batman vs superman 4/10

review : was very hyped to see this movie only to be put off on how much they crammed into it and trying to rush justice league.

Deadpool - 9/10
    Star Wars Episode 7 - 6/10
    Blood-C: The Last Dark - 6/10

Deadpool was very enjoyable. I expected to be let down due to what I considered overhyping but I don't have any major complaints about it.
    Star Wars was ok. Nothing special.
    Blood-C: The Last Dark was very disappointing when compared to the series. I was hoping for a lot more... well... blood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Blood-C: The Last Dark was very disappointing when compared to the series. I was hoping for a lot more... well... blood!
    That whole series has been on a slow decline since after the OVA.

I honestly just watched Blood-C for easter due to the bunny gif that goes around. It was worth it for the spider tank thing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Justice League vs. Teen Titans - 7/10

Hardcore Henry (2016) - 7/10
    Went because of the unique concept, and for the first half, I was a bit unsure about it, but by the end, I'd bought into it, and I think the movie is really fun, especially for fans of (or people who know about them) first person shooters. It is SUPER violent, possibly the most violent movie I've ever watched, which might turn people off, but I thought it was done in a fun way. Some people said the plot sucked and the characters are totally bad, which I don't entirely agree with. Yes, the plot is rather simplistic and can probably easily get torn apart, but the way they use the plot and characters made it work for me. I liked the villain, and Sharlto Copley (the main guy from District 9, the villain of Elysium and Chappie in Chappie, for those who don't know him by name) is brilliantly funny in his role. It's a bit hard to compare it to other movies I think, but I think it is a good time, and even if it is not an amazing film, then it is still worth checking out with your friends, because it definitely is an experience.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2016-04-12 at 09:58 AM.

The Rocketeer - 7/10

A fun, hour and a half flick you'll enjoy once and never watch again. Too bad it's little obscure.

The Divergent Series: Insurgent 6.5/10
    I know many people think this series is sucks but I like Tris, maybe I like a independent and cool female characters...still waiting for the DVD for Allegiant

Hardcore Henry - 8/10

that was pretty fun. I love violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 7.5/10

Second time watching it. It definitely loses points for deja vu and not being more daring with the story, but it's a fun film that's carried by some charming new characters. On my first viewing, I walked away liking Kylo Ren. Now I think he's the best part of the film.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Hardcore Henry - 8/10

that was pretty fun. I love violence.
    That tickled me

Hardcore Henry - 8/10

Take a large dose of Crank, add a dash of Shoot 'Em Up and a healthy serving of District 9'ish ultraviolence, stir in hilarious visual gags and a soundtrack of awesome, bake for 90 minutes on high heat until rock hard, then attach it to a chain and start swinging it like a fucking helicopter out the window of a food truck that only serves meat and sprays blood from hoses attached to the sides. Drive the truck through a crowd of vegans while wearing a GoPro on your head. This will almost match the amount of enjoyment felt from watching this movie
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The Jungle Book (2016) - 8/10
    A great adventure, extremely astonishing technically and visually, and a pretty good adaptation of a well known story. However, I couldn't personally LOVE it because of how familiar the story is. Still, totally worth checking out with the family.

Room - 9.5/10

Absolutely amazing film about a mother who was abducted and her son who has lived all of his life in captivity, told from the perspective of the son its quite hard to watch in places though.

Dawn of Justice.

4/10

Princess Kaguya - 8/10

Another superb Ghibli film that does not rely on cliches, spectacle or melodrama to make a compelling story. Should be noted for having an atypical art style considering it's anime. Sadly, this may very well be the last film Studio Ghibli ever releases.

Deadpool (finally) - 8/10

I enjoyed the hell out of this. The plot isn't a particularly good or interesting one, but the humor is, for the most part, fantastic. The opening vehicle / gun sequence is one of the best I've ever seen in a comic flick. Loved all the references, though I'm sure there were quite a few I'm simply unaware of.

Star Wars The Force Awakens. 5/10 Literal garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Star Wars The Force Awakens. 5/10 Literal garbage.
    I guess garbage must be quite pretty where you live if you give it a 5 out of 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars - The Force Awakens (for the 5th time) 8/10

As I posted in another thread, this one finally FELT like a Star Wars movie. 1-3 were worthless in my opinion. I saw it 3 times in theater, and two so far on blu-ray. The plot has holes, some of the acting is bad, but I liked the overall feel of the movie. It had that epic saga feel to it. Can't wait to see the next one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Star Wars - The Force Awakens (for the 5th time) 8/10

As I posted in another thread, this one finally FELT like a Star Wars movie. 1-3 were worthless in my opinion. I saw it 3 times in theater, and two so far on blu-ray. The plot has holes, some of the acting is bad, but I liked the overall feel of the movie. It had that epic saga feel to it. Can't wait to see the next one!
    It felt like a Star Wars moving because it literally is "A New Hope" scene by scene

Watch "A New Hope" and "The Force Awakens" side by side, and it's the same movie.