Deleted
    The Hunger Games - 7/10

Not bad, not bad at all, but you didn't feel a thing for any of the people in this movie really. Or at least I didn't. All in all it was a 'modern' Battle Royale, only that that one is a tad more crazy. But I heard the sequal is a tad better so.

Olympus has Fallen - 3/10

The actors were alright but the story line just seemed overly patriotic (which is great if your into that kinda thing, not american so i couldn't careless for it). Seemed like an excuse to blow a few things up and wave a bunch of flags around.
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rust and Bone - 7.5/10

I think Marion Cotillard may be the best actress working today. Great performance.

Deleted
    The Squid and the Whale- 9/10
    I don't know why it took me this long to get around to seeing this film, but it was certainly worth the wait, an amazing film.

Monsters University - 8/10

Not bad at all, had plenty of laugh out loud scenes for adults and kids alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Wolverine - 7.5/10

I loved it. It was far from your normal comicbook movie formula which was extremely welcome. It was darker and far more brutal than the other X-men films, even (and especially) Origins. I was quite impressed with the amount of blood and cursing that made it into the film. Awesome action flick.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Olympus has Fallen has such an BANAL trailer...all movies are same. (i am last hope u got).. lol...in every movie u hear this...even my parrot can say this, but the movie it self is good enough for me, unlike the trailer
    Last edited by bison91; 2013-12-04 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    Trick r' Treat 8/10, because there were no good/decent Halloween themed movies in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frozen: 8/10

Visually fantastic. Story was REALLY predictable, though.

The voice actors were great, but the songs were forgettable and very meh.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

In theatre:
    Catching Fire (6.5/10)
    Just as soon as it started to get good, it ended. I hate that.

Not in theatre:
    Elf (8.5/10)
    Classic Will Ferrell. Watch it every Christmas. Got too stoned and fell asleep, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prisoners 9.5/10

Damn such a good storyline 1 of the best movie of 2013

Deleted
    Gravity - 10/10 One of the best films I've ever seen, had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through, wasn't expecting it at all! It's also one I'd say you should see in a cinema, as the sound is just great

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I could give it a try but I just can't bring myself to read any book with letters only... Either way, even if I wanted to, I won't now, not until I watch the next one so it's all surprises(I hope) lol.
    Yeah I wouldn't do it either if I were you. First and second ones are pretty good but the third one just gets weird and is pretty bad. There are a lot of other books worth your time above these.

Dr. Who 50th anniversary.

11/10

heh, get it?.... no?.. well bugger of then.
    great movie, loved John hurt. And was amazing to see Tennant again, the only thing i was dissapointed in was that he didn't get to see the interface / Rose.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gravity (2013): 9.5/10

Finally saw this, this will probably win all the technical Oscar awards, visuals and sound were simply some of the greatest I've ever seen and heard. Interesting storyline with many jaw-dropping moments, just a very thrilling movie overall. It is GREAT on the big screen, however its power might be diminished on a tv with subpar sound system.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're the Millers, 6/10. Had some funny parts, but nothing too special.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Gravity (2013): 9.5/10

Finally saw this, this will probably win all the technical Oscar awards, visuals and sound were simply some of the greatest I've ever seen and heard. Interesting storyline with many jaw-dropping moments, just a very thrilling movie overall. It is GREAT on the big screen, however its power might be diminished on a tv with subpar sound system.
    It's power WILL be diminished. It will a pretty "meh" watch outside the theater, forever taunting you with how great it would have been in the theater.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    It's power WILL be diminished. It will a pretty "meh" watch outside the theater, forever taunting you with how great it would have been in the theater.
    Definitely. But damn I was impressed by the 3D, first time I ever actually was shocked when something flew "into" me. Great movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prisoners
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392214/

I would rate it somewhere around a 7/10

Really good movie, although a bit depressing.

I finally wrote my Frozen review.

"With smart humor, a nearly Disney cliche defying plot, and memorable music, Frozen reigns in as, not only the best animated film of the year by far, but one of the most entertaining outings 2013 has to offer."
    More At
    http://thepandaflicksreviews.blogspo...han-never.html

Here's my Philomena review as well.

"it never gets dreary which this story could of easily become, instead he balances it with the optimism of Philomena and well-placed humor, as well as a couple of fairly touching moments."
    More At
    http://thepandaflicksreviews.blogspo...na-review.html
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2013-12-08 at 03:51 AM.