Rookie Rogue - What to do after 4.0?

I have recently started playing my lvl80 Rogue again, however a lot of things have changed after 4.0 and i am quite clueless.
    Can you fellow Rogues please tell me the following for each of the 3 talent specs:

What poisons are used in PvP and PvE? Which one goes on what weapon?

What weapons are used for all 3 specs? Do we get faster MH or slow MH? What about offhand? What does Combat spec use?

What is the basic attack used by each spec? Who now uses Sinister, Hemorr, Revealing or Backstab?

What is the stealth opener used by each spec?

Which of the 3 specs is best for AoE heavy fights? What would be the rotation in an AoE heavy fight?

What is the primary Stat/Attribute for each of the three spec? Is it Agility or Haste or Mastery or something else?

How are all 3 talent trees doing in PvE Raid dps? How are they doing in PvP?

What is the best way now to use Shadow Dance (both PvE and PvP)?

Thank you for reading and helping me out
    Cheers!

Deleted
    Shadowdance pvp - 1.8 MH // 1.4 OH - Wound MH // Crip OH // Crip or MN Throwing weapon.

Muti pvp/pve - 1.8/1.4 - Deadly MH // Instant OH (for crippling shiv in pvp) // Throwing weapon Deadly(PvE) or instant (for crip proc)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pvp, you should go dance, use backstab as main combo gen ability, apply hemo (with glyph) as a mangle to increase damage by 10%. During your dance use ambush combined with finishers (Rupture or evis). Reforge to haste, it gives insane energy regen combined with energetic recovery.

PvE, just go muti tbh, keep rupture up (procs insane ven wounds damage) and keep SnD up using envenom combined with the cut to the chase talent, Also reforge to mastery.

Instant/Deadly for Mut, not Deadly/Instant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeyosan View Post
    Shadowdance pvp - 1.8 MH // 1.4 OH - Wound MH // Crip OH // Crip or MN Throwing weapon.

Muti pvp/pve - 1.8/1.4 - Deadly MH // Instant OH (for crippling shiv in pvp) // Throwing weapon Deadly(PvE) or instant (for crip proc)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pvp, you should go dance, use backstab as main combo gen ability, apply hemo (with glyph) as a mangle to increase damage by 10%. During your dance use ambush combined with finishers (Rupture or evis). Reforge to haste, it gives insane energy regen combined with energetic recovery.

PvE, just go muti tbh, keep rupture up (procs insane ven wounds damage) and keep SnD up using envenom combined with the cut to the chase talent, Also reforge to mastery.
    Most od this is true. But mut pve is instant/deadly and haste goes before mastery.

Deleted
    mastery is op atm for mut.. go try it. Plus deadly/instant doesnt matter. Deadly procs instant when its stacked to 5 anyway..

instant on OH for crippling shiv in pvp with deadly brew is why i said that.
    Last edited by mmocc084508e84; 2010-12-05 at 11:34 PM.