Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Who cares about Imdb, their ranking system is bad. Purely user based, so everyone can just go give their favorites a 10/10. Can clearly be seen on their top 50, where you will find all the cult favorites like Fight Club, The Dark Knight and the Usual Suspects, which all aren’t some of the “best movies” in history. Here, rottentomatoes.com is much better, showing both critic meter and user meter.
    To be fair, IMDb also has a "metascore", which is based on input and reviews from professional critics.

For example: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371746/criticreviews

15+ Year Old Account
    TDKR: 10/10. Excellent line delivery, JGL's very last scene was, interesting interesting, want to know what it means, must know!

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    TDKR: 10/10. Excellent line delivery, JGL's very last scene was, interesting interesting, want to know what it means, must know!
    I'd give it 11/10. Yeah, it was that good!

Deleted
    Man on a ledge, 7/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    After seeing TDKR last night i must give it a 10/10 the last time i did that was with The dark knight so yea i think this one was even better i would give it a 11 if i could.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

The Dark Knight Rises, easily a 10/10 in my mind.

The Raven 6/10
    Seems boring but i watched without a breaks.

The Grey 6/10. Boring, but Liam Neeson is badass.

Deleted
    Scott pillgrim vs the world... 8/10 very entertaining and i like that girl !

The Dark Knight Rises - 9/10

Tom Hardy's Bane stole the show. I really loved this movie and there were a ton of mind-blowing scenes in it. You can tell that they really put their hearts into this movie! And I was really happy with Joseph Gordon-Levitt's performance and Anne Hathaway's as well. They made good additions to the film. The only reason I don't give it a 10/10 is that I really, really hated the ending. I wish they hadn't ended it that way. Would've been more powerful if they'd chosen a different one.

10/10 For the Dark Knight Rises.

Dare I say they are better than the last 2? No need to say more really.

Deleted
    Kingdom of Heaven 6/10

What to say about this film...I'm aware that it idealistically glosses over history in the same way that was easily ignorable in Gladiator. I'd say that was part of Gladiator's charm, as well as the drama. In this it's really noticable, as if every somewhat good character had a strong chivalric code, while every bad character is just really bad. It felt naive and idealised on the one hand, on the other it explored the problem of faith quite well but the biggest issue was it was slow and ponderous with little action. The set-pieces and acting was quite good in places in spite of all this, but I felt like I'd gone down the rabbit hole watching it. So it's a sort of inverted Spartacus: Blood and sand, where excessive tribalism and deceit is replaced by moralizing and heroism. Not sure if that's a ringing endorsment.
    Last edited by mmoc2f7dfebfb1; 2012-07-20 at 05:38 PM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    The Grey, 5/10

Wolves don't act like that.....

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

10/10

Simply the best movie since decades, its easily better than the Avengers aswell

Deleted
    The dark knight rises

7/10 the story was all over the place but quite decent flick

10/10 for The Dark Knight Rises
    9/10 for The Avengers
    8/10 for The Amazing Spiderman
    8/10 for Savages
    7/10 for Ted
    7/10 for Prometheus
    6/10 for MIB3

Deleted
    Public Enemies - 8
    Actually never seen it before and catched it on TV.
    I liked it alot and Johnny Depp is as good as always.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

10/10

Simply the best movie since decades, its easily better than the Avengers aswell
    '

What this guy said.

Deleted
    Kung Fu Panda 2 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Knight Rises 10/10
    Prometheus 9/10
    Amazing Spiderman 8/10
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil