Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demilune1 View Post
    Woah linked auction houses? Other than gadget and booty? I'm confused I never heard about this
    Yah at one point, Org was the only AH
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Yah at one point, Org was the only AH
    For Horde yes, Org was the only AH but it wasn't the ONLY AH Ironforge had one too, I believe it was Ironforge anyway(may have been SW but I'm almost certain it was IF).

Best: Raids with 25 or less people. pug and guild runs were hard to manage around 40 peoples schedules
    Worst: TotC as a raid was uninteresting to say the least. the only good thing out of that time spent was the unique faction gear which separated the horde and the alliance the way they should be. doesnt make sense to me that gear would be crafted to fit separate factions.

This is going to turn into a "Arena takes no skill" thread. I'm predicting the future.

Best - Hard Mode, it was a really good idea and it allows them to target multiple audiences.

Worst - Vehicle Combat/Raids
    Second Worst - Changing Hard Mode switches to something in the interface rather then something more visual.

Best - Vehicles in pvp and that one combat in Uld -_-.. you QQ so much guys about something that you dont have to do very much., cata changes, Outland pre wotlk

Worst - Paladins.. yep.. nuff said.
    Second worst - Hardmode to Heroic switch.. same fights but just more is boring gimme firefighter again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: TBC (in particular the harder Heroics like Shadow Lab and Shattered Halls)

Worst: WotLK (in particular the badge/points system... T10 for running Utgarde Keep wtf is that about? Mounted combat. Edit: Oh yeah and TotC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst: Yes, mounted combat including, but not limited to: flame leviathan, strand of the ancients (bg), ToC, etc... The heroic raid system. How quickly legendary weapons become not so legendary.

Best: Ulduar/Hard Modes and dungeon finder.

BEst: Dungeon finder and phasing
    Worst: Mounted combat and
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Deleted
    Best - Linked flightpaths, flying from winterspring to Silithus before that... *shudders*

Worst - Battlegrounds R.I.P Tarren Mill vs Southshore :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Best - Azeroth Flying.

Worst - Shadowstep at level 10.

Click signature for main character's armory.

Best: Dungeon Finder, the improved quest tracker which actually shows you where to go and stuff.
    Worst: Resiliance.

Best: Dungeon Finder
    Worst: Naxx 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    For Horde yes, Org was the only AH but it wasn't the ONLY AH Ironforge had one too, I believe it was Ironforge anyway(may have been SW but I'm almost certain it was IF).
    /facepalm I don't think you see the point. He was talking from the horde stand point cause that's probably his main or only toons factions. Bottom line each faction only had one AH in the beginning. Org for the horde and SW(or Ironforge) for the alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Conzar View Post
    Best: TBC (in particular the harder Heroics like Shadow Lab and Shattered Halls)

Worst: WotLK (in particular the badge/points system... T10 for running Utgarde Keep wtf is that about? Mounted combat. Edit: Oh yeah and TotC)
    we have a winner, all this ^^^^^^

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Flying Mounts, The Shattering

Worst: Outlands Leveling, Resil, No attunements

Hmm let me think.....
    Best: Goblin Shammy
    worst: mounted combat by far

Worst: "You have entered too many dungeons recently."

Best: Linked flight paths

Best: Dungeon Finder, Dual Spec,
    Worst: By far is the in game voice chat. lol, I remember I was in a group that used to and when I left I could still hear them for another 2 hours lol.

"Why was that wolf carrying frayed robes?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: LFD or B.Net account chatting.

Worst: OK what do you mean by 'Mounted Combat'? Cuz if you mean that Jousting garbage, then yes that. But if you mean FL's battle HELLZ NAW, that is so fun! My vote is Jousting.

Waiting on: Tabard Tab

Hmm waiting on. I like that idea