movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I found Drive to be the closest thing to a 10/10 that I've seen in a while, not including the movie I'm about to rate.

Cabin in the Woods 9/10

One of the most entertaining movies I've seen at the theater in for everrrrrrrrrrrr
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

15+ Year Old Account
    Battleship

6/10

It was actually considerably more enjoyable than i expected (going in with very low expectations).
    Much like the Transformers, dont watch it for a plot, watch it for explosions.

Deleted
    The Incredible Hulk - (2008)

Getting Ready for the Avengers, really good film 8/10

True Grit

The Remake with Damon and Bridges. The Girl actor was fantastic, really good for the part. Unfortunately the last 10 minutes of the film was really a let down 6/10

3:10 to Yuma

Russell Crowe and Bale were as ever excellent, Great story, Great Acting, 9/10

Deleted
    'Martyrs' (2008) - French/Canadian 'horror' movie. Weird. Uncomfortable viewing. 7/10

Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls (1995) : 8/10 - Jim Carey basically epic and at 22 still made me laugh

Deleted
    The Intouchables (Ziemlich beste Freunde) - 10/10

Deleted
    Battleship 2/10

2 for the effects but tooooo much america in it

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw Iron Sky on Friday. 9/10 Awesome move. The number of references is amazingly high...
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    50/50 8/10 i dont watch drama movies very often but gotta say this was quite awesome and still touching since some of things in this movie hitted pretty close to own life

Deleted
    ‎'Salmon Fishing in the Yemen' - Very funny, Kristin Scott Thomas is brilliant in it. Recommended viewing. 8/10

The last movie i saw was The Hunger Games. Hmm... i would rate it.... eh..... 8 out of 10. It was good but not perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cabin in the Woods 10/10, so epic

The Day the Earth Stood Still - 5/10

I saw it on TV the other day. I was very into the movie for the majority of it (especially the Ark reference). Unfortunately the ending was so anti-climatic that it pretty much ruined the movie for me. Along with the fact that Jaden Smith pissed me off so much (kudos on his part for playing an annoying role) that I actually hoped a laser beam disintegrated him.

Cabin In The Woods - 9/10.

Badly, badly needed after what the horror genre has been through in the past 10 years.

The Three Stooges 7.5/10

I don't exactly understand the hate. It's a family movie, and it's the stooges modernized, of course it's going to be cheesy. But it deserves some credit, IMO, as the guys that portrayed the stooges did a really fantastic job, especially Curly, to the point that I almost felt it was the original three guys at times. It's supposed to be predictable, senseless and goofy. I'll admit there were a few embarassing scenes or scenes the movie could have done without, but all in all, it's nice to finally see some attempt in honoring some of the most interesting people that have ever been on tv.